- 19:26, April 20, 2018 (diff | hist) . . (-3) . . m Edwin Jenner (TV Series) (Changed the classification of 'Microbiologist' to a more specified title of 'Virologist'. Jenner's skills and knowledge displayed in the lab are typical of a researcher trained in virology.) (VisualEditor)
- 00:19, August 11, 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+22) . . Steven Edwards (TV Series) (Edwards' title was changed to Internal Medicine Physician considering that his skills and knowledge are not typical of any other medical specialty. He has a general skillset, is unable to perform surgery or utilize radiological equipment.) (VisualEditor)
- 18:26, August 3, 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+50) . . Edwin Jenner (TV Series) (Fixed some typos, improved sentence structure and word choice.)
- 23:10, June 11, 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+13) . . Paul Lingard (Video Game)
- 21:10, April 19, 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+1) . . Emmett Carson (TV Series) (Changed age to something more reasonable, based on his decreasing pigment in the sclera which occurs when males enter their fifties.) (VisualEditor)
- 20:23, April 15, 2017 (diff | hist) . . (-6) . . m Harlan Carson (TV Series) (Changed the mentioned pre-apocalypse career from obstetrician to OB/GYN for accuracy purposes. The American Board of Medical Specialties does not recognize Obstetrics as a sole specialty; only Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN).) (VisualEditor)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.