• Mistertrouble189
    Mistertrouble189 closed this thread because:
    Old
    14:50, January 16, 2020

    Do my eyes decieve me?

    Is this real? Two images of Lee have appeared on the internet and apparently alot of people say they are real, when which it is OBVIOUSLY fake!

    There is NO WAY, Lee can be alive! I know alot of people are crying and moaning trying to convince people or say whatever they can to get them to believe that Lee is still alive. But I don't know what the point is? Can't we all just get with the fact that is dead FOR GOOD! And is never coming back.

    If you think these images are real, your just saying that so you can say Lee's alive. There is multiple evidence to say this isn't real.

    A Storm is on it's way


    New Lee's Character Model








    These are TOTALLY! Fake, just look at the character model. First off, Lee cutting off his arm is DETERMINANT! Second, Lee's arm was cut off THURTHER then that, there is no way his arm could've grown longer. Lastly there is no way he can survive an infection like that. If he was alive, his skin should still be pale because of what happened.

    As for the banner image, I dunno take a good look into that it's too much to analyse.

      Loading editor
    • fake hahahahaha lee is dead and i shot him in my game so he can't be alive maybe we are gonna meet 400 days characters in episode 3 and look to the first image that lee in no time left with clem outside the marsh house when clem saw her parents

        Loading editor
    • His head isn't proportionate to his body and it makes his body look a lot smaller, it looks like someone just edited Lee's head model what still looks like it's using Season 1's graphics and stuck it on a possibly upcoming character and his neck is practically non-existent.

      Lee's face also wasn't that sort of shape his was more round.

        Loading editor
    • THat's obviosuly fake, man. Look at the logo. Just the words "a storm is on it's way" and "SEASON TWO" look badly written and have improper lighting.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think it's Lee but I think it's Lee. Yes, he could choose to have his arm cut off. But now I'm gonna say something that will make people think that I think he's alive...he could've survived the bite (doubt it) and amputated it himself properly. But I don't think this is Lee. I don't believe Lee is alive. He was either shot or he turned. There's no way he can be living.

      Confused hairy guy











      I'm really confused.

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous723 wrote:
      THat's obviosuly fake, man. Look at the logo. Just the words "a storm is on it's way" and "SEASON TWO" look badly written and have improper lighting.


      Plus it would be "a storm is on its way". Agreed obviously fake.

        Loading editor
    • It could of been of clive well i mean its not clive but someone could take his model then try to make it look like lee. i wish it was real but sadly its not.

        Loading editor
    • Also where did he find that jacket? well i know kenny got a jacket but hes alive.

        Loading editor

    • 4 words: F.A.K.E

        Loading editor
    • DraculaTepes14 wrote:


      4 words: F.A.K.E

      • letters*
        Loading editor
    • Who knows,maybe some scientist found him and gave him vaccine and did transplantation of his brain so he survived...

        Loading editor

    • Everyone in Savannah is dead,I guess.I hope Molly got out

        Loading editor
    • the noob who made the picture couldn't spell "its" right, so it's fake.

        Loading editor
    • would be badass if he came back to end up saving the group, with armed with death playing 

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPbj3xEZDFI

        Loading editor
    • Pigpen077
      Pigpen077 removed this reply because:
      .
      22:37, July 5, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Mistertrouble189 wrote: the noob who made the picture couldn't spell "its" right, so it's fake.

      Dayum.

        Loading editor
    • if this leaked image turned out to be true. fucking hell. Telltale has AMC-FIED themselves.

        Loading editor
    • it could possibly be a dream sequence of some sort for Clem

        Loading editor
    • A storm is on "it's" way? A storm is on it is way. Yeah, this is obviously 100% real. 

        Loading editor
    • It coud be Clementine has a dream featuring Lee in it maybe she get's sick or something

        Loading editor
    • Come just found a new group and was reunited with Kenny. I think it is just a hallucination. Like she's having a near death experience and (if you cut off his arm) Lee comes in stabbing shit with his sword arm and saves the day. If you didn't cut it he still saves the day. Then he kneels down and puts his hand on Clem's shoulder. "Clementine you ok" hell say. Then Clementine will hug him and say "I missed you", but it's not Lee and actually Like. She just misses Lee. Since she lost the picture she only has him by memory too. So that would explain any differences in the picture.

