• Forum about The Governor. how did you feel about him? did you like his charactar? His Story? Woodbury 2.0? post your opions 

      Loading editor
    • Season 4 Governor was more like Comic Governor and was the better character. That whole Andrea arc was unbearable, and he didn't have that big of an impact.

        Loading editor
    • Although I do like comic Governor better, I did like TV Governor. I agree with Culdee, Season 4 Gov was a better character.

        Loading editor
    • You love to hate him

        Loading editor
    • I liked season 4 Governor better than the comic, except if we consider comic PLUS novel to be the same, in which case I prefer that Governor. I feel the comic's one is just too... evil for the sake of evil. I know for some clues that it wasn't the intent of the authors, but the one in the comic just seems under developed to me, just as season 3 Governor, where the only real insights on his personality aside from "oh, oh, I'm a bad mofo" was his relationship with his undead daughter. I mean, I actually felt bad for him after the events on season 4, that didn't happen in season 3 because he was (mostly) just a jackass.

        Loading editor
    • He was never a good character.He killed our favourite characters.He killed Andrea.He killed Merle and He killed Hershel.I never liked him.He was trying to kill the everyone and children from the prison as he states "Kill them all".

        Loading editor
    • You said "All of out favorite characters" but also included Andrea. Just pointing out your mistake.

        Loading editor
    • You don't like the characters because he killed other characters? Geez did you even stopped to analyze his character? The Governor is an complex and interesting character and it's kinda dumb say "he was never a good character" just because he killed someone.

      EDIT: Shit, anon be ressurecting thread and I'm falling into this like a fool lol

        Loading editor
    • the governo

        Loading editor
    • Personally, I kind of pity how this world where dead people turn into zombies made living people turn into monsters worse than zombies. I liked the governor's character especially in season 4, To me he is one of the most people who influenced me on this show.. Although I hate what he did, but he is a good man gone mad just like shane, not all of them get to come back, as Calara said..

        Loading editor
    • The Governor was a great character, especially in the the last three episodes of the first half of Season 4. David Morrissey did a great portrayal. His character felt more real than the comic Governor (not to say comic governor was bad). I didn't like the Andrea arc, but then again I thought Andrea was an awful character in the TV Show so that could be why. He was a great villian.

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote: He was never a good character.He killed our favourite characters.He killed Andrea.He killed Merle and He killed Hershel.I never liked him.He was trying to kill the everyone and children from the prison as he states "Kill them all".

      And? That shouldn't make you hate him as a character. That makes you hate him as a person. For example, I like Negan. The fact that he brutally killed Glenn doesn't make me hate him.

        Loading editor
    • Its easy look at basic characteristic of todays and past political, religion and all sort of leaders in the world. The only thing they differ from "the governor" is the degree of insanity and the style of suit they wear. 

        Loading editor
    • Juanmaseta wrote:

      DraculaTepes14 wrote: He was never a good character.He killed our favourite characters.He killed Andrea.He killed Merle and He killed Hershel.I never liked him.He was trying to kill the everyone and children from the prison as he states "Kill them all".

      And? That shouldn't make you hate him as a character. That makes you hate him as a person. For example, I like Negan. The fact that he brutally killed Glenn doesn't make me hate him.

      I agree, I don't like the fact that Glenn was killed off but i did like Negan in the comics, i hope they do him justice when he appears in the TV series

        Loading editor
    • Glenn died in comics because Kirkman hate the actor who plays him in TV show 

        Loading editor
    • 84.244.64.248 wrote:
      Glenn died in comics because Kirkman hate the actor who plays him in TV show 

      ...that is incorrect, nonsense, and racist.

        Loading editor
    • 84.244.64.248 wrote: Glenn died in comics because Kirkman hate the actor who plays him in TV show 

      Ignorance.

        Loading editor
    • 84.244.64.248 wrote:
      Glenn died in comics because Kirkman hate the actor who plays him in TV show 

      Lelno.

        Loading editor
    • 84.244.64.248 wrote:
      Glenn died in comics because Kirkman hate the actor who plays him in TV show 
      Tumblr m825deL9Oi1ryuoapo1 500

        Loading editor
    • I felt sorry for the gov.  Without his power, he was no one.  I think he really wanted to be a better mman after he met Lilly. but he was sick and couldn't.  I hated what he did but hoped he would have redeemed himself.  It really bothered me that they gave us hope for the governor and then ripped it away like that.  

        Loading editor
    • Wdfanatic2 wrote: I felt sorry for the gov.  Without his power, he was no one.  I think he really wanted to be a better mman after he met Lilly. but he was sick and couldn't.  I hated what he did but hoped he would have redeemed himself.  It really bothered me that they gave us hope for the governor and then ripped it away like that.  

      I think his connection with Meghan drove the gov to do what he did, yeah lilly was part of that too, but it felt even more so with Meghan and how she reminds him of penny

        Loading editor
    • He loved Lilly and I think she was the reason the more human side of him came out. Yes, Meghan was also a part of it, but if you watch "Livebait", you'll see the attraction between the governor and Lilly. Even through to the "Dead Weight" episode, there were many instances of Lilly's kindness and tenderness toward the governor that touched him. Also, he killed Martinez in part because he didn't want Lilly to look to him for safety.

        Loading editor
    • Mistertrouble189
      Mistertrouble189 removed this reply because:
      .
      15:01, June 1, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.