- "He's right, Jared. What do we got waiting for us back there?"
- —This savior to Jared[src]
Nothing is known about this Savior's life, other than he joined the Saviors at some point after the outbreak.
He and the other escaped Savior prisoners capture Rick and Morgan near the abandoned dive bar they are resting at. With injured comrades, the Saviors argue over what to do, particularly as Rick reveals that a herd is on the way. Jared refuses to believe them while insisting that they kill Rick and Morgan and press on to the Sanctuary. Rick offers the Saviors a chance to return to the Hilltop and join the community, in which the Savior and a few others seem to seriously consider Rick's offer.
As the herd attacks the bar, Evan and another Savior free Rick and Morgan, and this Savior tosses Morgan's staff to him per his request. However, he and the others are killed when Morgan and Rick turn on the Saviors, killing them all.
- Killed By
After Evan cuts Rick and Morgan free, they begin to kill walkers that swarmed the dive bar. Once they have been dealt with, Rick and Morgan betray the Saviors and begin attacking them all. Before this Savior can react or defend himself, he is stabbed in the nape of his neck with a spiked staff by Morgan. As he was not killed before reanimation on-screen, it can be assumed he turned.
This list shows the victims this Savior has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and possibly unnamed people
- This character was credited as Escape POW #4 in "Still Gotta Mean Something".
- This Savior's first and only appearance was in "Still Gotta Mean Something". He, along with the other credited Saviors in this episode, was not credited nor did he appear in any other Season 8 episode featuring Alden and the other Savior prisoners.