|This article is about the soldier. You may be looking for his Comic Series or Novel Series counterpart. For other pages with the same name, see: Sean|
- "Please make it... please make it..."
- —Sean mouthing to himself after the helicopter is damaged.[src]
Sean was seen as a passenger in a helicopter along with Welles and Franklin. After being caught in wind turbulence which caused a malfunction, the helicopter erupted in a few small explosions and lost control. He then crawled to the outside of the helicopter, possibly about to parachute down. Before he could, the helicopter cut through the trees and came to a massive crash, killing him. Michonne found him dead, and departed. The Governor puts him down after he reanimated.
- Killed By
- Helicopter Crash (Alive)
The helicopter that Sean is riding in suffers mechanical problems, causing it to crash in the woods, cutting through the trees.
Sean is thrown from the helicopter when crashing and is sliced in half by the main rotor assembly, causing his internal organs to spill out, which leads to massive blood loss, inevitably killing him.
- The Governor (Zombified)
Later, he reanimates as the Woodbury soldiers arrive. After being noticed, the Governor walks to him, unsheathes a knife, and stabs him in the head.
This list shows the victims that Sean has killed:
- Possibly numerous unnamed enemy combatants (Pre-Apocalypse)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Sean is one of the many amputees in the series, having his body cut in half by a propeller from the helicopter crash.