- For the other video games in The Walking Dead universe, see Video Game.
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners is a VR video game that officially launched on January 23, 2020.
"Set in the flooded remains of New Orleans, the game will challenge players to make their way through the iconic quarters, as they explore what has become a brutal, unforgiving wasteland. Players will have to deal with others struggling to survive in what remains of this once vibrant city. In the world of The Walking Dead, the walkers are the least of your problems. Will you choose the path of a saint, or that of a sinner? You have watched and played in the world of The Walking Dead, now, get ready to Live it."
- Bumper Robinson as Male Tourist
- Salli Saffioti as Female Tourist
- Ben Giroux as Casey
- Myk Watford as Jean-Baptiste
- Morla Gorrondona as May Benoit
- Paul Eiding as Henri Lafayette
- Kim Yarbrough as Georgia
- Reggie Watkins as Andre/Davon/Additional Voices
- David Errigo Jr. as Anthony
- Darien Sills-Evans as Barclay
- Moe Daniels as Corrine/Maxine/Additional Voices
- Larissa Gallagher as Delphine/Additional Voices
- Leith M. Burke as Foster/Justin/Additional Voices
- Christopher Mychael Watson as Horace Carisle
- Austin Lee Matthews as Jeff
- Janell Lenfert as Jess/Timber
- Billy Kametz as Kenneth
- Devika Parikh as Radio Annoncer/Additional Voices
- Michael Goldstrom as Rubin/Trent
- Cheri Lynne VandenHeuvel as Additional Voices
- Alissa Razzano as Teresa/Additional Voices
- Henri Lafayette (Alive, Zombified, Determinant)
- Rubin (Zombified)
- Corinne (Determinant)
- Violet Carlisle (Confirmed Fate)
- May Benoit (Determinant)
- Ambre Benoit (Alive, Zombified, Determinant)
- Casey (Determinant)
- Georgia (Determinant)
- Anthony (Determinant)
- Jeff (Determinant)
- Delphine (Determinant)
- Justin (Determinant)
- Davon (Determinant)
- Andre (Determinant)
- Horace (Determinant)
- Barclay (Determinant)
- Kenneth (Alive, Zombified, Determinant)
- Jean-Baptiste (Determinant)
- Corrine and Rubin's children (Confirmed Fate)
- Numerous unnamed Tower members (Determinant)
- Numerous unnamed Reclaimed members (Determinant)
At San Diego Comic-Con 2018, Skydance Interactive, a division of Skydance Media, unveiled The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, the first official VR title set in the expansive universe of The Walking Dead. Skydance Interactive and Skybound Entertainment showcased the teaser art for the game in a come-to-life setting at the Harbor House Restaurant from July 19 to July 21. The event featured more art and panels for fans of The Walking Dead. The teaser was also discussed during Skybound’s The Walking Dead livestream.
The Apocalypse Games
The Apocalypse Games is The Walking Dead's answer to the Olympics due to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics being cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Taking place in Saints & Sinners and featuring eight of Twitch and YouTube’s best influencers competing in a series of competitions to become the apoc-olympian champion! Taking place on August 12, 2020, this can be viewed on Skybound’s YouTube page and participating influencer’s individual channels.
The Apocalypse Games consist of the below competitions:
- ARCHERY: The most focused and precise apoc-olympians must survive armed with only a bow and arrows. The highest number of arrow kills takes the gold. A tiebreaker is determined by highest score.
- WALKER BASKETBALL: The sport that’s one part decapathon and nothing is out of bounds! At the gymnasium, each competitor has 5 minutes to collect and throw as many walker heads through the basketball hoop as they can. 1 point per head.
- MARATHON: Apoc-olympians will attempt to survive to wave 20 in the Trial. Whoever fights through the pain, sweat, and bladder control to cross the finish line at the highest wave takes home the gold. Highest score breaks the tie.
- FIGURE SLAYING: Slayers will attempt to rack up the most points with stylish and difficult kills in the Trial before being chowed down in walker town. In the event of a tie, highest kill total wins the gold.
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners marks the first time a The Walking Dead story takes place in New Orleans.
- The game is based on the player's decisions, and their character can be a saint or a sinner, hence the title "Saints & Sinners".
- The story is 15 hours long.
- The game takes place about a year into the apocalypse.
- Several easter eggs relating to the Comic universe can be found in the game, such as:
- A pamphlet from Ericson's Boarding School.
- A piece of armor from the Commonwealth.
- A Whisperer mask.
- Jeffrey Grimes' panda bag from The Walking Dead: The Alien.
- A toy model of the train from Issue 193.
- A King County sheriff badge from the TV Series.
- Killing the tutorial guy multiple times gives you a message saying "Tutorial Guy will remember this".
- And Sarah Bennett's radio from Supernatural Skeptic's Guide to New Orleans.
- ↑ https://www.skybound.com/the-walking-dead/games/the-walking-dead-saints-sinners-vr-game-announced/
- ↑ http://sknr.net/2020/08/10/the-apocalypse-games-annouonced-for-the-walking-dead-saints-sinners/
- ↑ Metascore for The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners on PCMetacritic, Retrieved June 19, 2020
- ↑ Metascore for The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners on PS4Metacritic, Retrieved June 19, 2020
- ↑ https://www.polygon.com/2019/10/2/20893802/the-walking-dead-saints-and-sinners-vr-zombies-release-date-preview
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKydhq8VYq8
- ↑ File:Ericsons in Saints&Sinners.png
- ↑ File:Commonwealth S&S.jpg
- ↑ File:Whisperer Mask S&S.jpg
- ↑ File:Jeffery Grimes Bag S&S.jpg
- ↑ File:Train Issue 193 S&S.jpg
- ↑ File:Sarah Radio S&S.jpg
Walking Dead Video Games
|The Walking Dead Comic Series • The Walking Dead TV Series|
|Consoles||Video Game • Survival Instinct|
|Social and Online||Social Game • Dead Reckoning • Atlanta Run • Chop Shop|
|Apps||Dead Yourself • Left Behind • Assault • Pinball • ZombiECards • No Man's Land • Road to Survival|
|Other||Deluxe TV Games|