• Kenny in the teaser trailer is getting beat by Carver, in the official trailer Clem runs to help him only to be struck down by Troy. Kenny is the one who will lose an eye based off the "Not in Nottingham achievement" and in the official trailer is seen with the right side of his face covered. When he holds the crowbar at the end, the left of his face is unshown and urges Clem to not see what his revenge via crowbar will be.

    The girl has a stricking resemblance to Molly.

      Loading editor
    • The right of his face*

        Loading editor
    • I think the girl would be Annie or Laura (there were leaked character files with these names on.) Also, I agree she looks like Molly, but just the face. Not the rest :P

      Also, KENNY WITH EYEPATCH

        Loading editor
    • Well, telltale always change a lot of the teaser trailer to the official game, so, unfortunately, i don't think we will see Badass Kenny with a Eyepatch.

        Loading editor
    • 189.125.22.22 wrote:
      Well, telltale always change a lot of the teaser trailer to the official game, so, unfortunately, i don't think we will see Badass Kenny with a Eyepatch.

      One can only hope :/

        Loading editor
    • I don't think she looks that much like Molly, aside from being young.


      But I've never thought about Kenny losing an eye. That'd be interesting.

        Loading editor
    • ONE EYED KENNY
      I had to ahah
        Loading editor
    • I totally agree with you, actually when I first saw the trailer I found it strange how many times you can´t see Kenny´s face. I don´t know if he would lose his eye, but maybe get a scar like the Governor´s. And I´m almost certain this girl is Shell, if you look to the pictures of one beside the other you see how the look so much alike. But then it is more probable that is Anne or Laura:

      SS Shel EU
      The Girl
        Loading editor
    • SheevaNoon09 wrote:
      I totally agree with you, actually when I first saw the trailer I found it strange how many times you can´t see Kenny´s face. I don´t know if he would lose his eye, but maybe get a scar like the Governor´s.

      And I´m almost certain this girl is Shell, if you look to the pictures of one beside the other you see how the look so much alike. But then it is more probable that is Anne or Laura:

      SS Shel EU
      The Girl

      Holy shit, when you put it that way, I am starting to wonder if Shel got herself a haircut... But idk, maybe they just took her model. (I doubt they would include a determinant character in the trailer)

        Loading editor
    • Wait...Maybe Kenny is ...the governor.

        Loading editor
    • RazorWolfz wrote:

      SheevaNoon09 wrote:
      I totally agree with you, actually when I first saw the trailer I found it strange how many times you can´t see Kenny´s face. I don´t know if he would lose his eye, but maybe get a scar like the Governor´s.

      And I´m almost certain this girl is Shell, if you look to the pictures of one beside the other you see how the look so much alike. But then it is more probable that is Anne or Laura:

      SS Shel EU
      The Girl

      Holy shit, when you put it that way, I am starting to wonder if Shel got herself a haircut... But idk, maybe they just took her model. (I doubt they would include a determinant character in the trailer)

      Well, Shel could join Carver´s group no matter what, or you could be right, maybe it´s the same model used for Anne or Laura. I just think it would be great if she was really Shel, even because having two characters looking so much alike is a little lame...

        Loading editor
    • am I the only one who thought Kenny was holding guts until someone said he's holding a crowbar

        Loading editor
    • While Kenny with an eyepatch sounds badass, I don't want him to lose an eye because that could be dangerous. I want him to survive and one eye could hinder hid survival capabilities.

        Loading editor
      • Cough*Gov*Cough*Shootwithblindeye*Cough*
        Loading editor
    • Ozzytudor wrote:
      Wait...Maybe Kenny is ...the governor.
      Barney-Spittake-HIMYM

        Loading editor
    • I think it could be a new character.

        Loading editor
    • RazorWolfz wrote:
      ONE EYED KENNY
      I had to ahah

      wrong side of the face xD

        Loading editor
    • It depends if it's tv series governor or comic series governor. In the comics it's his right eye and the tv series his left.

        Loading editor
    • everyones opinions on this now ?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.