"The Trader" (full name unknown) is an original and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Nothing is known about this man's life prior to or as the outbreak began. It is possible that he lost his foot even prior to the outbreak.
When the outbreak began "The Trader" let other people whine and complain about it, his intentions were to be a businessman even during the end of the world. At some point he met Raulito, and they initially get along together creating even their own group of scavengers.
Roadmap - The Trader's Story
"The Trader" is first seen along with Raulito while trying to get inside an abandoned building. They finally get into it and, after defeating some walkers, "The Trader" finds a rare crate of bourbon bottles.
Later, they are seen talking about finding a place where they can start their operations. Soon, they find an abandoned school that "The Trader" thinks will be perfect for running his business. While there, Raulito seems to be enjoying his time with "The Trader", telling him multiple times how he's learning so much stuff with him.
They finally clear the school from the walkers and decides to stay there and to fortify the area. While talking, the due jokes about calling the place "Trader's Trading Post".
"The Trader" then explain his plan to Raulito: he will need to go from a settlement to another offering all those bottles of bourbon they found before and then let them wait for a week or more, so they will be ready to anything to have that liquor.
Since Raulito is seen being really antagonistic towards other communities during his Roadmap stories, it is unknown if "The Trader" allows it or it is still in charge of everything.
As a Playable Character
The Trader "Limited Edition"
- Persona: Legend
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: S-Class (6 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Armored Taunting (This character gets +50% Bonus HP and +50% Defense for 2 turns. While battling on the Defense Team up to 3 enemies get Taunt, -50% Attack and 100% Heal Reduction for 2 turns.)
- Specialist Skill: Resilient (This character has a 50% Resistance against all status effects. This stacks with all other resistances.)
- Active Skill: Infection and AP Gain (Target enemy gets 15% Infection for 2 turns. This character gains +35% AP.)
This list shows the victims that "The Trader" has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed survivors
- Trader’s collectibles are The Trader Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Trader Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable The Trader.
- The Trader was the first character in Road to Survival to introduce the Resilient Specialist Skill.