• KeepOnKeepingOn
    KeepOnKeepingOn closed this thread because:
    Oqpwickcnekah
    02:55, July 8, 2019

    if any dead character from the game will come back alive who would choose?im torn with lee or omid.

      Loading editor
    • Duh, lee of course

        Loading editor
    • All star fan1 wrote:
      Duh, lee of course


      i wish there was a character with lees humanity kennys mustauch bens height omids humor but

        Loading editor
    • Lee,Carley,Mark,Chuck,Pete and Omid.

        Loading editor
    • Mark

        Loading editor
    • Anyone who has died, although I don't know who Mark and Chuck are... Are they from 400 days or something?

        Loading editor
    • ^ Mark was from Season 1 Episode 2, then he later die in the St. John Farm because the st. john cutted his legs then ate it. Chuck was from Season 1 Episode 3, he's a hobo in the train, he died because he saved clementine from a herd of walkers. he was found dead in the sewers by lee.

        Loading editor
    • No doubt Beatrice.

        Loading editor
    • As much as I loved Lee (He was my favorite videogame character),he needed die to progress Clementines story.Omid...he's the one to bring back.I mean EIGHT minutes of the second game.Seriously Trolltale.

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous723 wrote:
      No doubt Beatrice.

      We barely knew Beatrice.

        Loading editor
    • 24.19.27.132 wrote:
      Mark

      Definitely Mark

        Loading editor
    • Cperez13 wrote:
      As much as I loved Lee (He was my favorite videogame character),he needed die to progress Clementines story.Omid...he's the one to bring back.I mean EIGHT minutes of the second game.Seriously Trolltale.

      THANKYOU!

        Loading editor
    • can i just thank everyone for the feedback. keep it coming

        Loading editor
    • Lee, Doug, Carley, Mark, Ben, Charles, Omid, Stephanie, Pete, Walter and Matthew.

        Loading editor
    • Creepygamer wrote:
      Lee, Doug, Carley, Mark, Ben, Charles, Omid, Stephanie, Pete, Walter and Matthew.
      How could like both Carley and Doug? Who did you save? Carley,right?


        Loading editor
    • Honestly I would save Ben. Not gonna lie. He would be an interesting counterpart in season two.

        Loading editor
    • Lee, Carley and Omid.

        Loading editor
    • Carley, honestly I didn't believe her character was all that developed...

        Loading editor
    • Ben, Carley, Omid and most definitely Lee.

        Loading editor
    • lee, omid and carley

        Loading editor
    • i have a cool but strange way i would put into the game what if lee cut his arm and be left by clementine and apper alive on episode 5 i know it sound stupid but this would suprise the all players

        Loading editor
    • Lee.  Even though I know it's highly unlikely that he'll return... There is still a small part of me that hangs onto the idea that somehow he survived.  Maybe Clem missed, cutting off the arm helped, it was more infection and exhaustion, Molly found him, took the boat back from Vernon... You know more highly unlikely therioes like that.  The world of The Walking Dead just seemed a little better place with someone like Lee in it.  Began in handcuffs, ended in handcuffs... Telltale and it's irony.

      Carley and Omid as well.

        Loading editor
    • No offence to Carley lovers but without a gun and her looks nobody would like her... She's a bit of a bitch compared to christa she didn't need a man but Carley was a bit of a slut... First she wanted Doug then she wanted lee... Christa's better in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Carley and Chuck hands down.

        Loading editor
    • 86.17.78.150 wrote:
      No offence to Carley lovers but without a gun and her looks nobody would like her... She's a bit of a bitch compared to christa she didn't need a man but Carley was a bit of a slut... First she wanted Doug then she wanted lee... Christa's better in my opinion.

      She is bitch because she was fond of 2 characters?That makes her bitch??If Carley is bitch then what is Lori??

        Loading editor
    • Mrluka1998 wrote:

      86.17.78.150 wrote:
      No offence to Carley lovers but without a gun and her looks nobody would like her... She's a bit of a bitch compared to christa she didn't need a man but Carley was a bit of a slut... First she wanted Doug then she wanted lee... Christa's better in my opinion.

      She is bitch because she was fond of 2 characters?That makes her bitch??If Carley is bitch then what is Lori??

      Never said I liked Lori. With out a gun and a pretty face Carley is nothing

        Loading editor

    • She IS the best woman ever. She saves Lee twice,she helps Lee to defend the RV,makes Lee to tell the others the truth and kisses him on his cheek.No way she's a bitch,you freak.

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:

      She IS the best woman ever. She saves Lee twice,she helps Lee to defend the RV,makes Lee to tell the others the truth and kisses him on his cheek.No way she's a bitch,you freak.

      I wouldn't say she's the best.

      Most badass woman goes to either Clem or Molly

      Most relevant obviously goes to Clem

      Prettiest goes to either Stephanie, Molly, or Carley herself

      Most useful goes to Katjaa. I mean, she's a vet. That's the closest thing to a doctor.

      Hell, she ain't even the bitchest. That obviously goes to Lilly.


      Where Carley excells is being supportive. She backs Lee up no matter what the issue is, and that's the main reason why everyone loves her so much. 

      So is she a great character? Yes. Is the the best female? No.

        Loading editor
    • 86.17.78.150 wrote:
      No offence to Carley lovers but without a gun and her looks nobody would like her... She's a bit of a bitch compared to christa she didn't need a man but Carley was a bit of a slut... First she wanted Doug then she wanted lee... Christa's better in my opinion.

      The idea of Carley having an interest in Lee after surviving for three months (time difference between episode one and two) together at the motel seems neither unlikey nor very slut-like.

      Sorry OP.

        Loading editor
    • I'm just putting my opinion out, no need to call me a freak. I'm just saying. Katjaa would be nothing without he medical skills (though I like her) Molly would be nothing without her looks and badassery. Clem would be nothing without her youth. It's the truth. I think the best woman in the video game is either Clem or christa (maybe Rebecca)

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:


      She IS the best woman ever. She saves Lee twice,she helps Lee to defend the RV,makes Lee to tell the others the truth and kisses him on his cheek.No way she's a bitch,you freak.

      Yeah she helped him. With a gun. Don't call me a freak. What if I thought you was a freak for your opinions. But I don't think you're a freak.

        Loading editor
    • Of course Omid I mean he's up there as one of the best characters in TWD as a whole and by far the funniest 

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:

      She IS the best woman ever. She saves Lee twice,she helps Lee to defend the RV,makes Lee to tell the others the truth and kisses him on his cheek.No way she's a bitch,you freak.

      You really need to STFU sometime. You don't have to call him a freak for hating Carley.

      Also, I agree that she was pretty much useless. Carley's only contribution to the group was her gun (Lilly is a good shot as well).

      I take back what I said in the other thread, Carley is responsible for her own death as she pissed off a mentally unstable woman with a gun.

        Loading editor
    • Ben is the reason Carley died because if he wouldn't work with the bandits,Lilly wouldn't have this argument between her and them.

        Loading editor
    • I would bring back Omid. So many times his joke made my day

        Loading editor
    • 86.17.78.150 wrote:

      Mrluka1998 wrote:

      86.17.78.150 wrote:
      No offence to Carley lovers but without a gun and her looks nobody would like her... She's a bit of a bitch compared to christa she didn't need a man but Carley was a bit of a slut... First she wanted Doug then she wanted lee... Christa's better in my opinion.
      She is bitch because she was fond of 2 characters?That makes her bitch??If Carley is bitch then what is Lori??
      Never said I liked Lori. With out a gun and a pretty face Carley is nothing

      You may don't like Carley,but you cant call her someting she is NOT...When I played this game I wanted to save Doug,but something lead me to Carley and I am glad I saved her instead of Doug cause she proved she's more than pretty girl with gun..

        Loading editor
    • Tbh Carley isn't much

        Loading editor
    • Any chance you whiners could stop complaining about Carley and keep the thread on-topic?

        Loading editor
    • This is actually my thread

        Loading editor
    • Stfusiri wrote: Tbh Carley isn't much

      That's your opinion. I think Carley was a pretty interesting character.

        Loading editor
    • Travis and Ben

        Loading editor
    • Why Travis?

        Loading editor
    • Katana and duck just so kenny can be happy

        Loading editor
    • Lee and Carley <3

        Loading editor
    • Stfusiri wrote:
      Katana and duck just so kenny can be happy

      Never knew Michonnes sword was a character in the video games:L

      You mean Katjaa? And yeah, I think killing off Katjaa was a bad call. She seemed to be the most stable out of the entire group and her death seemed to be merely a plot devise for Kenny. 

        Loading editor
    • David's leg, for sure.

        Loading editor
    • Lee. Obviously.

        Loading editor
    • Save-Lot Bandit 4

        Loading editor
    • Oh I know! I think I would bring Jolene back!