        Loading editor
    • These are fake and Lee's never coming back, get over it :(

      But if they were real, how badass would that be, it wouldn't make sense and story wise would suck but if you played as Lee again you would have awesome fight secenes like spearing zombies with your Merle arm!

        Loading editor
    • The feels...

        Loading editor
    • Definitelty not fake. Fan made, though...

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      05:43, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      05:43, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Lol maybe they should make a what if DLC and put that model of lee in there because even though it's fake i think it looks pretty cool^_^

        Loading editor
    • Its been around 3 years since lees death, Clementine might night remember Lee's face exactly, Explaining the diffrent head shape, Also Clementine still thinks about Lee and has a dream about him somehow coming back and saving the day.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe cutting His arm off did save him and lee was just suffering from something else but he obviously couldnt tell the difference..blood infection..lack of blood etc, He went visibly yellow from what I remember..sounds like a blood infection to me

        Loading editor
    • Blood infections are pretty damn serious and without professional medical treatment can be fatal pretty quickly.

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      16:09, May 10, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      05:43, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      05:44, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      05:44, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      05:44, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Dave Fennoy said that Lee might appear in some sort of dream ... But i don't think thats the model.

        Loading editor
    • When did he say that? In an interview?

        Loading editor
    • I think lee will come back but as a walker then you will have to decided to finish him off or not but if you don't he bites somebody.

        Loading editor
    • It's not Lee, it's Regi, who is going to appear in In Harm's Way

        Loading editor
    • lee is dead but you might have to choose weither to finish him off or to let him be but  maybe if he sees clem he won't bite her that'll be so da feels :.(

        Loading editor
    • Fake!

        Loading editor
    • am I the only one that would honestly stop playing if they brought lee back? as much as I loved Lee, what players now have to realize is that Season 1 was more of just a prequel for season 2, where the main story of Clem begins. Season 1 was just so we could get some backstory to Clementine's survival prior to season 2. To bring Lee back now would just be terrible storytelling.

        Loading editor
    • I jut got over lee now you bring him back like Kenny somehow

        Loading editor
    • I'd probably die crying if they brought back Lee, but I agree that people have to realize that he's dead. I want more than anything for Lee just to come back, and take care of Clem so she'll be happy...but it can't happen. If Telltale found a way that'd be amazing and all, but they'd have to do it without ruining the development of Clementine, which I don't know if they could do.

        Loading editor
    • The feels

        Loading editor
    • RazorWolfz
      RazorWolfz removed this reply because:
      Anarchy
      15:36, August 27, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • RazorWolfz
      RazorWolfz removed this reply because:
      Anarchy.
      15:36, August 27, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • I just finished season 2 and this is a nope

        Loading editor
    • I didn't cut his arm off and I shot him, I bet he will come back in season 3!

        Loading editor
    • He ain't alive, he just ended up being in a dream sequence.

        Loading editor
    • Which I thought was awesome!!!

        Loading editor
    • LameyGamey wrote:
      am I the only one that would honestly stop playing if they brought lee back? as much as I loved Lee, what players now have to realize is that Season 1 was more of just a prequel for season 2, where the main story of Clem begins. Season 1 was just so we could get some backstory to Clementine's survival prior to season 2. To bring Lee back now would just be terrible storytelling.

      Um. One problem with this...... Lee comes back in a dream. So you stop playing..?

        Loading editor
    • That is literally Victor's model with edited textures and the arm.

        Loading editor
    • It could be Lee's model...

        Loading editor
    • Lee is determinant he got bit how would he survive if kenny survive than that dosent mean lee is going to be back unless he is undead in season 3

        Loading editor
    • 5.108.15.188 wrote:
      fake hahahahaha lee is dead and i shot him in my game so he can't be alive maybe we are gonna meet 400 days characters in episode 3 and look to the first image that lee in no time left with clem outside the marsh house when clem saw her parents

      that's stupid what i'm Saying but...how you know your Clem Shot Lee? we didn't see this...maybe Clem just she can't kill Lee we didn't see that...it was so cool if Lee was allive but...he isn't and that's sad ;(

        Loading editor
    • LameyGamey wrote:
      am I the only one that would honestly stop playing if they brought lee back? as much as I loved Lee, what players now have to realize is that Season 1 was more of just a prequel for season 2, where the main story of Clem begins. Season 1 was just so we could get some backstory to Clementine's survival prior to season 2. To bring Lee back now would just be terrible storytelling.

