they didn't destory the brain and Rick wanted him to turn. Like Jim we didn't see him turn but we assume he did
- We saw him last being dead soooo it should be red. --WalkerMaimer (talk) 16:42, October 18, 2014 (UTC)
- He is probably the Undead as his brain was not destroyed but we don't do that here unless we see them as Undead.
- Then Jim should be listed as Dead, not Undead, by your logic. You didn't see him turn. Be logical. He was stabbed in the stomach and neck, and intentionally left that way by Rick so that he and his friend would turn.
- Lol no, cause he wanted to reanimate, y'know left to die so he could, now be civilized and discuss instead of starting an edit war, srsly. TPShadowDragon Born into flame! 21:23, November 10, 2014 (UTC)
- And Rick wanted THEM to reanimate. Which is why he didnt stab either of them in the heads. How is this so difficult for you to grasp?
- We saw him last being dead WITHOUT being shot or stabbed in the head, which means he's a zombie. In the Walking Dead world, if you die and your brain isnt injured, you're a zombie. EVERYONE IS INFECTED. Show me a scene where he was shot or stabbed or bashed in the head, or his corpse was eaten. If you can't, he's a zombie. --KisaMei (talk) 16:13, November 10, 2014 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.