        Loading editor
    • Stfusiri wrote:
      Oh I know! I think I would bring Jolene back!
      Why? She is very crazy,she stole Clem's hat and she considers her as her daughter


        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Stfusiri wrote:
      Oh I know! I think I would bring Jolene back!
      Why? She is very crazy,she stole Clem's hat and she considers her as her daughter

      She's kiddin'

        Loading editor
    • Unnamed Police Officer, you will be missed dearly

        Loading editor
    • Larry!! because he was a cranky old man!

        Loading editor
    • MARK! and Carley but especially of all MAYBELLE

        Loading editor
    • I would ressurect Steve

        Loading editor
    • 87.247.70.185 wrote:
      I would ressurect Steve

      Which Steve? Steve 400 days or Steve radio?

        Loading editor
    • Danny. Not Danny St. John. Danny 400 days. He dies either way. If you choose to shoot Justin's foot off he dies and if you shots Danny's off he dies. He was cool

        Loading editor
    • Stfusiri wrote:
      Danny. Not Danny St. John. Danny 400 days. He dies either way. If you choose to shoot Justin's foot off he dies and if you shots Danny's off he dies. He was cool

      No he was an asshole.I hate him

        Loading editor
    • Maybelle the Cow and her rider Beatrice.

        Loading editor
    • SHREK!!!

        Loading editor
    • How do people like Omid? hes not helpful

        Loading editor
    • Omid was awesome and had a very stupid death.

        Loading editor
    • And he was funny though

        Loading editor
    • Tbh without his charm and sense of humour,he isn't much...

        Loading editor
    • OMID-- You ruined that dude's face

        Loading editor
    • I expected more development for both him and Christa when the first episode came.

      Damn Trolltale.

        Loading editor
    • As much as Omid was a burden, he knows his way around thanks to History.

      If that snake-faced bitch Michelle didn't kill him, they would have gotten to Wellington faster.

        Loading editor
    • BROmid or my HoBRO Chuck

        Loading editor
    • FrisbeeDoge wrote:
      BROmid or my HoBRO Chuck

      I see what you did there

        Loading editor
    • You guys will mention Lee, Ben, Omid, Chuck, Carley, Mark, Maybelle, Beatrice and many more. But not Irene, seriously guys she was smart she knew the bite would kill her so she decided to kill herself to avoid the pain, SHE WAS AMAZING

        Loading editor
    • Beatrice is better, the ability to shriek like a man is AMAZING.

        Loading editor
    • What about the characters from the  Comic Series or the TV Series or the Social Game, and a reply to Anonymous723,really,nobody rides a cow,I know and I'm 13,about to be 14,years old

        Loading editor
    • 174.239.37.35 wrote:
      What about the characters from the  Comic Series or the TV Series or the Social Game, and a reply to Anonymous723,really,nobody rides a cow,I know and I'm 13,about to be 14,years old

      I'm the same age as you, and for a matter of fact, people ride cows.

      https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100120141043AAKUQs3

        Loading editor
    • I'm thirteen too!

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote: And he was funny though

      Maybe its because I  didn't like his sense of humor
      
        Loading editor
    • Another replied to Anonymous723, I've never seen anyone ride a cow 

        Loading editor
    • 174.239.3.109 wrote: Another replied to Anonymous723, I've never seen anyone ride a cow 

      It's not cow riding... It's fabulous!

        Loading editor
    • I'd bring back any dead charcher in the game ACCEPT FOR LARRY LILLY AND BEN

        Loading editor
    • WWhich Ben,and what about The Governor

        Loading editor
    • Larry is an asshole.He never trusts Lee.

        Loading editor
    • Omid. He reminds me of myself. When something gets intense and serious I make jokes. I'm telling you if the zombie apocalypse was real I would just be cracking jokes the entire time. My group would probably kill me.

      • a horde of zombies are approaching our camp*

      Me: oh god guys we must be camping because this is in-tents! Hahaha get it. Intense in-tents.

      • group throws me into horde of zombies and runs away*
        Loading editor
    • Chuck! The old man deserved  better and he was badass when he talked about Clem's safety and the "For Whom the bell tolls" such a badass

        Loading editor
    • 174.239.32.78 wrote: WWhich Ben,and what about The Governor

      The govenor... He's dead... Wait are we talking about the game or the tv show

        Loading editor
    • S what I mean,why did nobody does not miss the Govener ,including me,and also that's what I said days ago,no one mentioned the Comics,TV Series,Social Game,Novel Series, and Miscellaneous

        Loading editor
    • I mean why does nobody MENTIONED that they do Not miss The Govener 

        Loading editor
    • why did omid had to die

        Loading editor
    • Carlos, WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE

        Loading editor
    • I wish Alvin had survived so much longer...

        Loading editor
    • I want Carlos back. I liked him

        Loading editor
    • If I could only pick 3 -

      Carley - Lilly!!! YOU HEARTLESS B!!!

      Carlos - Only for Sarah's sake. I saw that he was more trusting of Clementine in episode 3. He was beginning to realize "shit, maybe I need to let Sarah grow up".

      Alvin - The good bros always go first :( 

        Loading editor
    • Is anyone going to talk about The Comic Series, TV Series,Social Game,and the Novel Series yet

        Loading editor
    • Alvin, he didnt deserve to die

        Loading editor
    • Omid and carlos.

        Loading editor
    • ATR Victor Gunpoint








      I want this guy revive to tell me about fate of Christa for 5 minutes.

        Loading editor
    • Carley

        Loading editor
    • And yeah Alvin

        Loading editor
    • So far for me, I want Lily, Vernon, Molly, Christa, Boyd, Joyce, Clive, Leland, Justin, Nate, and Eddie, Shel and Becca, Wyatt, Vince, and Russell.  That's what I want to return to The Walking Dead Game.

        Loading editor
    • lee and carley

        Loading editor
    • Omid, Pete, Doug and Chuck.

        Loading editor
    • I would love to see Carley again. She had great accuracy with firearms, which is a skill that's rare in real life, she had morals, stood up for what she thought and saved Lee many times. Also, I feel like she cared for Clem and Lee a lot and if the whole meat locker scene didn't happen, I could see the three of them being a good family.

      I also want Sarita to live, which I doubt is the case

        Loading editor
    • carley lee and clem <3
      Carleyandlee
      Clemiii
        Loading editor
    • Uuh,Clem is still alive, you know that?

        Loading editor
    • Lee. he's fucking hot.

        Loading editor
    • Your mom.

        Loading editor
    • Omid just hope he DOSN'T GET KILLED BY A FUCKING DOOR AGAIN!

        Loading editor
    • Chuck has to be up there for me, even though he was literally only on for about 30 mins of gameplay, he was a great character and was gutted when he was killed off so early.

        Loading editor
    • 66.249.93.98 wrote:
      Chuck has to be up there for me, even though he was literally only on for about 30 mins of gameplay, he was a great character and was gutted when he was killed off so early.
      TELLTALE kills nicest guys so damn early, like Chuck, Pete, Walter and Reggie.


        Loading editor
    • lee, omid, Chuck, Mark, Sam(dog), duck(so kenny would be happy I personally didn't like him though), Molly(if dead), katjaa(lol kenny has a girlfriend now so I wanna see that reaction my guess is katana kills sarita and kenny), sarita(she's wanna die I know that she's bit or bleeding in a group of walkers), Clementine parents(she'd be happy)christas baby(I t died before I saw it not fair)

        Loading editor
    • Pete. They could have done a lot more with him.

      Also Carlos he was awesome and his death just felt pointless and dumb to me.

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      66.249.93.98 wrote:
      Chuck has to be up there for me, even though he was literally only on for about 30 mins of gameplay, he was a great character and was gutted when he was killed off so early.
      TELLTALE kills nicest guys so damn early, like Chuck, Pete, Walter and Reggie.

      Nice guys don't survive in the apocalypse. You either die a nice guy or live long enough to be an ass hole.

        Loading editor
    • Chuck isn't really nice lol. It's not nice telling a little girl she would die (even if it's true).

        Loading editor
    • Pete, Chuck, Carlos & Mark. They all were killed off too early and had some potential to become even better characters.

        Loading editor
    • I would have liked to see Pete get Walters death at the hands of Carver and Walter survive into episode 4. I think it would have been allot more emotionally devastating. 

        Loading editor
    • I would be devastated if it turned out Walter was an evil guy (as speculated by a few people), so I'm content with him dying without us knowing.

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous723 wrote:
      Chuck isn't really nice lol. It's not nice telling a little girl she would die (even if it's true).

      But he gave her candy

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Anonymous723 wrote:
      Chuck isn't really nice lol. It's not nice telling a little girl she would die (even if it's true).
      But he gave her candy

      Sorry, I meant it as "not really that nice".