      Yes! I'm not a total 4ever alone!

        Loading editor
    • It wouldn't be totally out of the question if Lee comes back, but extremely unrealistic. At the end, Clem is aiming the gun to the right of the camera, but ends up shooting straight toward the camera, which means she missed Lees head. Though Lee was bitten, maybe they amputated it in time. If you didnt amputate it, then Lee will probably be dead. Maybe Lees return could be determinant.

        Loading editor
    • Jettio wrote:
      It wouldn't be totally out of the question if Lee comes back, but extremely unrealistic. At the end, Clem is aiming the gun to the right of the camera, but ends up shooting straight toward the camera, which means she missed Lees head. Though Lee was bitten, maybe they amputated it in time. If you didnt amputate it, then Lee will probably be dead. Maybe Lees return could be determinant.

      That makes literally no logical sense, if Lee cut off his arm BEFORE finding Clem he's fucked, what makes it more likely that he'd come back if they cut off his arm after finding Clem? Lee was on the edge of dying, you can't really do anything about it. Why would you even doubt Clem who can even say she shot him if you shot Lee?

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:That makes literally no logical sense, if Lee cut off his arm BEFORE finding Clem he's fucked, what makes it more likely that he'd come back if they cut off his arm after finding Clem? Lee was on the edge of dying, you can't really do anything about it. Why would you even doubt Clem who can even say she shot him if you shot Lee?


      Well, Clem was probably delirious, because she was losing Lee, her best friend at that time. Maybe she was so distraught that she made herself believe she shot Lee, even though she didnt?


        Loading editor
    • Jettio wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:That makes literally no logical sense, if Lee cut off his arm BEFORE finding Clem he's fucked, what makes it more likely that he'd come back if they cut off his arm after finding Clem? Lee was on the edge of dying, you can't really do anything about it. Why would you even doubt Clem who can even say she shot him if you shot Lee?


      Well, Clem was probably delirious, because she was losing Lee, her best friend at that time. Maybe she was so distraught that she made herself believe she shot Lee, even though she didnt?


      If Clem were delirious she wouldn't have been able to drag him into the store in the first place, she was in an emotional breakdown yes, but not enough to make her misbelieve she killed Lee. She killed Lee, he's not coming back.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:
      Jettio wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:That makes literally no logical sense, if Lee cut off his arm BEFORE finding Clem he's fucked, what makes it more likely that he'd come back if they cut off his arm after finding Clem? Lee was on the edge of dying, you can't really do anything about it. Why would you even doubt Clem who can even say she shot him if you shot Lee?


      Well, Clem was probably delirious, because she was losing Lee, her best friend at that time. Maybe she was so distraught that she made herself believe she shot Lee, even though she didnt?


      If Clem were delirious she wouldn't have been able to drag him into the store in the first place, she was in an emotional breakdown yes, but not enough to make her misbelieve she killed Lee. She killed Lee, he's not coming back.

      It is extremely unlikely Lee will come back, but you never know with Telltale. Look at Kenny, he was trapped in an alleyway but Telltale came up with a explanation for how he escaped. I don't really want Lee to come back anyway, Clem should be the focus of the story now, as well as Alvin Jr.

        Loading editor
    • Jettio wrote:
      Riley Heligo wrote:
      Jettio wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:That makes literally no logical sense, if Lee cut off his arm BEFORE finding Clem he's fucked, what makes it more likely that he'd come back if they cut off his arm after finding Clem? Lee was on the edge of dying, you can't really do anything about it. Why would you even doubt Clem who can even say she shot him if you shot Lee?


      Well, Clem was probably delirious, because she was losing Lee, her best friend at that time. Maybe she was so distraught that she made herself believe she shot Lee, even though she didnt?


      If Clem were delirious she wouldn't have been able to drag him into the store in the first place, she was in an emotional breakdown yes, but not enough to make her misbelieve she killed Lee. She killed Lee, he's not coming back.
      It is extremely unlikely Lee will come back, but you never know with Telltale. Look at Kenny, he was trapped in an alleyway but Telltale came up with a explanation for how he escaped. I don't really want Lee to come back anyway, Clem should be the focus of the story now, as well as Alvin Jr.

