|This article is about the Comic Series character. You may be looking for his TV Series counterpart or his Road to Survival counterpart.|
Nothing is known about this Savior's life before or as the outbreak began.
This Savior was first encountered by Rick, Andrea, Michonne, Glenn, and Carl while on the road, appearing to have been the leader of a four-man group of Saviors riding motorcycles towards Rick's group. They command Rick to stop and he tells him to acknowledge Negan's demands; give them all of their supplies.
Rick exits the vehicle and refuses their demands. Then, Andrea and Michonne sprang out of the van and killed three of the four hostile Saviors, with the exception of this Savior. Rick allowed him to live in order to give a message back to Negan; they don't need Negan's protection.
Around a week later, he was seen along with Mike and two other saviors. He captured Rick and forced him and the other survivors to get out of the van and kneel on the ground. This Savior then tells Mike to send a signal to Negan, Mike then fires a shot, giving Negan and the other Saviors the signal. Moments later, this Savior watches as Negan smashes in Glenn's skull, beating him to death. After this event, however, his whereabouts become unknown.
This list shows the victims this Savior has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- This character is the first Savior to appear before Negan and his group were introduced.
- This Savior was the only survivor of his group's violent encounter against Michonne and Andrea.
- Ironically, Rick's mercy in allowing this Savior to live to pass on his message to Negan arguably secured his and Glenn's fate, as this Savior was the only one who knew Rick was the leader and could identify him by appearance.
- It is possible this Savior is the figure on the cover of Issue 102, due to the similarity in appearance and hairstyle.
- This Savior is one of four known lieutenants in Negan's army; the others being Dwight, Connor, and Paul.
- He is also the only lieutenant to not be named.