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous723 wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Anonymous723 wrote:
      Chuck isn't really nice lol. It's not nice telling a little girl she would die (even if it's true).
      But he gave her candy
      Sorry, I meant it as "not really that nice".

      But he gave Lee the advice about teaching Clem how to survive

        Loading editor
    • Still not nice telling a little girl she will die, even if it was inevitable.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah that was rude a little.

        Loading editor
    • OK, what about the Comic,TV Series, Novel Series, and Social Game ,I'm going to be 14 in two months,I don't even play the video game.

        Loading editor
    • 174.239.1.24 wrote:
      OK, what about the Comic,TV Series, Novel Series, and Social Game ,I'm going to be 14 in two months,I don't even play the video game.

      Well than start a new discussion about those. This one is about the game.

        Loading editor
    • Gregsson88 wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      66.249.93.98 wrote:
      Chuck has to be up there for me, even though he was literally only on for about 30 mins of gameplay, he was a great character and was gutted when he was killed off so early.
      TELLTALE kills nicest guys so damn early, like Chuck, Pete, Walter and Reggie.

      Nice guys don't survive in the apocalypse. You either die a nice guy or live long enough to be an ass hole.


      So true, so true.

        Loading editor
    • I love how the first half of this thread is, "No, your opinion is WRONG because x character would be nothing without y trait!" -_-

      Personally, I would have brought back Omid, even if he wasn't the "best" character. He gave hope to both Christa and Clem, even if he got on their nerves, and his happiness appeared to be infecticious. Omid always had a good joke or comeback as well! (I agree that he was killed off way too early, even for a zombie series)

      And lol, we know what Telltale's choice is -- they chose to bring back Kenny! XD

        Loading editor
    • Carlos, Omid, Lee, Doug, Carley, Pete, Reggie, Walter, Alvin, Chuck, Matthew.

        Loading editor
    • my order (exluding Lee) Mark Carlos Carley/Doug(depend on playthrough) Pete Chuck

        Loading editor
    • I don't really want Lee back because his death kind of turned adorable nervous Clem into adorable bad ass Clem. Without him she would still be weak. 

        Loading editor
    • I would bring back Kenny! Oh wait no I wouldn't because that would be really really stupid. Ya know what would be even worse if you focused on practically no one but him for the rest of the game. I hate Kenny so much and bringing him back was just unrealistic. Bringing Lilly back would have been so much better because Clem saw her shoot Carly (doug sucks never pick him) her knowing that would have beautifully went back to season one how she knew lee killed someone. She could have had her own group and just taken Kenny place. I freaking hated Kenny in the first season so much I made him shoot his own son and the kid they found in the attic. They are ruining this second season and if they don't let me shoot Kenny in the face ill be disapointed

        Loading editor
    • 68.228.61.172 wrote:
      I would bring back Kenny! Oh wait no I wouldn't because that would be really really stupid. Ya know what would be even worse if you focused on practically no one but him for the rest of the game. I hate Kenny so much and bringing him back was just unrealistic. Bringing Lilly back would have been so much better because Clem saw her shoot Carly (doug sucks never pick him) her knowing that would have beautifully went back to season one how she knew lee killed someone. She could have had her own group and just taken Kenny place. I freaking hated Kenny in the first season so much I made him shoot his own son and the kid they found in the attic. They are ruining this second season and if they don't let me shoot Kenny in the face ill be disapointed

      What I really want to happen is that on the last episode of the season you have to choose wether to save Luke or Kenny while the other dies.

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      oof
      22:16, May 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Cam, what is your profile picture supposed to be? 

        Loading editor
    • Gregsson88 wrote:
      Cam, what is your profile picture supposed to be? 

      Jo mama.

        Loading editor
    • Gregsson88 wrote:
      Cam, what is your profile picture supposed to be? 

      Daryl and pregnant Beth... Why? I played truth or dare once... I chose dare. 

        Loading editor
    • GhostWolf716 wrote:
      Gregsson88 wrote:
      Cam, what is your profile picture supposed to be? 
      Jo mama.

      I knew it looked familiar.

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot wrote:
      Gregsson88 wrote:
      Cam, what is your profile picture supposed to be? 
      Daryl and pregnant Beth... Why? I played truth or dare once... I chose dare. 

      Damn. Who were you playing against? That dare is really harsh. 

        Loading editor
    • Gregsson88 wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      Gregsson88 wrote:
      Cam, what is your profile picture supposed to be? 
      Daryl and pregnant Beth... Why? I played truth or dare once... I chose dare. 
      Damn. Who were you playing against? That dare is really harsh. 

      *CamTheWoot glares at Hippo* No-one in particular.

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot wrote:

      Gregsson88 wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      Gregsson88 wrote:
      Cam, what is your profile picture supposed to be? 
      Daryl and pregnant Beth... Why? I played truth or dare once... I chose dare. 
      Damn. Who were you playing against? That dare is really harsh. 

      *CamTheWoot glares at Hippo* No-one in particular.

      At least it's not Cluke.

        Loading editor
    • SilentGlaive wrote: CamTheWoot wrote:Gregsson88 wrote: CamTheWoot wrote: Gregsson88 wrote: Cam, what is your profile picture supposed to be? Daryl and pregnant Beth... Why? I played truth or dare once... I chose dare. Damn. Who were you playing against? That dare is really harsh. *CamTheWoot glares at Hippo* No-one in particular.At least it's not Cluke.Yeah lol.

        Loading editor
    • Ramonce12345 wrote:
      SilentGlaive wrote:

      CamTheWoot wrote:Gregsson88 wrote: CamTheWoot wrote: Gregsson88 wrote: Cam, what is your profile picture supposed to be? Daryl and pregnant Beth... Why? I played truth or dare once... I chose dare. Damn. Who were you playing against? That dare is really harsh. *CamTheWoot glares at Hippo* No-one in particular.At least it's not Cluke.Yeah lol.

      Is Cluke.... Clem and Luke? D:

        Loading editor
    • StillNotBitten wrote:
      Ramonce12345 wrote:
      SilentGlaive wrote:

      CamTheWoot wrote:Gregsson88 wrote: CamTheWoot wrote: Gregsson88 wrote: Cam, what is your profile picture supposed to be? Daryl and pregnant Beth... Why? I played truth or dare once... I chose dare. Damn. Who were you playing against? That dare is really harsh. *CamTheWoot glares at Hippo* No-one in particular.At least it's not Cluke.Yeah lol.

      Is Cluke.... Clem and Luke? D:

      Yes

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot wrote:
      StillNotBitten wrote:
      Ramonce12345 wrote:
      SilentGlaive wrote:

      CamTheWoot wrote:Gregsson88 wrote: CamTheWoot wrote: Gregsson88 wrote: Cam, what is your profile picture supposed to be? Daryl and pregnant Beth... Why? I played truth or dare once... I chose dare. Damn. Who were you playing against? That dare is really harsh. *CamTheWoot glares at Hippo* No-one in particular.At least it's not Cluke.Yeah lol.

      Is Cluke.... Clem and Luke? D:
      Yes

      I hope Clementine would be older in a Cluke fan's imaginary scenarios.

        Loading editor
    • Larry, so Doug didn't have to die.

        Loading editor
    • I don't Think Dracula Understands Sarcasum

        Loading editor
    • Survivor345 wrote: I don't Think Dracula Understands Sarcasum

      And I don't think you can spell sarcasm..

        Loading editor
    • Lee, Omid, Carley, Doug, Carlos, Dee and Molly :)

        Loading editor
    • As much as I want Omid to come back. They had to kill him off. They had to develop Clementines character more. 

        Loading editor
    • Molly is not dead. She has to be around in Season 2

        Loading editor
    • Survivor345
      Survivor345 removed this reply because:
      I spelled something wrong
      19:42, June 11, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Stfusiri wrote: Larry, so Doug didn't have to die.

      ?

        Loading editor
    • 47.17.32.77 wrote:
      As much as I want Omid to come back. They had to kill him off. They had to develop Clementines character more. 

      Kill off that bitch Christa instead!

        Loading editor
    • Just because Kenny came back, that doesn't mean that Molly, Lilly and other people that are distant as fuck will come back.

      Get over it.

        Loading editor
    • Christa is not a bitch, she lost her husband and possibly her baby. I would be pretty pissed off too.

        Loading editor
    • Can someone tell me why a few people hate Christa?

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Can someone tell me why a few people hate Christa?

      People say that because they want to see your bad reaction.Next time someone say something you don't like,just ignore it.

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Can someone tell me why a few people hate Christa?

      You can't make me like Christa. SO DEAL WITH IT.

        Loading editor
    • Pewds: DON'T QUESTION MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Pewds: DON'T QUESTION MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Oh, you like PewDiePie.

      Your behavior is explained now.

