| This article is undergoing major changes and construction over a period of time. |
Please be patient as it will undergo several new edits over time. You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it or providing any additional information on it.
FIGHT walkers in real-world AR environments based on your location. EXPLORE the world around you, find walkers, clear your surroundings and leave your mark on the map for other players to find. COLLECT legendary characters, weapons and items from AMC’s The Walking Dead.
The gameplay uses AR and locations are based on Google Maps. Players must travel around to discover stashes (crates), save survivors, fight walkers (zombies), and fight raiders (non-player humans). The type of encounters that may occur are:
- Encounters: Single round verses Walkers
- Infestations: Three rounds to five rounds verses Walkers
- Rescue: Save a survivor from Walkers
- Raiders: Fight verses Non-player Humans
- Shelters: Building that you and drop off Survivors for rewards
- Supply Stash: Crates that give items such as Batteries, First Aid Kits, and Grenades.
Walking Dead Video Games
|The Walking Dead Comic Series • The Walking Dead TV Series|
|Consoles||Video Game • Survival Instinct|
|Social and Online||Social Game • Dead Reckoning • Atlanta Run • Chop Shop|
|Apps||Dead Yourself • Left Behind • Assault • Pinball • ZombiECards • No Man's Land • Road to Survival|
|Other||Deluxe TV Games|