|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
|This article is about the upcoming sixth season of the Fear TV Series. You may be looking for the sixth season of the Original TV Series.|
Season 6 is an upcoming season of AMC's Fear The Walking Dead. On July 19, 2019, Scott Gimple announced the show was renewed for a sixth season. Production of the season started on November 27, 2019. Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg will continue as showrunners for the third consecutive season.
"This season explores what has become of the unlikely family once united by a mission to help those in need. After being torn apart by Virginia and her Pioneers, the group is now dispersed across her far-reaching settlements. Morgan's last message at the end of the last season implored the group to "Just Live" and this season we'll see what that means to each of them. Some will find the stability and opportunity within Virginia's communities to be intriguing, some will sink into darkness, while others will fight back against what has been forced upon them. Life behind Virginia's walls will test each and every one of them in different ways, forcing them to define who they are in this new world."
To be added.
- Below are the changes made to the main cast in this season:
- Christine Evangelista will reprise her role as Sherry this season, as confirmed on the official The Walking Dead page.
- Kim Dickens who portrayed the protagonist Madison Clark from Season 1 to Season 4 has recently stated that, "You can be gone like that. And you can also pop up at some time, at any time." suggesting a possible return for her character in Season 6.
- It was confirmed by Scott Gimple that there will be a time skip this season and possibly more.
- It was confirmed that a character will get a pet this season.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, AMC shut down the filming in March for this season, although the show was half-way through the filming.
- Filming for the second half of the season is currently set to resume in late August.
- It has been confirmed that Lennie James, who portrays Morgan Jones, and Colman Domingo, who portrays Victor Strand, will both direct an episode this season.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2MaJzMB6Yc
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheWalkingDead/status/1152296508198285312
- ↑ https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2020/03/14/talking-dead-going-dark-sunday-march-15-after-the-walking-dead-walk-with-us-coronavirus/
- ↑ https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/tv-shows-cancelled-2020/#1
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TWalkingDWorld/status/1283890446641565697