        Loading editor
    • I only don't like Christa because she just let Clementine go into a bathroom alone which resulted in Omids death. It is also a little of Omids fault, but Christa is the serious one. Omid is just question funny person. I don't hate Christa. She just isn't my favorite. She was also a pretty huge bitch when she first met Lee. 

        Loading editor
    • Stfusiri wrote: I'm thirteen too!

      I'm Ten

        Loading editor
    • I agree, Christa does seem like a bitch when you first meet her. But so was Rebecca, and look how nice she is now. It was both her and Omid's fault they let Clementine in the bathroom alone. You cant blame one more then the other. And the reason she was probrably mean to Clementine was because it is true, Clementine needs to know how to make a fire, in order to survive. She only wants the best for Clementine. She does seem a bit angry too because of her husbands death, and possibly her child. But everyone has their own opinions, and I respect yours. 

        Loading editor
    • Survivor345 wrote:

      Stfusiri wrote: Larry, so Doug didn't have to die.

      ?

      Hey, don't judge

        Loading editor
    • Stfusiri wrote:

      Survivor345 wrote:

      Stfusiri wrote: Larry, so Doug didn't have to die.

      ?
      Hey, don't judge

      Carley/Doug didn't die because of Larry's death.

        Loading editor
    • If Larry was alive, maybe Lilly wouldnt be paranoid and kill Carley/Doug

        Loading editor
    • If Larry lived she would have no reason to go mental

        Loading editor
    • Chet. The hero of episode 1.

        Loading editor
    • Omid

        Loading editor
    • he was shot :[

        Loading editor
    • Pigpen077
      Pigpen077 removed this reply because:
      .
      20:15, July 8, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Winston, he tried to rob and kill an 11-Year-Old Girl he deserves to be dead 

        Loading editor
    • 174.239.32.152 wrote:
      Winston, he tried to rob and kill an 11-Year-Old Girl he deserves to be dead
      I hate Winston so much. He tried to kill an 11 years old girl for no goddamn reason. He even can kill her if you don't run from him. He deserves what he got.


        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      174.239.32.152 wrote:
      Winston, he tried to rob and kill an 11-Year-Old Girl he deserves to be dead
      I hate Winston so much. He tried to kill an 11 years old girl for no goddamn reason. He even can kill her if you don't run from him. He deserves what he got.

      I dont blame you for hating him. I hate him too, what exactly did he expect to get from and 11-year-old girl and a woman?

        Loading editor
    • I would bring back Troy and make an issue out of him joining the group or not. It would make for an interesting dynamic to see if players could forgive a person's past sins in order to benefit them both for survival. Also seriously though I'd love to see some more comic characters in the game, I almost forget this is in the same universe as the comics. I don't like how they fooled us into thinking they would intertwine by bringing in three comics characters in the first episode, then ditching that notion and not having any more appear. Hell they could have easily renamed Roman to Derek (leader of DC Scavengers) and have that kind of be his origin, but instead they'd rather just keep on creating completely new characters..

        Loading editor
    • 47.17.32.77 wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      174.239.32.152 wrote:
      Winston, he tried to rob and kill an 11-Year-Old Girl he deserves to be dead
      I hate Winston so much. He tried to kill an 11 years old girl for no goddamn reason. He even can kill her if you don't run from him. He deserves what he got.

      I dont blame you for hating him. I hate him too, what exactly did he expect to get from and 11-year-old girl and a woman?


      They thought Clem and Christa were in a group and they wanted to raid the group and steal food I guess


        Loading editor
    • Pigpen077
      Pigpen077 removed this reply because:
      .
      20:15, July 8, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • One of the people above me said to bring back Omid, I agree. I loved my Lee but he had to die to progress the story. I would not bring back Kenny's family, since he always put them first over anyone else's safety in the group. But Omid's death was almost meaningless, unless some more character development from Christa ensures.

        Loading editor
    • Pete obviously, but I would also love to see Larry back. We need that kind of antagonist in our group. I loved to hate his character. 

        Loading editor
    • RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      Pete obviously, but I would also love to see Larry back. We need that kind of antagonist in our group. I loved to hate his character. 

      Well, luckly he didn't hate Clementine.

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      Pete obviously, but I would also love to see Larry back. We need that kind of antagonist in our group. I loved to hate his character. 
      Well, luckly he didn't hate Clementine.

      Who knows...Maybe he did. Or at least he would if he saw her now(in season 2)

        Loading editor
    • lee..duh...

        Loading editor
    • RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      Pete obviously, but I would also love to see Larry back. We need that kind of antagonist in our group. I loved to hate his character. 
      Well, luckly he didn't hate Clementine.
      Who knows...Maybe he did. Or at least he would if he saw her now(in season 2)

      Don't you remember what he mentioned: "I don't give a shit about what happens to you, but if anything happens to my daughter or that little girl you have got with you, huh, you watch your ass". This shows that he cares about her.

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      Pete obviously, but I would also love to see Larry back. We need that kind of antagonist in our group. I loved to hate his character. 
      Well, luckly he didn't hate Clementine.
      Who knows...Maybe he did. Or at least he would if he saw her now(in season 2)
      Don't you remember what he mentioned: "I don't give a shit about what happens to you, but if anything happens to my daughter or that little girl you have got with you, huh, you watch your ass". This shows that he cares about her.

      Yeah that's a good point. But I think he would dislike her in season 2 since she became like Lee(I think so). Anyway it would be so cool to have him back. But...shit happens. 

        Loading editor
    • RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      Pete obviously, but I would also love to see Larry back. We need that kind of antagonist in our group. I loved to hate his character. 
      Well, luckly he didn't hate Clementine.
      Who knows...Maybe he did. Or at least he would if he saw her now(in season 2)
      Don't you remember what he mentioned: "I don't give a shit about what happens to you, but if anything happens to my daughter or that little girl you have got with you, huh, you watch your ass". This shows that he cares about her.
      Yeah that's a good point. But I think he would dislike her in season 2 since she became like Lee(I think so). Anyway it would be so cool to have him back. But...shit happens. 

      He would still like her. He wasn't against Lee because his personality, but, because he knew that he was a "murderer".

        Loading editor
    • Bolchevo wrote:
      RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      RubenBasentsyan wrote:
      Pete obviously, but I would also love to see Larry back. We need that kind of antagonist in our group. I loved to hate his character. 
      Well, luckly he didn't hate Clementine.
      Who knows...Maybe he did. Or at least he would if he saw her now(in season 2)
      Don't you remember what he mentioned: "I don't give a shit about what happens to you, but if anything happens to my daughter or that little girl you have got with you, huh, you watch your ass". This shows that he cares about her.
      Yeah that's a good point. But I think he would dislike her in season 2 since she became like Lee(I think so). Anyway it would be so cool to have him back. But...shit happens. 
      He would still like her. He wasn't against Lee because his personality, but, because he knew that he was a "murderer".

      Good point.

        Loading editor
    • Vince is the best son of a bitch ever!!!
      Vince 400
        Loading editor
    • Troy.

        Loading editor
    • 174.92.77.121 wrote:
      Troy.

      You wanna bring that shithead to hurt Clementine one more?

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:

      174.92.77.121 wrote:
      Troy.

      You wanna bring that shithead to hurt Clementine one more?

      Yes.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:

      DraculaTepes14 wrote:

      174.92.77.121 wrote:
      Troy.
      You wanna bring that shithead to hurt Clementine one more?
      Yes.

      I'm glad Jane brought him to hell.

        Loading editor
    • Dracula, you don't seem to understand character complexity, and what Troy and Michelle could have been had they not died.

      That's really sad.

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous723 wrote:
      Dracula, you don't seem to understand character complexity, and what Troy and Michelle could have been had they not died.

      That's really sad.

      I never liked them. You would really want this shitheads alive to hurt Clementine? Michelle drew on her, she was about to shoot. And Troy deserved what he got for beating Clementine.

        Loading editor
    • Danny St John so I could kill him again

        Loading editor
    • Carver so they could kill him again by throwing him into the herd

        Loading editor
    • Carlos Walter or omid

        Loading editor
    • Mah Girl Jean
      Jean Box

      SO SEXY XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

        Loading editor
    • Bolchevo wrote:
      Mah Girl Jean
      Jean Box

      SO SEXY XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

      Let me b the 1st to say, "EEEeeWWw!", or Ick !

        Loading editor
    • What about Nick, anyone want to bring back Nick,Sarita,anyone want to bring her back,going once,going twice and......

        Loading editor
    • I would bring back Sarita, that could keep Kenny from going completely over the edge. She also acts like the moral compass to Clementine, while Kenny acts like the "Let's get shit done" part of her

        Loading editor
    • Sarah, Nick, Carlos, Pete, Alvin, Rebecca, Omid, Lee, Carley, Katjaa, Duck and Sarita :)

        Loading editor
    • Sarah, Nick, Carlos, Pete, Omid, Lee and Carley.

