• That's what Kirkman said (not that you can take everything they say for truth)...But do you think that someone else will be introduced as the main antagonist or...?

      Loading editor
    • Negan maybe

        Loading editor
    • Kirkman has a history of giving statements and they turn out to be true or stretched a little, so I see this statement as truth. It can either mean 3 things...

      1) Gareth is just a henchman for the main boss. He's like the Merle or Martinez to whoever.

      2) Gareth traps people in Terminus for the Hunters in a deal that the Hunters will leave Terminus alone. Rick persuades Gareth they can take on the Hunters and kill them all and Gareth obliges.

      3) The Terminus angle only lasts the first 3 episodes before Gareth and all of Terminus gets taken down. Definitley not in it for the long run.

        Loading editor
    • Stop telling Negan is going to appear! 4 seasons were needed to tell the stories up to Issue 50-60. Now consider when Negan showed up in the comics.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe, Gareth is somehow persuaded to give up the antagonist role, and becomes a part of Rick's group and actually rescues them, no longer being the villain. He also go down very early in the season, or there may be another big villain. 

        Loading editor
    • 90.221.188.145 wrote:
      Maybe, Gareth is somehow persuaded to give up the antagonist role, and becomes a part of Rick's group and actually rescues them, no longer being the villain. He also go down very early in the season, or there may be another big villain. 

      Nah..I think he's gonna die in first episode of season 5 like all people in Terminus...

        Loading editor
    • Gareth's character seemed pretty laid back and weird, I actually like him....be nice to see him around a while as a villain or possibly become a protagonist...

        Loading editor
    • Mrluka1998 wrote:
      90.221.188.145 wrote:
      Maybe, Gareth is somehow persuaded to give up the antagonist role, and becomes a part of Rick's group and actually rescues them, no longer being the villain. He also go down very early in the season, or there may be another big villain. 
      Nah..I think he's gonna die in first episode of season 5 like all people in Terminus...

      If the number in your nick is your birth year, then I believe that you seriously think this :D


      I think Jesus and Alexandria Safe Zone people will destroy Terminus and rescue Rick's group sometime around the mid-season. Negan might be a cliffhanger at the end of the season 5 with his famous Lucille x Glenn scene :))

        Loading editor
    • oh if Season 5 ended with Negan lucilliing Glenn, i'll literally jump out of my chair with joy but at the same time i'd be mad they're killing off Glenn

        Loading editor
    • 147.230.158.40 wrote:
      Mrluka1998 wrote:
      90.221.188.145 wrote:
      Maybe, Gareth is somehow persuaded to give up the antagonist role, and becomes a part of Rick's group and actually rescues them, no longer being the villain. He also go down very early in the season, or there may be another big villain. 
      Nah..I think he's gonna die in first episode of season 5 like all people in Terminus...
      If the number in your nick is your birth year, then I believe that you seriously think this :D


      I think Jesus and Alexandria Safe Zone people will destroy Terminus and rescue Rick's group sometime around the mid-season. Negan might be a cliffhanger at the end of the season 5 with his famous Lucille x Glenn scene :))

      Are you mind reader??? No I've never thought something like that.....And yes I am actually 16 :D

        Loading editor
    • Son Of Dale's Hat wrote:
      Kirkman has a history of giving statements and they turn out to be true or stretched a little, so I see this statement as truth. It can either mean 3 things...

      1) Gareth is just a henchman for the main boss. He's like the Merle or Martinez to whoever.

      2) Gareth traps people in Terminus for the Hunters in a deal that the Hunters will leave Terminus alone. Rick persuades Gareth they can take on the Hunters and kill them all and Gareth obliges.

      3) The Terminus angle only lasts the first 3 episodes before Gareth and all of Terminus gets taken down. Definitley not in it for the long run.


      I like your 2nd idea... very interesting if that is true.

        Loading editor
    • 90.221.188.145 wrote:
      Maybe, Gareth is somehow persuaded to give up the antagonist role, and becomes a part of Rick's group and actually rescues them, no longer being the villain. He also go down very early in the season, or there may be another big villain. 

