Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Envy is a resentful emotion that occurs when a person lacks another person's superior quality, achievement or possession and wishes that the other lacked it. It's a common theme in The Walking Dead universe.
- Shane shows envy while seeing his former lover with Rick. (Comic Series)
- Dale looks at Tyreese and Andrea jealously. Later Andrea convinces him that she and Tyreese are just friends. (Issue 41)
- The Governor is envious of Rick and the others living in the prison, due to its superior defenses. (Comic Series)
- Mikey is slightly envious of Carl after he didn't show his gun to him. (Issue 71)
- Shane shows envy when he sees Lori with her rightful husband, Rick. (TV Series)
- Andrea shows envy towards Lori for having a family and a "boyfriend". (18 Miles Out)
- The Governor shows envy to Caesar Martinez for being a group leader. (Dead Weight)
- The Governor shows envy at the prison for it being a safe place that his group sorely needs. This is furthered when he sees Rick and Carl in the fields together, a relationship he'll never have with his now deceased daughter. (Dead Weight)
- Lilly becomes envious of Kenny when he leads the group in the pharmacy, making a scowl as Carley agrees with him, saying "You got it, boss." (A New Day)
- Larry becomes envious of Lee Everett when everyone seems to like him as a leader. (Starved For Help)
- Jolene is envious about Lee having Clementine, and so she steals her hat. (Starved For Help)
|Abstract||Betrayal • Cliffhangers • Denial • Depression • Distrust • Discrimination • Envy • Fear • Foreshadowing • Forgiveness • Humanity • Humor • Hope • Pride • Regret • Religion • Revenge • Sacrifice • Sanity • Secrecy|
|Realistic||Amputations • Camouflage • Cannibalism • Decapitations • Framing • Heroism • Leadership • Mercy Killing • Nicknames • Punishment • Rape • Suicide • Teamwork|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.