        Loading editor
    • Pete, Sarah, Sarita, Nick, Rebecca, Omid, Lee, Alvin, Carlos, Carley....

        Loading editor
    • I'm so sad Sarah and Nick died without even seeing the baby. FUCK YOU TELLTALE!!!

        Loading editor
    • Stfusiri wrote:
      I'm so sad Sarah and Nick died without even seeing the baby. FUCK YOU TELLTALE!!!

      Yeah, telltale made the worst episode ever.
      -Sarah dies regardless and only killed by walkers.
      -Nick died off-screen and only present 5 minutes.
      -Luke began to be a pussy and got his own people killed.
      -Sarah's gun lesson never affected anything before she died.
      -They made us chop Sarita's arm which was the worst choice.

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:

      Stfusiri wrote:
      I'm so sad Sarah and Nick died without even seeing the baby. FUCK YOU TELLTALE!!!

      Yeah, telltale made the worst episode ever.
      -Sarah dies regardless and only killed by walkers.
      -Nick died off-screen and only present 5 minutes.
      -Luke began to be a pussy and got his own people killed.
      -Sarah's gun lesson never affected anything before she died.
      -They made us chop Sarita's arm which was the worst choice.

      It wasn't the WORST episode. I think long road ahead is the worst

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Stfusiri wrote:
      I'm so sad Sarah and Nick died without even seeing the baby. FUCK YOU TELLTALE!!!
      Yeah, telltale made the worst episode ever.

      -Sarah dies regardless and only killed by walkers.
      -Nick died off-screen and only present 5 minutes.
      -Luke began to be a pussy and got his own people killed.
      -Sarah's gun lesson never affected anything before she died.
      -They made us chop Sarita's arm which was the worst choice.

      Don't forget that Arvo will say that we robbed him if we didn't steal the bag.

        Loading editor
    • LovaticXD wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Stfusiri wrote:
      I'm so sad Sarah and Nick died without even seeing the baby. FUCK YOU TELLTALE!!!
      Yeah, telltale made the worst episode ever.
      -Sarah dies regardless and only killed by walkers.

      -Nick died off-screen and only present 5 minutes.
      -Luke began to be a pussy and got his own people killed.
      -Sarah's gun lesson never affected anything before she died.
      -They made us chop Sarita's arm which was the worst choice.

      Don't forget that Arvo will say that we robbed him if we didn't steal the bag.

      Yeah, Arvo is russian Ben.

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:

      LovaticXD wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Stfusiri wrote:
      I'm so sad Sarah and Nick died without even seeing the baby. FUCK YOU TELLTALE!!!
      Yeah, telltale made the worst episode ever.
      -Sarah dies regardless and only killed by walkers.

      -Nick died off-screen and only present 5 minutes.
      -Luke began to be a pussy and got his own people killed.
      -Sarah's gun lesson never affected anything before she died.
      -They made us chop Sarita's arm which was the worst choice.

      Don't forget that Arvo will say that we robbed him if we didn't steal the bag.

      Yeah, Arvo is russian Ben.

      Ur only saying that cuz they look alike. Arvo isn't a fuck up if he had enough sense to carry a gun and even hide the medicine.

        Loading editor
    • I think Arvo just wanted Jane to pay for holding him up. When he saw Clementine, she could say Jane left and then he became increasingly worried and unsure about robbing them. I think Arvo is a nice guy, he is just with the wrong crowd, if you did not rob him he is actually pretty nice to Clementine. I think he lies that you robbed him even if you did not because he wants payback on Jane. Still does not change the fact if they killed any of my people, I will rip everyone in the russian group to shreds.

        Loading editor
    • How is "Arvo a russian Ben"? Ben was a part of the group, he fucked up at times. Arvo, is not, he is a stranger, he never fucked up anything and never even joined the group. So uhh, how is he a Russian Ben?

        Loading editor
    • Usual DraculaTepes, people.

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous723 wrote:
      Usual DraculaTepes, people.

      The heck are you saying?

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Anonymous723 wrote:
      Usual DraculaTepes, people.
      The heck are you saying?

      Arvo is not a Russian Ben just because he looks like him, you like to judge characters physically. No wonder you have a crush on Sarah.

      P.S Now that Sarah is a walking corpse, is Becca next on your list?

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous723 wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Anonymous723 wrote:
      Usual DraculaTepes, people.
      The heck are you saying?
      Arvo is not a Russian Ben just because he looks like him, you like to judge characters physically. No wonder you have a crush on Sarah.

      P.S Now that Sarah is a walking corpse, is Becca next on your list?

      Yeah, I hate Becca. I hope she died at hardware.

        Loading editor
    • Lee.

        Loading editor
    • Rebecca, anyone want Rebecca, Carlos,anyone want Carlos,what about Lee,Carly,Doug,going once,twice three times and..,,...................

        Loading editor
    • Sarah, Nick, and Lilly. I think Sarah should have had a much bigger purpose in the story, and I kinda knew that Nick would die, but was hoping for a more honorable death, like sacrificing himself for the group. I only want Lilly back, because I'm curious about her status after she leaves the group or gets abandoned. 

        Loading editor
    • From Devon.munn.75,because it happens 

      Are you kidding me, Lilly was a crazy vicious psychopath 

        Loading editor
    • I was gonna say Sarah, but if Lee was there, leaving Sarah behind wouldn't even be an option. So I choose Lee.

        Loading editor
    • TheWalkingEd wrote:
      I was gonna say Sarah, but if Lee was there, leaving Sarah behind wouldn't even be an option. So I choose Lee.

      If Lee was alive, you wouldn't even meet Sarah.

        Loading editor
    • WhitePinoy wrote:
      Sarah, Nick, and Lilly. I think Sarah should have had a much bigger purpose in the story, and I kinda knew that Nick would die, but was hoping for a more honorable death, like sacrificing himself for the group. I only want Lilly back, because I'm curious about her status after she leaves the group or gets abandoned. 

      I'm pretty sure he meant one person.

        Loading editor
    • Michael Supernor1 wrote:
      TheWalkingEd wrote:
      I was gonna say Sarah, but if Lee was there, leaving Sarah behind wouldn't even be an option. So I choose Lee.
      If Lee was alive, you wouldn't even meet Sarah.

      I don't know why I wouldn't, but if I didn't, that'd be even better.

      The cabin survivors would probably get shot by Carver instead of dying in the many brutal ways they did.

        Loading editor
    • TheWalkingEd wrote:
      Michael Supernor1 wrote:
      TheWalkingEd wrote:
      I was gonna say Sarah, but if Lee was there, leaving Sarah behind wouldn't even be an option. So I choose Lee.
      If Lee was alive, you wouldn't even meet Sarah.
      I don't know why I wouldn't, but if I didn't, that'd be even better.

      The cabin survivors would probably get shot by Carver instead of dying in the many brutal ways they did.

      Nah, he'd kill Carlos, Luke, Nick, Pete, and Alvin, He wouldn't kill Rebecca, or Sarah, (He might kill Sarah). But you do have a good point.

        Loading editor
    • Now Amid The Ruins has been here, i want Sarita back <3

        Loading editor
    • CakeManDK wrote:
      Now Amid The Ruins has been here, i want Sarita back <3

      I like her, poor ol' Kenny.

        Loading editor
    • I would just erase the amid the ruins, then besides that Pete, Lee, Larry, Carley, Carlos. 

        Loading editor
    • Michael Supernor1 wrote:
      TheWalkingEd wrote:
      Michael Supernor1 wrote:
      TheWalkingEd wrote:
      I was gonna say Sarah, but if Lee was there, leaving Sarah behind wouldn't even be an option. So I choose Lee.
      If Lee was alive, you wouldn't even meet Sarah.
      I don't know why I wouldn't, but if I didn't, that'd be even better.

      The cabin survivors would probably get shot by Carver instead of dying in the many brutal ways they did.

      Nah, he'd kill Carlos, Luke, Nick, Pete, and Alvin, He wouldn't kill Rebecca, or Sarah, (He might kill Sarah). But you do have a good point.

      He probably would kill Sarah. But you're right, Rebecca would live.

        Loading editor
    • Nick,anyone want Nick,anyone what to bring back Carlos_how about Omid.Going once,Going twice and.......

        Loading editor
    • I'd want either Ben or Nick

        Loading editor
    • I'd bring back Jon Sandusky.

        Loading editor
    • lee lilly carley

        Loading editor
    • My man Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Lee Carley omid

        Loading editor
    • 112.209.158.190 wrote:
      Lee Carley omid

      I don't remember anyone named Lee Carley Omid.

