I think her group might be the TV counterparts of the cannibals from the comics. 184.108.40.206 16:05, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
It's kind of suspicious that Mary was the only one to greet the group when they walked into Terminus. You would think that a community that is supposedly a "sanctuary for all" would have more people in it to greet the group. 220.127.116.11 17:10, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
- It's just big enough for human meat.
- Same here.
- I have a feeling that they are somewhere.....
19:04, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
Am I the only one who thinks she looks awfully simmilar to the painting of a girl Michonne and Carl find when looking for supplies? The one that had the eye crossed out. 18.104.22.168 04:37, March 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Nope, I've seen that image and Mary comparison all over the wiki and other forums. Very interesting. --Mistertrouble189 (talk) 05:09, March 25, 2014 (UTC)
A similar thing is that there is a picture of a sunflower in the house, and there sure are a lot of sunflowers at Terminus....
Those corpses Carl and Michonne found could've been her family. Maybe it was her house before the apocalypse. Their deaths made her go insane and scribble over that painting. 22.214.171.124 13:36, March 25, 2014 (UTC)
She does not shoot Alex, go rewatch the scene and you see she's just standing there surprised when he gets shot. --126.96.36.199 20:04, March 31, 2014 (UTC)
There is nothing in any episodes that indicate Alex and Mary had a relationship let alone a stable one.
Not sure why that comment is in here unless someone can clarify that.
- IMDB is not a reliable source. She was listed twice as a guest star and is one of two Terminus characters we met in Season 4. We will see her again. Almost 100% a given. Plus Season 5 filming spoilers spotted her in Termnius or something. No surprise there. --Mistertrouble189 (talk) 17:03, June 28, 2014 (UTC)
- https://twitter.com/TheDeniseCrosby/status/466053529179004928 -- RoR-El (talk) 18:14, June 28, 2014 (UTC)
How does Mary get killed by Carol?
I'm just curious.