      Yeah, possibly....you could be right about this.

        Loading editor
    • Adam Up Bxtch wrote:
      Gareth's character seemed pretty laid back and weird, I actually like him....be nice to see him around a while as a villain or possibly become a protagonist...

      I know...It was weird, I really wanted him to be nice. He seemed so chill and cool. Maybe he'll join the good side.

        Loading editor
    • Siamesedream1 wrote:
      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:
      Gareth's character seemed pretty laid back and weird, I actually like him....be nice to see him around a while as a villain or possibly become a protagonist...
      I know...It was weird, I really wanted him to be nice. He seemed so chill and cool. Maybe he'll join the good side.

      Governor seemed nice too....

        Loading editor
    • Mrluka1998 wrote:

      Siamesedream1 wrote:
      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:
      Gareth's character seemed pretty laid back and weird, I actually like him....be nice to see him around a while as a villain or possibly become a protagonist...
      I know...It was weird, I really wanted him to be nice. He seemed so chill and cool. Maybe he'll join the good side.

      Governor seemed nice too....

      One thing that I sided with the Governor on was when Michonne founded out about Penny and he says "Well ,then you must know that I loved her" and Michonne responses with "I bet that's what you say about all the girls" i'm sitting there like yeah he is a evil monster/sick sadistic bastard but that's actually his DAUGHTER, it's like Michonne didn't think it was his daughter or just didn't care, I didn't like Michonne in S3 when she was introduced, I like her now but not in S3

        Loading editor
    • Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      Mrluka1998 wrote:

      Siamesedream1 wrote:
      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:
      Gareth's character seemed pretty laid back and weird, I actually like him....be nice to see him around a while as a villain or possibly become a protagonist...
      I know...It was weird, I really wanted him to be nice. He seemed so chill and cool. Maybe he'll join the good side.
      Governor seemed nice too....
      One thing that I sided with the Governor on was when Michonne founded out about Penny and he says "Well ,then you must know that I loved her" and Michonne responses with "I bet that's what you say about all the girls" i'm sitting there like yeah he is a evil monster/sick sadistic bastard but that's actually his DAUGHTER, it's like Michonne didn't think it was his daughter or just didn't care, I didn't like Michonne in S3 when she was introduced, I like her now but not in S3

      Yeah, I didn't like her either at first. I mean it makes sense now why she was all quiet and reserved. But it annoyed me how she never said anything. I didn't start liking her until this season either.

        Loading editor
    • Mrluka1998 wrote:
      Siamesedream1 wrote:
      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:
      Gareth's character seemed pretty laid back and weird, I actually like him....be nice to see him around a while as a villain or possibly become a protagonist...
      I know...It was weird, I really wanted him to be nice. He seemed so chill and cool. Maybe he'll join the good side.
      Governor seemed nice too....

      truuuuuu

        Loading editor
    • Siamesedream1 wrote:

      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      Mrluka1998 wrote:

      Siamesedream1 wrote:
      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:
      Gareth's character seemed pretty laid back and weird, I actually like him....be nice to see him around a while as a villain or possibly become a protagonist...
      I know...It was weird, I really wanted him to be nice. He seemed so chill and cool. Maybe he'll join the good side.
      Governor seemed nice too....
      One thing that I sided with the Governor on was when Michonne founded out about Penny and he says "Well ,then you must know that I loved her" and Michonne responses with "I bet that's what you say about all the girls" i'm sitting there like yeah he is a evil monster/sick sadistic bastard but that's actually his DAUGHTER, it's like Michonne didn't think it was his daughter or just didn't care, I didn't like Michonne in S3 when she was introduced, I like her now but not in S3

      Yeah, I didn't like her either at first. I mean it makes sense now why she was all quiet and reserved. But it annoyed me how she never said anything. I didn't start liking her until this season either.

