The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- The Governor mentioned that he doesn't understand how his niece Penny can eat human flesh uncooked and said he tried it once but couldn't stomach it. (Issue 29)
- The Hunters inform Rick Grimes that they are cannibals and that they have eaten many people, including their own children, as well as Dale's leg. (Volume 11: Fear The Hunters)
- Lydia denies that the Whisperers practice cannibalism when Carl asks her. (Issue 137)
- While Rick Grimes' group is trapped in Terminus, various body parts, including a dismembered torso, are seen in the room where Rick, Glenn Rhee, Bob Stookey, and Daryl Dixon are being held, implying that all the residents are cannibals. (No Sanctuary)
- Bob has his left leg amputated from the knee down and cannibalized by Gareth, Martin, Theresa, Albert, Greg and Mike. (Strangers)
- Gareth informs Bob that the survivors who arrived at Terminus either joined their community or fed them. (Four Walls and a Roof)
- Nicholas Clark and Troy Otto consume the adrenaline glands extracted from walkers by El Matarife, technically committing cannibalism. (El Matadero)
- The St. John Family reveal themselves to be cannibals by kidnapping Mark and severing his legs for meat. (Starved For Help)
- Everyone in the group but Doug/Carley, Lee Everett, Ben Paul, and Mark himself, unknowingly eat Mark's legs. Depending on Lee's actions, Clementine and Larry may or may not eat the meat as well. (Starved For Help)
- The St. Johns hatch a plan to kill most of Lee's group and eat them. (Starved For Help)
- The Stranger criticizes Lee for allowing Clementine to be exposed to cannibalism. (Determinant) (No Time Left)
- Clementine says to Marlon, Violet, and Louis "I ate a guy's legs once." (Determinant) (Done Running)
- Gery Benoit and several other Tower residents were executed for passing off human flesh as food in order to meet hunting and scavenging quotas imposed by the Tower leadership, although Gery's wife May claims that her husband was framed by Georgia.
|Abstract||Betrayal • Cliffhangers • Denial • Depression • Distrust • Discrimination • Envy • Fear • Foreshadowing • Forgiveness • Humanity • Humor • Hope • Pride • Regret • Religion • Revenge • Sacrifice • Sanity • Secrecy • Teamwork|
|Realistic||Amputations • Camouflage • Cannibalism • Decapitations • Heroism • Leadership • Nicknames • Punishment • Suicide • Teamwork|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.