Sheldon is an original and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Not much is known about Sheldon's life prior to the outbreak, except that at some point he was sent to Ericson's Boarding School.
Roadmap - Sheldon's Story
For a few days after the outbreak began, Sheldon managed to hide out on a derailed train. Eventually, hunger and thirst drove him out into a world gone crazy. At some point, Sheldon met a group of survivors who initially harassed him, stating that they wanted to make sure he wasn't one of "them". The group then stops when one of them points towards the woods, causing them to run away. Sheldon looks around, noticing the Ericson train station. He then decides to head back to the Ericson's Boarding School to meet again with Louis, Violet and Marlon.
Sheldon gets to the Ericson train station where he's attacked by a small group of walkers. He tries to cry out for help that, unexpectedly, is heard by someone. Louis arrives to the station where he is shock to see Sheldon again, and helps him to get rid of the walkers.
They begins to talk about how Sheldon managed to get back there, with the latter telling Louis that it is a long story. Soon later, Violet and Marlon joins them, both relatively happy to see Sheldon again.
After escaping the train station, the group decides to get back to the school, with Sheldon going along them. They arrives to the school where they kills a group of walkers that followed them from the train station, getting aid from Rosie. After that, Sheldon decides to stays at the school, beginning to tell his story to the others.
As a Playable Character
Sheldon "Road to Survival" #1
- Persona: Legend
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: Legendary (6 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Specialist Skill: Headhunter (If this character performs a critical hit on an enemy, the enemy gets “Crosshairs” for 3 turns.)
- Adrenaline Rush: Calculated Chaos (Up to 3 enemies get 700 Bleed damage for 5 turns. Up to 3 enemies get Confuse for 2 turns.)
- Active Skill: Focus and AP Gain (All teammate gain focus for 2 turns. This character gains 40% AP.)
This list shows the victims Sheldon has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed survivors