      She isn't one of my favorites but I like her still, i'll admit she has always been badass with the samurai sword but I just didn't like her personality and now that she is all nice and playing games with Carl(on the train tracks in Episode 15) is a little weird since I was so used to her S3 persona, I guess I'll never be happy with her character fully*sigh*

        Loading editor
    • Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      Siamesedream1 wrote:

      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      Mrluka1998 wrote:


      Siamesedream1 wrote:
      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:
      Gareth's character seemed pretty laid back and weird, I actually like him....be nice to see him around a while as a villain or possibly become a protagonist...
      I know...It was weird, I really wanted him to be nice. He seemed so chill and cool. Maybe he'll join the good side.
      Governor seemed nice too....
      One thing that I sided with the Governor on was when Michonne founded out about Penny and he says "Well ,then you must know that I loved her" and Michonne responses with "I bet that's what you say about all the girls" i'm sitting there like yeah he is a evil monster/sick sadistic bastard but that's actually his DAUGHTER, it's like Michonne didn't think it was his daughter or just didn't care, I didn't like Michonne in S3 when she was introduced, I like her now but not in S3
      Yeah, I didn't like her either at first. I mean it makes sense now why she was all quiet and reserved. But it annoyed me how she never said anything. I didn't start liking her until this season either.
      She isn't one of my favorites but I like her still, i'll admit she has always been badass with the samurai sword but I just didn't like her personality and now that she is all nice and playing games with Carl(on the train tracks in Episode 15) is a little weird since I was so used to her S3 persona, I guess I'll never be happy with her character fully*sigh*

      Yeah, I mean she's not one of my favorites but I like the motherly/aunt role she's taking with Carl....She really cares deeply about Rick and Carl.

        Loading editor
    • Siamesedream1 wrote:

      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      Siamesedream1 wrote:

      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      Mrluka1998 wrote:


      Siamesedream1 wrote:
      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:
      Gareth's character seemed pretty laid back and weird, I actually like him....be nice to see him around a while as a villain or possibly become a protagonist...
      I know...It was weird, I really wanted him to be nice. He seemed so chill and cool. Maybe he'll join the good side.
      Governor seemed nice too....
      One thing that I sided with the Governor on was when Michonne founded out about Penny and he says "Well ,then you must know that I loved her" and Michonne responses with "I bet that's what you say about all the girls" i'm sitting there like yeah he is a evil monster/sick sadistic bastard but that's actually his DAUGHTER, it's like Michonne didn't think it was his daughter or just didn't care, I didn't like Michonne in S3 when she was introduced, I like her now but not in S3
      Yeah, I didn't like her either at first. I mean it makes sense now why she was all quiet and reserved. But it annoyed me how she never said anything. I didn't start liking her until this season either.
      She isn't one of my favorites but I like her still, i'll admit she has always been badass with the samurai sword but I just didn't like her personality and now that she is all nice and playing games with Carl(on the train tracks in Episode 15) is a little weird since I was so used to her S3 persona, I guess I'll never be happy with her character fully*sigh*

      Yeah, I mean she's not one of my favorites but I like the motherly/aunt role she's taking with Carl....She really cares deeply about Rick and Carl.

      Yeah, i'm sure Michonne is gonna be around for a while so I might as well get use to her....

        Loading editor
    • Mrluka1998 wrote:
      147.230.158.40 wrote:
      Mrluka1998 wrote:
      90.221.188.145 wrote:
      Maybe, Gareth is somehow persuaded to give up the antagonist role, and becomes a part of Rick's group and actually rescues them, no longer being the villain. He also go down very early in the season, or there may be another big villain. 
      Nah..I think he's gonna die in first episode of season 5 like all people in Terminus...
      If the number in your nick is your birth year, then I believe that you seriously think this :D


      I think Jesus and Alexandria Safe Zone people will destroy Terminus and rescue Rick's group sometime around the mid-season. Negan might be a cliffhanger at the end of the season 5 with his famous Lucille x Glenn scene :))

      Are you mind reader??? No I've never thought something like that.....And yes I am actually 16 :D

      That wasn't a compliment, Luka.

