|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
The Walking Dead: Blood Orange IPA is the official The Walking Dead beer created by Terrapin Beer Co., located in Athens, GA.
On July 24, 2015, was announced that Terrapin Beer Company and The Walking Dead teamed up to brew the official beer of The Walking Dead. The beer is a Red India Pale Ale brewed with blood orange peel.
- Style: IPA (w/ Blood Orange)
- Availability: 22oz Bottles, Draft
- Arrival: 10/5/15
- ABV: 6.7% ABV
- IBU's: 73
- O.G.: 16.7%
- Malt: 2-Row Pale, Crystal 45, 65, 85
- Hops: Summit, CTZ, Cascade, Centennial, Zythos, Calypso, Citra, Lemondrop (Calypso, Citra, Mosaic dry hop)
- Terrapin Beer Company and The Walking Dead have teamed up to brew the official beer of the undead. Made with blood orange peel, and a horrific amount of hops, this bloodthirsty Red IPA will have you prepared for the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse.
- In AMC's The Walking Dead season four episode "30 Days Without An Accident", Big Spot was full of prominently-placed cases of Georgia craft beer, including Terrapin Rye.