- "Dwight-- The Fu--''"
- —This Savior to Dwight before he shoots him in the head.[src]
Nothing is known about this Savior's life prior to or as the outbreak began. It's possible he lived in or near Virginia.
After returning to The Sanctuary, having been run off by reinforcements at Alexandria, Negan delivers a speech to his men that they are about to go to war with the other communities that they once controlled. This Savior was among those in attendance and would join the fight against Rick and his militia.
Days into the war and on the heels of a major loss, Alexandria is assaulted by Negan and his Saviors once more. This Savior is among those led by Dwight, and throws grenades over the wall with the other Saviors. When Jesus makes his way outside the walls, Dwight shows his loyalty to the Militia by betraying and gunning down his group of Saviors. Seeing his comrades die by Dwight's hand, this Savior draws his gun, but is shot in the head by Dwight before he can retaliate.
- Killed By
This Savior is helping throw grenades over the wall of Alexandria when Dwight turns on him and the other Saviors. He attempts to retaliate, but is shot in the head immediately.
This list shows the victims this Savior has killed:
- Betsy (Alongside his fellow Saviors)
- Charles (Alongside his fellow Saviors)
- Mr. Orson (Alongside his fellow Saviors)
- Mrs. Orson (Alongside his fellow Saviors)
- Orson children (Alongside his fellow Saviors)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Issue 114 (No Lines)