        Loading editor
    • TV doesnt always align with the comics when it comes to story telling. its pretty much a roll of the dice right now in what is going to happen. (Andrea is dead on TV, still alive in comics, etc.)

      Gareth doesnt look like a good antagonist like the governor(David Morrissey), or even as bad as Shane. If they were to make Garath a main antagonist, they shouldve casted someone who looks more of a bad ass in my opinion

        Loading editor
    • This is what someone told me would happen....



      Beth is gonna come out nowhere with infinite people and pwn Terminus, saving Rick and everyone. Gareth dies.

        Loading editor
    • Will power717 wrote: TV doesnt always align with the comics when it comes to story telling. its pretty much a roll of the dice right now in what is going to happen. (Andrea is dead on TV, still alive in comics, etc.)

      Gareth doesnt look like a good antagonist like the governor(David Morrissey), or even as bad as Shane. If they were to make Garath a main antagonist, they shouldve casted someone who looks more of a bad ass in my opinion

      antagonists are good in their own ways, I say if Garth and Terminus are cannibals(which they most likely are) i'd say that would make him a more evil character than the Governor, because sure the Governor would chop off your head and put it in a fish tank but he wouldn't feed the rest of you to the people of Woodbury(that we know of ;)) without them knowing, now that would be dark "Yeah it's some cows we found alive" *winks at Martinez and Milton*

        Loading editor
    • MagnetEdge wrote:
      Mrluka1998 wrote:
      147.230.158.40 wrote:
      Mrluka1998 wrote:
      90.221.188.145 wrote:
      Maybe, Gareth is somehow persuaded to give up the antagonist role, and becomes a part of Rick's group and actually rescues them, no longer being the villain. He also go down very early in the season, or there may be another big villain. 
      Nah..I think he's gonna die in first episode of season 5 like all people in Terminus...
      If the number in your nick is your birth year, then I believe that you seriously think this :D


      I think Jesus and Alexandria Safe Zone people will destroy Terminus and rescue Rick's group sometime around the mid-season. Negan might be a cliffhanger at the end of the season 5 with his famous Lucille x Glenn scene :))

      Are you mind reader??? No I've never thought something like that.....And yes I am actually 16 :D
      That wasn't a compliment, Luka.

      I know....

        Loading editor
    • Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      Will power717 wrote: TV doesnt always align with the comics when it comes to story telling. its pretty much a roll of the dice right now in what is going to happen. (Andrea is dead on TV, still alive in comics, etc.)

      Gareth doesnt look like a good antagonist like the governor(David Morrissey), or even as bad as Shane. If they were to make Garath a main antagonist, they shouldve casted someone who looks more of a bad ass in my opinion

      antagonists are good in their own ways, I say if Garth and Terminus are cannibals(which they most likely are) i'd say that would make him a more evil character than the Governor, because sure the Governor would chop off your head and put it in a fish tank but he wouldn't feed the rest of you to the people of Woodbury(that we know of ;)) without them knowing, now that would be dark "Yeah it's some cows we found alive" *winks at Martinez and Milton*

      yup that is true too. if they are cannibals, i just want to see how sick and dark they will make him appear. i say the terminus story will stretch atleast 4 episodes and possibiy the entire first half

        Loading editor
    • Blyndblitz wrote:
      This is what someone told me would happen....


      Beth is gonna come out nowhere with infinite people and pwn Terminus, saving Rick and everyone. Gareth dies.

      Seriously?! There's a better chance of JUDITH saving the day than Beth.........

        Loading editor
    • Will power717 wrote:

      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      Will power717 wrote: TV doesnt always align with the comics when it comes to story telling. its pretty much a roll of the dice right now in what is going to happen. (Andrea is dead on TV, still alive in comics, etc.)

