- For the other video games in The Walking Dead universe, see Video Game.
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners is a VR video game that officially launched on January 23, 2020.
"Set in the flooded remains of New Orleans, the game will challenge players to make their way through the iconic quarters, as they explore what has become a brutal, unforgiving wasteland. Players will have to deal with others struggling to survive in what remains of this once vibrant city. In the world of The Walking Dead, the walkers are the least of your problems. Will you choose the path of a saint, or that of a sinner? You have watched and played in the world of The Walking Dead, now, get ready to Live it."
- Henri (Alive, Zombified, Determinant)
- Rubin (Zombified)
- Corinne (Determinant)
- Violet Carlisle (Confirmed Fate)
- May Benoit (Determinant)
- Ambre Benoit (Alive, Zombified, Determinant)
- Casey (Determinant)
- Georgia (Determinant)
- Anthony (Determinant)
- Jeff (Determinant)
- Delphine (Determinant)
- Justin (Determinant)
- Davon (Determinant)
- Andre (Determinant)
- Horace (Determinant)
- Barclay (Determinant)
- Kenneth (Alive, Zombified, Determinant)
- Jean-Baptiste (Determinant)
- Corrine and Rubin's children (Confirmed Fate)
- Numerous unnamed Tower members (Determinant)
- Numerous unnamed Reclaimed members (Determinant)
At San Diego Comic-Con 2018, Skydance Interactive, a division of Skydance Media, unveiled The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, the first official VR title set in the expansive universe of The Walking Dead. Skydance Interactive and Skybound Entertainment showcased the teaser art for the game in a come-to-life setting at the Harbor House Restaurant from July 19 to July 21. The event featured more art and panels for fans of The Walking Dead. The teaser was also discussed during Skybound’s The Walking Dead livestream.
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners marks the first time a The Walking Dead story takes place in New Orleans.
- The game is based on the player's decisions, and their character can be a saint or a sinner, hence the title "Saints & Sinners".
- The story is 15 hours long.
- The game takes place about a year into the apocalypse.
- Several easter eggs relating to the Comic universe can be found in the game, such as:
- ↑ https://www.skybound.com/the-walking-dead/games/the-walking-dead-saints-sinners-vr-game-announced/
- ↑ https://www.polygon.com/2019/10/2/20893802/the-walking-dead-saints-and-sinners-vr-zombies-release-date-preview
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKydhq8VYq8
- ↑ File:Ericsons in Saints&Sinners.png
- ↑ File:Commonwealth S&S.jpg
- ↑ File:Whisperer Mask S&S.jpg
- ↑ File:Jeffery Grimes Bag S&S.jpg
- ↑ File:Train Issue 193 S&S.jpg
- ↑ File:Sarah Radio S&S.jpg
Walking Dead Video Games
|The Walking Dead Comic Series • The Walking Dead TV Series|
|Consoles||Video Game • Survival Instinct|
|Social and Online||Social Game • Dead Reckoning • Atlanta Run • Chop Shop|
|Apps||Dead Yourself • Left Behind • Assault • Pinball • ZombiECards • No Man's Land • Road to Survival|
|Other||Deluxe TV Games|