Sometime after the blizzard, Rosita gave birth to her daughter and named her Socorro. Months later, Coco is raised by her parents at Alexandria. She is also taken care of by Eugene sometimes.
Later that day, Coco is taken by Siddiq to his house and is put to sleep. However, Siddiq starts having flashbacks and wakes up his daughter. He then holds Coco to calm her down.
Coco is strolled by Rosita and Gabriel around the streets over the night. The following morning, Coco is alongside her mother at the dining hall enjoying a meal.
Coco spends the day with her father. She is carried by him when he visits the infirmary to check on the sick patients and later when he goes to Rosita's house to look for change Coco's clothes.
Later that day, Coco is brought again by Siddiq to the infirmary as he takes a sick Rosita to be treated. That night, Siddiq holds Coco and falls sleep. He starts to dream of the harrowing night at the barn and wakes up to find himself holding Coco on the windmill to his confusion.
Coco is taken by Rosita when she goes to Siddiq's room to check on him but they are greeted by a suspicious Dante. Before a fight breaks out, she is put by her mother into a bathtub. When Coco starts crying by the noise, a reanimated Siddiq walks over to attack her. Before she can be harmed, Rosita saves her in time and then picks her up.
The next day, Coco is carried by her mother during Siddiq's funeral. She is then taken home by Gabriel and is put to sleep. Later that day, Rosita carries Coco to a window and tells her she will grow strong and loved.
- "Lines We Cross" (No Lines)
- "Silence the Whisperers" (No Lines)
- "Bonds" (No Lines)
- "The World Before" (No Lines)
- Showrunner Angela Kang revealed during Talking Dead that she called Christian Serratos to discuss what Rosita's baby should be named. Serratos said that there is a name in her family that has been passed down through the generations: Socorro (Spanish for "help") and a common nickname for this name is Coco.
- Socorro is the eleventh known child in the TV Series to be born into the apocalypse, the first being Judith Grimes, the second and third being two unnamed infants living at the Kingdom, the fourth being Gracie, the fifth being Hershel Rhee, the sixth being R.J. Grimes, the seventh, eighth, and ninth being Jerry and Nabila's three unnamed children, and the tenth being Adam Sutton.