|This article is about the TV Series episode. You may be looking for the location or the Saints & Sinners group.|
"The Tower" is the fifteenth episode of the tenth season of AMC's The Walking Dead. It is the one-hundred and forty-sixth episode of the series overall. It premiered on April 5, 2020. It was written by Kevin Deiboldt & Julia Ruchman and directed by Laura Belsey.
- Alex Sgambati as Jules
- Anthony Lopez as Oscar
- Gustavo Gomez as Marco
- Philip Fornah as Whisperer
- Stefan Rollins as Rifle Whisperer
- Louis Zehner as Talking Charred Hero Walker
- Marvin Lee as Kyle
- Seven as Dog
- Stephanie McIntyre as Walker
- Robert Tinsley as Walker
- Maria Z. Wilson as Coalition Soldier
- Dark Haired Whisperer
- 2 horses
- 1 possum
- The title of the episode, "The Tower", refers to what the group calls the hospital where they are hiding in.
- This episode was made available for streaming to subscribers of AMC Premiere on April 3, 2020.
- As of this episode, Samantha Morton (Alpha) has been removed from the opening credits.
- The exterior of the hospital was the same used for Grady Memorial Hospital in Season 5.
- Kelly is seen teaching Gabriel sign language. Later on, she tells Carol that she has begun teaching people how to sign.
- Eugene, Yumiko, and Ezekiel's interactions with Princess are adapted from Issue 171.
- Beta and the Whisperers attacking Alexandria with their horde is adapted from Issue 162.
- Daryl killing a surrendering Whisperer is adapted from a similar scene in Issue 160, where Dwight executes a surrendering Whisperer.
- ↑ "Hero Walker" is the term used on set by production when classifying zombies based on where they appear in scenes. Extras designated as "Hero Walkers" are used up close in scenes and have the most amount of makeup and prosthetic compared to other zombie extras who are in the far background or in the back of herds and seen less, thus needing less makeup and prosthetic.