- 1 Pre-Apocalypse
- 2 Post-Apocalypse
- 3 Death
- 4 Killed Victims
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Continuity Error(s)
Nothing is known about this Savior's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
At some point, he somehow came in contact with and subsequently joined a group called "the Saviors".
This Savior is first seen observing Rick and his group leaving Alexandria. When Connor says they will attack at dawn, he complains, resulting in Connor cussing him out, much to his annoyance. He participates in the failed attack on Alexandria and manages to retreat with most Saviors.
- Killed By
Just as the Saviors are about to raid the Hilltop mansion, Michonne and Ezekiel turn on the lights of several cars, revealing their location. He is killed along with several other fellow Saviors.
This list shows the victims this Savior has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Issue 119 (No Lines)
- Issue 124 (No Lines)
- This Savior is presumably the Savior that appears on the cover of Issue 98.
- This Savior dislikes using/hearing profanity. This is shown when Connor cusses towards him when he questions the former's reasoning for attacking the next day.
- This is ironic, as his leader, Negan, is known to use profanity more than any character in the comic series.
- In Issues 119 and 124, the mark on his face is missing.