        Loading editor
    • Ben, just so I can kill him again. Lol nah I would obviously bring back Lee

        Loading editor
    • MATTHEWWWWW

        Loading editor
    • Luke

        Loading editor
    • lee but he needed to die so clem could become hardned and strengthened omid same as lee then comes luke he didn't deserve to die carley i wanted her to bang with lee and then have a baby hat would've been great to see a 2 year old in the 2nd season or 1 and a half years old chuck i wonder more about his personality he could be like dale or hershel but idk i wanna see rebecca dating kenny and wt will happen if she hears about jane killing the baby or would jane have lied alvin mark sarah should be hardened of wt she saw plus if u taught her how to use a gun that would've been epic to see her tell clem to give her the gun to be more accurute while jane trys getting rid of the wood alvin pete both same as chuck carver i wanted him to hunt the group down for trying to escape sarita walt and katjaa crawford oberson actually creating a clash for 2 episodes several ppl die and u know a bit more about the cancer survivors nick another bad deteriminat character matthew and carlos last guy is ben he wasn't that bad of a guy he just did bad stuff that he didn't get was wrong and it led to several deaths

        Loading editor
    • 86.17.78.150 wrote: No offence to Carley lovers but without a gun and her looks nobody would like her... She's a bit of a bitch compared to christa she didn't need a man but Carley was a bit of a slut... First she wanted Doug then she wanted lee... Christa's better in my opinion.

      It could've just have been a crush on Doug. Even if it was more than a crush he died, and after three months, she started having feelings for Lee. What is so bitchy about that? Oh who am I kidding? He's not gonna reply anyway. And Christa's a bitch.

        Loading editor
    • Duck

        Loading editor
    • Camjf123 wrote:

      86.17.78.150 wrote: No offence to Carley lovers but without a gun and her looks nobody would like her... She's a bit of a bitch compared to christa she didn't need a man but Carley was a bit of a slut... First she wanted Doug then she wanted lee... Christa's better in my opinion.

      It could've just have been a crush on Doug. Even if it was more than a crush he died, and after three months, she started having feelings for Lee. What is so bitchy about that? Oh who am I kidding? He's not gonna reply anyway. And Christa's a bitch.

      christa ain't a bitch but the guy who said that is a bitch christa took care of clem and taught her how to survive in 16 months and the 8 months difference between s1 episode 5 and s2 episode even though she had omid with her but she alongside kenny chuck jane luke and most impotantly lee had an affect on clem

        Loading editor
    • Of course, Luke. My Favorite character is him. He shouldn't have died like that.

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:
      So far for me, I want Lily, Vernon, Molly, Christa, Boyd, Joyce, Clive, Leland, Justin, Nate, and Eddie, Shel and Becca, Wyatt, Vince, and Russell.  That's what I want to return to The Walking Dead Game.

      u want nearly everyone from twd game with an unknown status except tavia the bitch and howe's hardware survivors excluding the 400 days dlc to return

        Loading editor
    • Ahmed Abdin wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      So far for me, I want Lily, Vernon, Molly, Christa, Boyd, Joyce, Clive, Leland, Justin, Nate, and Eddie, Shel and Becca, Wyatt, Vince, and Russell.  That's what I want to return to The Walking Dead Game.
      u want nearly everyone from twd game with an unknown status except tavia the bitch and howe's hardware survivors excluding the 400 days dlc to return

      Ok, not everyone, but maybe just Lily, Molly (she is a badass), Christa, Eddie (he is funny), Vince, Shel, Becca, Wyatt, and Russell, and Tavia.  I would like to see them (or at least half of them) again once more for Season 3 or Michonne miniseries.  

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:
      Ahmed Abdin wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      So far for me, I want Lily, Vernon, Molly, Christa, Boyd, Joyce, Clive, Leland, Justin, Nate, and Eddie, Shel and Becca, Wyatt, Vince, and Russell.  That's what I want to return to The Walking Dead Game.
      u want nearly everyone from twd game with an unknown status except tavia the bitch and howe's hardware survivors excluding the 400 days dlc to return
      Ok, not everyone, but maybe just Lily, Molly (she is a badass), Christa, Eddie (he is funny), Vince, Shel, Becca, Wyatt, and Russell, and Tavia.  I would like to see them (or at least half of them) again once more for Season 3 or Michonne miniseries.  

      i would wanna see everyone back agian as well especially arvo molly lilly and christa ik christa worries about clem and thinks she doesn't have good survival skills but even though not having the best survival skills she still has decent survival skills molly is like michonne arvo revange for wt he did and lilly i have a love hate relationship with her she was a decent co-leader and has a great personality but stands up for her dad and shoots carley for inulting her or wanted to shoot ben but doug saved him for thinking he or she destroyed the groupbut ben did destroy the group into half the amount it was before tavia i want her dead i think everyone from the 400 days dlc must return having a greater impact on the story srsly bonnie is the only one who had an impact and not that big of one even though she could've died but i think he ment though to bring back a dead character but if one of those i would chose molly or christa both r in my top 10 favorite character and molly is like jane but the difference is that molly kicked kenny's butt while jane got her but kicked by kenny even though she had a knife and kenny was weaker then than now 

        Loading editor
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFPY1DhUqO4

      I leave this video here, he made another video were 700 people said who they wanted to come back:

      If you don't want to see the video I will leave you the list:

      17.Matthew

      16. Sarita

      15.Carver

      14. Katjaa

      13. Rebecca

      12. Sam the dog

      11. Nick

      10. Mark

      9. Chuck

      8. Pete

      7. Doug

      6. Sarah

      5. Ben

      4. Duck

      3. Omid

      2. Carley

      1. Luke 

      /Discarded/ - Clems parents - Larry - Shawn - Natasha - St. John Family - Maybelle the cow - Lee (he wasn't there for obvious fan reasons)

        Loading editor
    • Owen1998 wrote:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFPY1DhUqO4

      I leave this video here, he made another video were 700 people said who they wanted to come back:

      If you don't want to see the video I will leave you the list:

      17.Matthew

      16. Sarita

      15.Carver

      14. Katjaa

      13. Rebecca

      12. Sam the dog

      11. Nick

      10. Mark

      9. Chuck

      8. Pete

      7. Doug

      6. Sarah

      5. Ben

      4. Duck

      3. Omid

      2. Carley

      1. Luke 

      /Discarded/ - Clems parents - Larry - Shawn - Natasha - St. John Family - Maybelle the cow - Lee (he wasn't there for obvious fan reasons)


      Lee would be the first if they counted him. It's interesting how people in the wiki hate Duck, Ben and Sarah and how in this video thay came very high (Duck is the one that shock me the most xD)

        Loading editor
    • ManuelSim1999 wrote:
      Owen1998 wrote:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFPY1DhUqO4I leave this video here, he made another video were 700 people said who they wanted to come back:

      If you don't want to see the video I will leave you the list:

      17.Matthew

      16. Sarita

      15.Carver

      14. Katjaa

      13. Rebecca

      12. Sam the dog

      11. Nick

      10. Mark

      9. Chuck

      8. Pete

      7. Doug

      6. Sarah

      5. Ben

      4. Duck

      3. Omid

      2. Carley

      1. Luke 

      /Discarded/ - Clems parents - Larry - Shawn - Natasha - St. John Family - Maybelle the cow - Lee (he wasn't there for obvious fan reasons)


      Lee would be the first if they counted him. It's interesting how people in the wiki hate Duck, Ben and Sarah and how in this video thay came very high (Duck is the one that shock me the most xD)

      i love sarah i don't hate ben i just hate wt he did and duck dies to make kenny badass kenny but someone said i wnated him to survive in gameover ent's video becuz he wants him to be with carver wtf i mean even gameover ent said that he's suprised to see duck natasha the guy said to make arvo more angry

        Loading editor
    • Omid and Carley are dead

        Loading editor
    • I.can.like.kenny wrote:
      Omid and Carley are dead

      Pretty obvious

        Loading editor
    • 0.Carley

      1. Lee

      2. Sarita

      3. Walter

      4. Nick

      5. Matthew

        Loading editor
    • Ben? Maybe rescue bonnie,kenny, and jane  from determint status

        Loading editor
    • I killed Ben, Bonnie, Lee, Larry, brothers ST Johns. And I have kicked Lilly out of the group, I hope she dies😈

        Loading editor
    • Lilly was  nice she just went crazy


      like kenny

      but not as crazy as him, not nearly as muchh

        Loading editor
    • I have shot Lee, it was sad, but when he told. I could understand his point. It's not that I hate him, he protect Clem.

        Loading editor
    • Id love to bring Carley back and Luke

        Loading editor
    •  

      Ben makes up for his misgivings if you pull him up


      he knocks kenny back into line and whatnot

        Loading editor
    • Ben is a idoit

        Loading editor
    • in season one my favorites are Lee, Kenny, Clementine and Carley

      in the second season of my favorites are Kenny, Nick, Clementine and AJ

        Loading editor
    • I.can.like.kenny wrote:
      Ben is a idoit

      Well then you and ben have a lot in common 

        Loading editor
    • Scotsoulgem wrote:
      I.can.like.kenny wrote:
      Ben is a idoit
      Well then you and ben have a lot in common 

      Daym you just rekt him.