      Gareth doesnt look like a good antagonist like the governor(David Morrissey), or even as bad as Shane. If they were to make Garath a main antagonist, they shouldve casted someone who looks more of a bad ass in my opinion

      antagonists are good in their own ways, I say if Garth and Terminus are cannibals(which they most likely are) i'd say that would make him a more evil character than the Governor, because sure the Governor would chop off your head and put it in a fish tank but he wouldn't feed the rest of you to the people of Woodbury(that we know of ;)) without them knowing, now that would be dark "Yeah it's some cows we found alive" *winks at Martinez and Milton*

      yup that is true too. if they are cannibals, i just want to see how sick and dark they will make him appear. i say the terminus story will stretch atleast 4 episodes and possibiy the entire first half

      yeah I agree, can't wait for Season 5

        Loading editor
    • 69.207.99.224 wrote:

      Blyndblitz wrote:
      This is what someone told me would happen....


      Beth is gonna come out nowhere with infinite people and pwn Terminus, saving Rick and everyone. Gareth dies.

      Seriously?! There's a better chance of JUDITH saving the day than Beth.........

      LMFAO true....

        Loading editor
    • Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      69.207.99.224 wrote:

      Blyndblitz wrote:
      This is what someone told me would happen....


      Beth is gonna come out nowhere with infinite people and pwn Terminus, saving Rick and everyone. Gareth dies.

      Seriously?! There's a better chance of JUDITH saving the day than Beth.........
      LMFAO true....

      I know right lol.

        Loading editor
    • Blyndblitz wrote:

      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      69.207.99.224 wrote:

      Blyndblitz wrote:
      This is what someone told me would happen....


      Beth is gonna come out nowhere with infinite people and pwn Terminus, saving Rick and everyone. Gareth dies.

      Seriously?! There's a better chance of JUDITH saving the day than Beth.........
      LMFAO true....

      I know right lol.

      Beth will never be considered a strong character ,unless her return is a badass one where she has a big ass machine gun and mows down walkers she won't save anybody, she can barely(if not at all) protect herself...

        Loading editor
    • Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      Blyndblitz wrote:

      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      69.207.99.224 wrote:

      Blyndblitz wrote:
      This is what someone told me would happen....


      Beth is gonna come out nowhere with infinite people and pwn Terminus, saving Rick and everyone. Gareth dies.

      Seriously?! There's a better chance of JUDITH saving the day than Beth.........
      LMFAO true....

      I know right lol.

      Beth will never be considered a strong character ,unless her return is a badass one where she has a big ass machine gun and mows down walkers she won't save anybody, she can barely(if not at all) protect herself...

      So true. I'd say of all the characters introduced so far, Beth is one of, if not the least fit character to survive in the Walking Dead world. It's a huge part of why I hate her so much. She's a weak leech who has survived on the blood, sweat and tears of many people stronger than her and she doesn't seem to realize how unfit for survival and what a drain on resources she is. I'd say the only people that were possibly less fit to survive than Beth were Tara and Lilly's dad ( because he was sick and dependent on an oxygen tank ), Lizzie ( because of her psychological problems) and Mika ( Because she clearly stated that she could never kill a living person, something one would have to do to survive in that world). Judith also falls in this category at present, because of the fact that she's 8 months old. However, given the chance to grow up, even to the 10-11 age that the Samuels girls made it to, Judith would undoubtedly be more fit for survival than Beth is. Aside from Judith, all of these characters have met their ends. Beth would undoubtedly be gone by now if not for all of the people who have kept her alive up to this point, and hopefully the borrowed time she's been living on has almost run out. As for anyone saving the group from Terminus, I'd say Carol and Tyreese are a much more realistic choice.

        Loading editor
    • 69.207.99.224 wrote:

      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      Blyndblitz wrote:

      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      69.207.99.224 wrote:


      Blyndblitz wrote:
      This is what someone told me would happen....


      Beth is gonna come out nowhere with infinite people and pwn Terminus, saving Rick and everyone. Gareth dies.

