|This article is about The Fear character. For other pages with the same name, see: Sophia|
- "You want to follow them? (..) There was talk of heading north to the city. There are more there who embrace the dead. But there has been talk of a hundred places. It's not safe to go alone, Nick. The north road is full of La Manas. They are the worst of men, and this is the lawless world they've been waiting for. (...) Sí, but not with Juan. There are too many orphans. If his father is alive, he deserves a chance to find him."
- —Sofia warning Nick about his journey.[src]
Nothing is known about Sofia's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that she was a housemaid for the Abigail family.
When Strand and his group arrive at the Abigail compound, Sofia and another maid greet the group. She invites everyone inside, but asks that they leave their weapons behind. Daniel asks if he can remain armed to which she agrees, but he would have to stay outside if he were to do so.
Sofia is in the courtyard with Jorge and watches Victor dig a grave for Thomas. A short time later, she attends the funeral and returns to the house at the conclusion. That evening, she and the other vineyard staff escort Victor off the property, shutting the gate once he is out. After the estate is engulfed in flames, she is able to flee the compound with several other residents.
After the Abigail vineyard burns down, Sofia and Juan go their separate ways. They find Nick in a house with the corpses of people she once knew. She explained to Nick that the other survivors from the vineyard were going their separate ways to find family and safety while she was taking Juan to La Paz to find his father. She gives Nick a ride so he may continue his journey north finding a place that does not view the undead as a threat.
- The casting call for this character used the name Selena.
- Sofia was described as "Kind and nuturing."
|Language||Dubber||Other Characters Voiced|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Susana Romero||N/A|
- FTWD Episode 6 & 8 Casting Call - Spoil the Dead.com (March 3, 2016)