      Also that was a bit rude but whatever

        Loading editor
    • Scotsoulgem wrote:

      I.can.like.kenny wrote:
      Ben is a idoit

      Well then you and ben have a lot in common 

      excuse me🖕

        Loading editor
    • Scotsoulgem wrote:

      I.can.like.kenny wrote:
      Ben is a idoit

      Well then you and ben have a lot in common 

      excuse me🖕

        Loading editor
    • shawn mark and doug and glenn(ik he is unknown)

        Loading editor
    • 86.17.78.150 wrote:
      if any dead character from the game will come back alive who would choose?im torn with lee or omid.

      I would choose Lee Ben and Omid.

        Loading editor
    • Moneytree33!
      Moneytree33! removed this reply because:
      I wasstupid
      20:41, June 13, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • JIGSAWPUPPET1998 wrote:
      DraculaTepes14 wrote:
      Stfusiri wrote:
      Oh I know! I think I would bring Jolene back! 
      Why? She is very crazy,she stole Clem's hat and she considers her as her daughter
      save lot bandit 4
      She's kiddin'


        Loading editor
    • luke rip luke

        Loading editor
    • Sarah!

        Loading editor
    • Man, a lot of people are really into this game! If there was any character I would want back, it would be... um.. let me think.
      2000 years

      Well, I can't think anymore now, my brains gone and I am dust and bones!

        Loading editor
    • I agree, the Video Game threads get the most responses,i've been trying to download it on Google Play

        Loading editor
    • SebSC18 wrote: Lee, Carley and Omid.

      Carley, Omid and Lee is dead, from my game

        Loading editor
    • Chuck is clearly the best one to revive.

        Loading editor
    • Nick was such a broken person but wasn't beyond repair and I feel that his character had so much potential to be something more than a few lines or none in episode 3+4 of season two. He deserved so much more than to be forgotten and dismissed so easily. If I had one character apart from Kenny I could bring back, it'd be Nick. (plus, he's soooo hot!!)

        Loading editor
    • Sarah!

        Loading editor
    • SarahandClementine wrote: Sarah!

      Isn't worth shit!

        Loading editor
    • Lee, Ben, Katjaa, Duck, Mark, Kenny (If he was killed), Doug, Carley, Travis, Luke, Nick, Alvin, Rebecaa, Reggie, Pete, Sarah, Shawn, Danny (Prison Bus), Justin and Chuck

      Reasons.

      Lee: Because he is one of the best characters of the video game

      Ben: Yeah he made a deal with bandits, but would you do it if you say rape right in front of your eyes

      Katjaa and Duck: I really felt bad for Kenny for losing them in a single day

      Mark: He was a nice guy to everyone, well mostly everyone

      Kenny: For the people who killed him, you are dumbasses, Clem is the main reason why he isn't completely broken in the game.

      Doug and Carley: It was not fair on how they died (Walkers or Lilly the bitch)

      Travis: If he was there, maybe Ben wouldn't have made the deal with the bandits

      Luke, Nick, Alvin, Rebecca, Pete and Sarah: They are all good characters, why did it have to be them.

      Reggie: It wasn;t fair on what Carver did to him

      Shawn: It didn't seem right for him to die reguardless, although this is the walking dead

      Danny and Justin: They both seemed like good guys, even if they were arrested

      Chuck: He was kind, wise and very harmless, very rare to come across them in the apocalypse. 

        Loading editor
    • Whitetiger789 wrote:

      SarahandClementine wrote: Sarah!

      Isn't worth shit!

      it's his choice, not yours

        Loading editor
    • Shay elder wrote:
      Lee, Ben, Katjaa, Duck, Mark, Kenny (If he was killed), Doug, Carley, Travis, Luke, Nick, Alvin, Rebecaa, Reggie, Pete, Sarah, Shawn, Danny (Prison Bus), Justin and Chuck

      Reasons.

      Lee: Because he is one of the best characters of the video game

      Ben: Yeah he made a deal with bandits, but would you do it if you say rape right in front of your eyes

      Katjaa and Duck: I really felt bad for Kenny for losing them in a single day

      Mark: He was a nice guy to everyone, well mostly everyone

      Kenny: For the people who killed him, you are dumbasses, Clem is the main reason why he isn't completely broken in the game.

      Doug and Carley: It was not fair on how they died (Walkers or Lilly the bitch)

      Travis: If he was there, maybe Ben wouldn't have made the deal with the bandits

      Luke, Nick, Alvin, Rebecca, Pete and Sarah: They are all good characters, why did it have to be them.

      Reggie: It wasn;t fair on what Carver did to him

      Shawn: It didn't seem right for him to die reguardless, although this is the walking dead

      Danny and Justin: They both seemed like good guys, even if they were arrested

      Chuck: He was kind, wise and very harmless, very rare to come across them in the apocalypse. 

      Same Here man Same Here

        Loading editor
    • Honestly Kenny

        Loading editor
    • Ben

        Loading editor
    • SarahArmatrong wrote:
      Ben

      Yeah he made a deal with bandits, but would you do it if you say rape right in front of your eyes 

        Loading editor
    • MaidenOfHope wrote:
      Id love to bring Carley back and Luke i agree
        Loading editor
    • I would bring back Lee,Carley and Vernon.

        Loading editor
    • 86.17.78.150 wrote:
      All star fan1 wrote:
      Duh, lee of course

      i wish there was a character with lees humanity kennys mustauch bens height omids humor but

      Well you got Javier who's a mix of Omid, Ben, and Lee although the Kenny part is not a mustache but a beard albeit stubbles.

        Loading editor
    • carver. just so he could meet negan. imagine how awesome that would be. howes hardware group and the saviors teamed up.

        Loading editor
    • Negan and carver7565 wrote: carver. just so he could meet negan. imagine how awesome that would be. howes hardware group and the saviors teamed up.

      Negan and the Saviors aren't in the game.

        Loading editor
    • WalkingDeadFan01 wrote:

      Negan and carver7565 wrote: carver. just so he could meet negan. imagine how awesome that would be. howes hardware group and the saviors teamed up.

      Negan and the Saviors aren't in the game.

      true they aren't seen in the game. but they are in the same universe so they can coexist. I know it wont happen its just what I would want.

        Loading editor
    • lol sockpuppet account found

      It's a suprise that this time it isn't from that guy.

        Loading editor
    • what the heck are you talking about? whats a sockpuppet account?

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote: what the heck are you talking about? whats a sockpuppet account?

      How the hell are you gonna be on the forums, but not know what a sock puppet account is? Also, you're not fooling anyone, you and Negan and carvee7565 are the same person.

        Loading editor
    • i just joined the forums for the first time a few days ago with that negan and carver. the next day I tried to log back in and it wouldent let me. so I had to make a new account. this one. I don't see why your all mad. and I don't know much about forum talk. since ive joined the forums all I had was hostility. I just want to discuss the walking dead. is that so hard to do? so much for trying to have a nice friendly discussion about it. and I don't know who im trying to fool or why.

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote: i just joined the forums for the first time a few days ago with that negan and carver. the next day I tried to log back in and it wouldent let me. so I had to make a new account. this one. I don't see why your all mad. and I don't know much about forum talk. since ive joined the forums all I had was hostility. I just want to discuss the walking dead. is that so hard to do? so much for trying to have a nice friendly discussion about it. and I don't know who im trying to fool or why.

      How are we mad? And we weren't showing any hostility, it's just obvious your a sock puppet account.

        Loading editor
    • well you were swearing. and your giving me so much crap over nothing. I started with this post saying who I would bring back now your giving me crap about having some kind of sock puppet account. you don't have to believe me fine. I at least I know im telling the truth. unless a sock puppet account is an account where someone discusses stuff about the walking dead. because that's what this account is for.

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote: well you were swearing. and your giving me so much crap over nothing. I started with this post saying who I would bring back now your giving me crap about having some kind of sock puppet account. you don't have to believe me fine. I at least I know im telling the truth. unless a sock puppet account is an account where someone discusses stuff about the walking dead. because that's what this account is for.

      Wait what the fuck, swearing doesnt mean shit, and i said you were a sock puppet because you made another account.

        Loading editor
    • see now your still being rude. I know I made another account because my other one would not let me in it. so I made a new one. you say sock puppet like its a bad thing.

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote:
      see now your still being rude. I know I made another account because my other one would not let me in it. so I made a new one. you say sock puppet like its a bad thing.

      Because it IS a bad thing. Creating sockpuppet accounts is against the rules.

      If you couldn't access your first account, couldn't you just press on "forgot password"? Seems obvious to me.