      Seriously?! There's a better chance of JUDITH saving the day than Beth.........
      LMFAO true....
      I know right lol.
      Beth will never be considered a strong character ,unless her return is a badass one where she has a big ass machine gun and mows down walkers she won't save anybody, she can barely(if not at all) protect herself...
      So true. I'd say of all the characters introduced so far, Beth is one of, if not the least fit character to survive in the Walking Dead world. It's a huge part of why I hate her so much. She's a weak leech who has survived on the blood, sweat and tears of many people stronger than her and she doesn't seem to realize how unfit for survival and what a drain on resources she is. I'd say the only people that were possibly less fit to survive than Beth were Tara and Lilly's dad ( because he was sick and dependent on an oxygen tank ), Lizzie ( because of her psychological problems) and Mika ( Because she clearly stated that she could never kill a living person, something one would have to do to survive in that world). Judith also falls in this category at present, because of the fact that she's 8 months old. However, given the chance to grow up, even to the 10-11 age that the Samuels girls made it to, Judith would undoubtedly be more fit for survival than Beth is. Aside from Judith, all of these characters have met their ends. Beth would undoubtedly be gone by now if not for all of the people who have kept her alive up to this point, and hopefully the borrowed time she's been living on has almost run out. As for anyone saving the group from Terminus, I'd say Carol and Tyreese are a much more realistic choice.

      Beth isn't there to make the group physically strong.  She has taken on her father's role of moral compass (which, as we know from Dale and Hershel that this is a death sentence, at some point). The things she does reminds the group of their humanity - sings, takes care of the baby, reminds them of what is beautiful, that there are still good people in the world, etc.  Emotionally, she is more mature than most of them. 

      what do you guys think of Rick saying, regarding Beth that "there's a new sheriff in town?" a lot of people think it's a forshadow...

        Loading editor
    • Watermark wrote:
      69.207.99.224 wrote:

      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:


      Blyndblitz wrote:


      Adam Up Bxtch wrote:

      69.207.99.224 wrote:


      Blyndblitz wrote:
      This is what someone told me would happen....


      Beth is gonna come out nowhere with infinite people and pwn Terminus, saving Rick and everyone. Gareth dies.

      Seriously?! There's a better chance of JUDITH saving the day than Beth.........
      LMFAO true....
      I know right lol.
      Beth will never be considered a strong character ,unless her return is a badass one where she has a big ass machine gun and mows down walkers she won't save anybody, she can barely(if not at all) protect herself...
      So true. I'd say of all the characters introduced so far, Beth is one of, if not the least fit character to survive in the Walking Dead world. It's a huge part of why I hate her so much. She's a weak leech who has survived on the blood, sweat and tears of many people stronger than her and she doesn't seem to realize how unfit for survival and what a drain on resources she is. I'd say the only people that were possibly less fit to survive than Beth were Tara and Lilly's dad ( because he was sick and dependent on an oxygen tank ), Lizzie ( because of her psychological problems) and Mika ( Because she clearly stated that she could never kill a living person, something one would have to do to survive in that world). Judith also falls in this category at present, because of the fact that she's 8 months old. However, given the chance to grow up, even to the 10-11 age that the Samuels girls made it to, Judith would undoubtedly be more fit for survival than Beth is. Aside from Judith, all of these characters have met their ends. Beth would undoubtedly be gone by now if not for all of the people who have kept her alive up to this point, and hopefully the borrowed time she's been living on has almost run out. As for anyone saving the group from Terminus, I'd say Carol and Tyreese are a much more realistic choice.
      Beth isn't there to make the group physically strong.  She has taken on her father's role of moral compass (which, as we know from Dale and Hershel that this is a death sentence, at some point). The things she does reminds the group of their humanity - sings, takes care of the baby, reminds them of what is beautiful, that there are still good people in the world, etc.  Emotionally, she is more mature than most of them. 

      what do you guys think of Rick saying, regarding Beth that "there's a new sheriff in town?" a lot of people think it's a forshadow...

      There are loads of foreshadowing in this series!

      First off, the cannibalistic painting that oddly looks like Mary from Terminus (Claimed). If you paid attention to the background, you'll see a painting of a sunflower, which is a prevailent flower in Terminus. Secondly, Maggie's picture burning. While we don't have proof of this yet, it is safe to assume that either Maggie or Glenn will die, soon. Kinda obvious. And lastly, this one. "There's a new Sheriff in town." With Beth developing more character with the time spent with Daryll, she might just turn out to be a badass in the future.