      Using Kenny as a way of backing up your argument doesn't prove anything, Kenny wasn't on the edge of death nor was he bitten, the entire circumstances of him surviving the alleyway is actually shit, the Christa situation is more believeable. Lee is never coming back alive.

        Loading editor
    • Using Kenny as a way of backing up your argument doesn't prove anything, Kenny wasn't on the edge of death nor was he bitten, the entire circumstances of him surviving the alleyway is actually shit, the Christa situation is more believeable. Lee is never coming back alive.

      Even if Christa comes back though, it will only be when she is on the verge of death or as a walker. Bringing back Christa would just annoy fans and Telltale know that. Same with Lee, unless Lee was to come back as a walker, which would be near impossible anyway, because I don't think Zombie Lee would be able to walk to Wellington. I think it's more likely that one of the season 1 characters will be in Wellington E.g. Jane or Lilly or, though if they are following the comics storyline this would be unrealistic, Glenn.

        Loading editor
    • That's no possible way. I've played through the entirety of Seasons 1 AND 2, and Lee wasn't in Season 2.

        Loading editor
    • Freddybear5 wrote:
      That's no possible way. I've played through the entirety of Seasons 1 AND 2, and Lee wasn't in Season 2.

      That's obviously bullshit then.

        Loading editor
    • Freddybear5 wrote:
      That's no possible way. I've played through the entirety of Seasons 1 AND 2, and Lee wasn't in Season 2.

      Lee's in Season 2 tho

        Loading editor
    • Pigpen077 wrote:
      Freddybear5 wrote:
      That's no possible way. I've played through the entirety of Seasons 1 AND 2, and Lee wasn't in Season 2.
      Lee's in Season 2 tho

      As a picture, and mentioned by Kenny, Clementine, indirectly by Michelle, etc.

        Loading editor
    • Freddybear5 wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Freddybear5 wrote:
      That's no possible way. I've played through the entirety of Seasons 1 AND 2, and Lee wasn't in Season 2.
      Lee's in Season 2 tho
      As a picture, and mentioned by Kenny, Clementine, indirectly by Michelle, etc.

      So a dream sequence where you talk to Lee 'Slip on blood like a douche' Everett in Episode 5 means he wasn't in Season 2? That's stupid.

        Loading editor
    • I've been thinking on this and could be real and couldn't

      why yes:well first you are probably asking why,i killed him,well there are 4 ways to himto survive

      Amputated/left to reanimate:Maybe he survived to that bite after the amputation and that did work

      Amputated/shot by Clementine:when clementine shot the bullet got out of range and did not hit Lee,he survived

      Keep the arm/left to reanimate:maybe he amputated himself after Clementine left him

      Keep the arm/shot him:when this happened the bullet miss,he survived and amputated

        Loading editor
    • I can get you secure that lee is NOT on season 2, its sad but. Maybe lee is resting in peace, i played every season 2 episode, i don't even get any "easter egg" of lee, its sad but is the real thing..... :c.

        Loading editor
    • i am not secure if its not on season 3 maybe is it, but i think is too late.

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      05:44, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • The pure fact that the first reply to this post was made before episode three and some people have the stupidity to say 'well i played through season 2 so no'. reading every reply of this post i found myself asking how f*cking stupid are you considering it was made atleast before episode 4 means that they, well, we had no idea what would happen in episode 3-5.

      And everyone thinking 'well no because he didn't appear in season three either' of course he wouldn't he's dead ffs, its sad but he's gone. And you're only adding to the problem.

      Also i found some people thinking 'well maybe in the future', no

      I know that some people in the future will be thinking 'i played season four and he dosen't appear' re-read my first paragraph this was written shorty after TWD ANF e5 came out so....



      Also i played season 2 and 3 and he barely appears :P

      ( @thatnlzd )

        Loading editor
    • Ni15px15pxa just let this thread die already

        Loading editor
    • Lee is 100% dead but he died a hero.

        Loading editor
    • my bro lee is dead but im here to replace him and take care of clem

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      05:43, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Mistertrouble189
      Mistertrouble189 removed this reply because:
      .
      14:50, January 16, 2020
      This reply has been removed
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.