      And also, he isn't being rude, he's correct. Swearing is in no way against the rules, unless if it's only to personally attack someone.

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote: i just joined the forums for the first time a few days ago with that negan and carver. the next day I tried to log back in and it wouldent let me. so I had to make a new account. this one. I don't see why your all mad. and I don't know much about forum talk. since ive joined the forums all I had was hostility. I just want to discuss the walking dead. is that so hard to do? so much for trying to have a nice friendly discussion about it. and I don't know who im trying to fool or why.

      The reason you couldn't log back in on your other accounts is because they were blocked and if your account gets blocked you should just wait until the block is up instead of making a new one because no matter how many accounts you make, if the admins find out you're the same person as those others, then the current account you have is going to get blocked as well.

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      Abraham ford24 wrote: i just joined the forums for the first time a few days ago with that negan and carver. the next day I tried to log back in and it wouldent let me. so I had to make a new account. this one. I don't see why your all mad. and I don't know much about forum talk. since ive joined the forums all I had was hostility. I just want to discuss the walking dead. is that so hard to do? so much for trying to have a nice friendly discussion about it. and I don't know who im trying to fool or why.

      The reason you couldn't log back in on your other accounts is because they were blocked and if your account gets blocked you should just wait until the block is up instead of making a new one because no matter how many accounts you make, if the admins find out you're the same person as those others, then the current account you have is going to get blocked as well.

      He only has 2 accounts though, he's not that Serbian dude. Just to inform you, his OG account was his Negan & Carver account that didn't get blocked at all. However, his Abraham account does deserve to get banned since that is his sockpuppet account. I think he just forgot his password on his main account, which is why he made the other account, even though it's against the rules.

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote: see now your still being rude. I know I made another account because my other one would not let me in it. so I made a new one. you say sock puppet like its a bad thing.

      Dude, you cant just make more accounts like that, even if you lost your old one. Sorry but its against the rules. And I wasn't even swearing at you in particulary.

        Loading editor
    • well you know what fuck you all and this stupid fucking forum! I don't need you assholes! I didn't do anything fucking wrong! I tried logging in it said the credentials didn't match. so I made a new account. I don't see how that hurts anybody. if you want to be assholes to me for no reason. I hope you all feel good about yourselves ganging up on me. it must make you feel so tough.

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote:
      well you know what fuck you all and this stupid fucking forum! I don't need you assholes! I didn't do anything fucking wrong! I tried logging in it said the credentials didn't match. so I made a new account. I don't see how that hurts anybody. if you want to be assholes to me for no reason. I hope you all feel good about yourselves ganging up on me. it must make you feel so tough.

      Bro, you're taking this waaaaaaaay too personal. If you would've just pressed "forgot password?", this shit didn't have to start lmao

        Loading editor
    • well you all started this by questioning me. I came here to discuss twd not argue or have people all upset at me because I made a new account. I know you all probably think im up to something sinister with this but im not. all I want to do is talk about twd. just leave me alone if you don't want to do that. im not hurting anyone. I don't see what the big deal is. please explain what I did wrong and how im affecting you. its not even your business that I made a new account.

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote:
      well you all started this by questioning me. I came here to discuss twd not argue or have people all upset at me because I made a new account. I know you all probably think im up to something sinister with this but im not. all I want to do is talk about twd. just leave me alone if you don't want to do that. im not hurting anyone. I don't see what the big deal is. please explain what I did wrong and how im affecting you. its not even your business that I made a new account.

      ffs do you even read my messages? Do you want this argument to disappear? You want to talk about TWD? Great! PRESS "FORGOT PASSWORD?" WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN. Simple as that.

      It boggles my mind to how many times I have to say that sockpuppet accounts are against the rules. Sockpuppeting is frowned upon and to me, it's a very low blow to gain attention.

      It's also noticable that you're saying that I'm the cause of this, yet I only made comments about this after you started doing stuff with your sockpuppet account, so there's no reason to blame others for your actions.

      Just please, for the love of Chin-Chin, press "forgot  password?".

        Loading editor
    • lol a low blow to get attention. I think that's you. im just gonna ignore this thread. it got way off topic anyway. this account works. if you don't like me then don't talk to me. im not trying to get attention. im not planning on making more accounts either. i like this one better. so just mind your own business. me making a new account didn't hurt you did it? no of course not so leave me the fuck alone!

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote: lol a low blow to get attention. I think that's you. im just gonna ignore this thread. it got way off topic anyway. this account works. if you don't like me then don't talk to me. im not trying to get attention. im not planning on making more accounts either. i like this one better. so just mind your own business. me making a new account didn't hurt you did it? no of course not so leave me the fuck alone!

      Dude, what the fuck is your problem? All we did was tell you making a new account when you already have another account was against the rules, and now your saying stupid shit like "lol a low blow to get attention" and "i hope you feel good about yourselves ganging up on me" when were telling you about the rules. And i dont care if you make more accounts or not, your still going to get reported for making this account.

        Loading editor
    • wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.

        Loading editor
    • Top Ten Monsters You DON'T Want In Your Room

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote: wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.

      Why are you so mad lmao, your the one who broke the rules, not me and odds are you will see me again. And by the way, you got reported, so have a nice day!

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote: wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.

      Top 10 villain speeches in TWD

        Loading editor
    • Abraham ford24 wrote:
      wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.

      Abraham ford24's the kinda guy who'd call the police and report ZukeTheDuke 

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot wrote:
      Abraham ford24 wrote:
      wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.
      Abraham ford24's the kinda guy who'd call the police and report ZukeTheDuke 

      "When I see ZukeTheDick,I just want to he kiss my ass and eat my shit!"

      -that Serbian dude with 20 accounts

      never forgetti

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot wrote:

      Abraham ford24 wrote:
      wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.

      Abraham ford24's the kinda guy who'd call the police and report ZukeTheDuke 

      Same here?

        Loading editor
    • Mitt Campbell wrote:

      CamTheWoot wrote:

      Abraham ford24 wrote:
      wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.
      Abraham ford24's the kinda guy who'd call the police and report ZukeTheDuke 
      Same here?
      >mfw mitt wants to report me to the police
      Man almost dies from wheezing

      Man almost dies from wheezing

        Loading editor
    • Mitt Campbell wrote:

      CamTheWoot wrote:

      Abraham ford24 wrote:
      wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.
      Abraham ford24's the kinda guy who'd call the police and report ZukeTheDuke 
      Same here?

      Boi you'd straight-up report a wiki guy to the police? I feel like I should call an ambulance or something.

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      Abraham ford24 wrote:
      wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.
      Abraham ford24's the kinda guy who'd call the police and report ZukeTheDuke 
      "When I see ZukeTheDick,I just want to he kiss my ass and eat my shit!"

      -that Serbian dude with 20 accounts

      never forgetti

      I don't understand why you bring history. 

        Loading editor
    • I am mister wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      Abraham ford24 wrote:
      wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.
      Abraham ford24's the kinda guy who'd call the police and report ZukeTheDuke 
      "When I see ZukeTheDick,I just want to he kiss my ass and eat my shit!"

      -that Serbian dude with 20 accounts

      never forgetti

      I don't understand why you bring history. 

      Because it's funny lol.

        Loading editor
    • I would in fact bring back almost the entire S1 and S2 group (Kenny, Katjaa, Duck, Omid, Luke, Nick, Sarah, Carlos, Alvin, Rebecca, Pete, Sarita, Jane), but rather than as separate individuals I would turn them into a stitched together Frankenstein's Monster-like amalgamation, and if this creature ever gets anywhere farther than 20 feet away from Clementine a failsafe would cause the C4 installed in its heart to go off.

      So Clementine would always have a repulsive creature following her around, riddling her with suicidal guilt over the people she either saw or caused to die, until the day she dies.

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot wrote:
      Mitt Campbell wrote:

      CamTheWoot wrote:


      Abraham ford24 wrote:
      wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.
      Abraham ford24's the kinda guy who'd call the police and report ZukeTheDuke 
      Same here?
      Boi you'd straight-up report a wiki guy to the police? I feel like I should call an ambulance or something.

      Daily reminder of that one time Mitt said he'd report a wiki guy to the police

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot wrote:

      CamTheWoot wrote:
      Mitt Campbell wrote:

      CamTheWoot wrote:


      Abraham ford24 wrote:
      wow good for you. I don't give a shit. well the rules are fucking stupid. its illegal to make another account? wow just piss off. goodbye I hope I never encounter you on this forum again.
      Abraham ford24's the kinda guy who'd call the police and report ZukeTheDuke 
      Same here?
      Boi you'd straight-up report a wiki guy to the police? I feel like I should call an ambulance or something.

      Daily reminder of that one time Mitt said he'd report a wiki guy to the police

      Ahhhhh laughable.

        Loading editor
    • Luke

        Loading editor