      Excited for S5.

        Loading editor
    • i do think they are cannibals, but i think it is more complex than they are just eating people for food.  i don't know why, but there is something else going on there and yes, can't wait for season 5!!


      only 190 days-ish.

      • cries*
        Loading editor
    • I think we will get to D.C. and they'll expand on the D.C. Scavengers more (show them more, so negan can come later),

      I think this because when you see them expand on the maruder's because Scott's dosn't leave comics behind and expands on it like we'll probably see with Terminus (Hunters) so yeah I totally think there will be the D.C. Scavengers in the tv show

        Loading editor
    • he did get promoted to Main Casted so idk he could turn good and help Rick and them

        Loading editor
    • I think Terminus is just a way for everyone to meet up together. I don't think it is gonna play much of a role in Season 5. In Season 5 they will probally head on off to D.C and go meet Negan, The Saviors, etc...

        Loading editor
    • maybe after ricks group "Screw" with terminus and blow the whole place to pieces. some of the terminus people survive and become the hunters and ricks group goes back to the farm and the hunters are only season 5 and 6

        Loading editor
    • Gareth did get promoted to Main Cast could mean he will help Rick and them to bust out

        Loading editor
    • WalkingDeadGeek wrote: Gareth did get promoted to Main Cast could mean he will help Rick and them to bust out

      Just because he's been promoted to main cast doesn't mean he'll help Rick.

        Loading editor
    • i know but i kinda see him helping them

        Loading editor
    • Everyone seems to be leaning towards this whole "Terminus are cannibals" thing, I'm think that there's something more to them than that, God knows what, but something.

        Loading editor
    • At least they are not that stupid as hunters..

        Loading editor
    • Ohgod, I totally agree with you there, they were idiots.

        Loading editor
    • I think whoever took Beth was part of a massive group, and they are staging an attack on Terminus as they know they are bad people (either cannibals or religious cult cannibals or like Merle, they are not the organ grinders, just the monkey to something bigger). So Beth and this new group (possibly Alexandria Safe Zone or Hilltop Colony or maybe something completely new) will kill all Terminus people and save Ricks group and everyone else in the containers, introducing alot more characters :-D But I think Bob Stookey and Tyreese (although we don't know where he is) will fall victim to whatever monstorsity is going on there.


      Hope you enjoyed my theory!:P

        Loading editor
    • i actually kind of like that. 

        Loading editor
    • I don't even think terminus have Beth. I think either she flip out and left Daryl. or Gabriel the preacher from the comic book save her.

        Loading editor
    • TBH i think the main enemy will be walkers.. its been too long since walkers were the main common enemy, even in the 2nd half of season 4 the walkers posed a limited threat, and there were other antagonists (the mauraders and lizzie) i hope that (like in the alexandria safe zone) the herd is the main enemy, just until negan comes in that is :)

        Loading editor
    • JIGSAWPUPPET1998 wrote:
      90.221.188.145 wrote:
      Maybe, Gareth is somehow persuaded to give up the antagonist role, and becomes a part of Rick's group and actually rescues them, no longer being the villain. He also go down very early in the season, or there may be another big villain. 
      Nah..I think he's gonna die in first episode of season 5 like all people in Terminus...

      Well that's ignorant because they made him a recurring character. "Hey guys, lets make this guy a regular then kill him after seeing him for 2 episodes total!" Nice thinkin eh?

        Loading editor
    • JIGSAWPUPPET1998 wrote:
      Negan maybe

      Nah, we're talking about Season 5 while Negan could appear in the sixth one or much later. I guess that the villain(s) are The Wolves, even if they've barely appeared, just because if Gareth isn't the villain, who else could be?

        Loading editor
    • Pirates4Gears
      Pirates4Gears removed this reply because:
      I was wrong
      21:22, October 4, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Gareth and Terminus they are different of Governor and Negan.

      just maybe..

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message