|This article is about the Comic Series character. You may be looking for his appearance in the Novel Series. For other pages with the same name, see: Scott|
Scott Moon is a novel-adapted character first encountered in Issue 29 of Image Comics' The Walking Dead as well as the deuteragonist of The Governor Special. He is an original resident of Tent City and later of Woodbury.
Not much is known about Scott's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he attended high school with some of his friends, who also survived the outbreak.
Main Article: Scott Moon (Novel Series)
After helping the Governor gather many fish tanks from the local Walmart, he and Scott return to Woodbury. When Scott asked Brian about where he was going to find fish for the tanks, Brian told him that it was not fish he was putting in the tanks. Scott then asked what he was going to put in them, and the Governor responded by saying, "Well, I was thinking about something along the lines of severed heads... starting with yours." He then killed him, adding his head to the collection.
- Killed By
- Brian Blake (Alive, Off-Panel)
After helping the Governor gather many fish tanks from the local Walmart, the Governor decides to start a severed-head collection and proceeds to decapitate Scott.
This list shows the victims Scott has killed:
- A few zombies
- Issue 29 (Zombified)
- Scott is the first victim of The Governor.
- Scott can be found as an Atlanta Survivor in The Walking Dead: Assault app.
- Scott is the first character from another piece of media to be introduced to the Comic Series, the second being Megan Lafferty and third being Elodie Hawthorne.
- Scott was first introduced in the novel 'The Road to Woodbury'.