The shotgun controller shell and color scheme and sensor may look the same as Zombie Hunter, but the only difference is that the controller has blood drips on it and the sensor bar is green and has blood drips.
A Crossbow Edition was released.
In this game first-person shooter players assume the role of a former prison guard battling a zombie apocalypse. Players use sniper rifles, shotguns, machine guns, and grenade launchers to kill hordes of attacking zombies. Players move through levels and are awarded points for accuracy and the number of walkers they kill. Gameplay is highlighted by realistic gunfire, screams of pain, and comic-book style blood splats on screen corners.
- Story Mode: Allows the player to go through different acts or levels with a story line attached
- Horde Mode: This is the survival mode, where how long you can survive the undead hordes.
- Cardboard boxes: Shoot boxes to reveal items. You will be randomly rewarded with: Health, Ammo, Armor.
- Barrels: Shoot propane to blow them up.
- Civilians: Save civilians by shooting the Walkers around them. Don't shoot the civilians.
- Walkers: Shoot Walkers in the head to kill them. Some will require multiple headshots.
The game is submitted for an ESRB “T for Teen” video game rating.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Battleground: The Walking Dead
- ↑ Battleground: The Walking Dead
- ↑ Battleground Video Game (Crossbow Edition)
Walking Dead Video Games
|The Walking Dead Comic Series • The Walking Dead TV Series|
|Consoles||Video Game • Survival Instinct|
|Social and Online||Social Game • Dead Reckoning • Atlanta Run • Chop Shop|
|Apps||Dead Yourself • Left Behind • Assault • Pinball • ZombiECards • No Man's Land • Road to Survival|
|Other||Deluxe TV Games|