|This article is about the actress. For other pages with the same name, see: Sarah|
Sarah Wayne Callies was born in Illinois, but was raised from the age of one in Honolulu, Hawaii. The daughter of two university professors, she is an academic herself, having graduated from Dartmouth College and receiving a Master of Fine Arts degree from Denver's National Theater Conservatory.
- Prison Break
- Into the Storm
- Pay the Ghost
- Queens Supreme
- Black Gold
- Black November
- The Other Side Of The Door
- House M.D.
- Satellite Award for Best Cast - Television Series (The Walking Dead) in 2012, alongside her cast mates and staffs.
- She was in favor of Lori dying the same way the character died in the Comic Series. In an interview she stated, "I argued that it was necessary to kill Lori and I feel very strongly that for all of the other deviations we may have from the comic book, killing Lori does something to Rick that is vital for the story and can't be done any other way." 
- She has said that she is proud of being hated for playing Lori.
- She has never watched an episode of the TV Series.
- She flew out to set (via helicopter) just to reprise her role in "Home".
- In her movie ,"Into The Storm", one of the characters (Daryl) commented that the aftermath of a tornado rampage looks like a zombie apocalypse, referring to her work as Lori Grimes in AMC's The Walking Dead.
- ↑ Lesley Goldberg 'The Walking Dead's' Sarah Wayne Callies: Lori 'Has To Die' The Hollywood Reporter (June 20th, 2012)