• Who is worse, Ben or Arvo?
     
    19
     
    246
     

    The poll was created at 02:51 on September 1, 2014, and so far 265 people voted.

    Ben the shitbird or Arvo the Ruskie? Go!

      Loading editor
    • Arvo by far

      I liked Ben actaully!

        Loading editor
    • Just A Account wrote:
      Arvo by far

      I liked Ben actaully!

      I didn't exactly 'hate' Ben but boy did he do some pretty dumb stuff. I would go with Arvo as well because I felt a little sad when Ben died (Either falling from the bell tower or being impaled by the balcony) while Arvo is just Ruskie piece of shit. However I know there is a lot of people out there who utterly despise Ben.

        Loading editor
    • Lol what an utter fool you are, when Kenny kept muttering racial epithets such as commie and ruskie (Croatian-American here), I got really pissed off at him. Arvo was really relateable to me, so I'm biased, but he lost his goddamn sister and he was doing what he needed to survive. Only at the last minute of his screen time, when he shot Clem for no reason, did I lose my sympathy.

      Ben on the other hand is a complete dunce. At least Arvo could get a fucking squad together. Ben couldn't even convince some bandits to leave his HQ alone, lol. Arvo actually has cunning and intelligence. Ben doesn't have shit.

        Loading editor
    • Arvo is a piece of faggot shit that came out of his sisters ass

        Loading editor
    • Your ignorance is showing Daryl Dixon redneck fan :)

        Loading editor
    • Sater wrote:
      Lol what an utter fool you are, when Kenny kept muttering racial epithets such as commie and ruskie (Croatian-American here), I got really pissed off at him. Arvo was really relateable to me, so I'm biased, but he lost his goddamn sister and he was doing what he needed to survive. Only at the last minute of his screen time, when he shot Clem for no reason, did I lose my sympathy.

      Ben on the other hand is a complete dunce. At least Arvo could get a fucking squad together. Ben couldn't even convince some bandits to leave his HQ alone, lol. Arvo actually has cunning and intelligence. Ben doesn't have shit.

      You do remember when Arvo tried to rob the group right? And his sister who wasn't even sick pointed a gun at the group, potentially shooting/killing one of the members, you do remember that right? Also Arvo has cunning intelligence? What? Uh, yeah no.


      File:Arvo Is Hitler.png
















                                                                                                              See what I mean?

        Loading editor
    • Russians aren't Nazis, and he kinda does, seeing as he ambushed you with 3 big Russian musclemen (and women). If Jane didn't come your ass would've been grass. That's why Jane is cool as fuck.

      And actually the group first tried to rob Arvo... he never came back for them at the compound, he went out trekking and found them that way. Pretty sure if Jane didn't steal his gun he wouldn't have gotten the Red Death (I thought you might like that).

      Though I can't forgive Arvo for what he did to Clem, him before that, he was the victim. Even Mike could see that. I can even see why they would want to skip town. But when he shot Clem, man, that was fucked up. Other than that, he's pretty alright.

        Loading editor
    • File:Arvo Stalin.png

      Is this better?

      Also Vitatli (Think I got that right,) was going to surrender when Kenny took Arvo hostage but Jane came out of the woods and stabbed him in the back. Even if he wasn't going to surrender everyone else in the Russian group was dead and it was only Vitali left. 

        Loading editor
    • So I guess you say... Jane is a backstabbing bitch.

      hue

      And yes, that is historically accurate now :D

        Loading editor
    • The-godfather 00366730
      What did I say?
        Loading editor
    • Don Jane Corleone

        Loading editor
    • KennyIsHapiness wrote:
      The-godfather 00366730
      What did I say?

      O__O

        Loading editor
    • BRUH! X-X

        Loading editor
    • Ben. Makes me wonder how Kenny beat the shit out of someone who had more guts than Ben.

      And 90% of those who voted Arvo are just disrespectful Kenny fans like our dear OP here.

        Loading editor
    • 119.94.254.17 wrote:
      Ben. Makes me wonder how Kenny beat the shit out of someone who had more guts than Ben.

      And 90% of those who voted Arvo are just disrespectful Kenny fans like our dear OP here.

      You could absolutley hate Kenny but still dislike Arvo.

        Loading editor
    • Ben mostly was the reason of all this shit in 1st season, the reason of Carly, Duck, Kat deaths. And those things made me pretty sad. Can't say that I felt smth similar in the final season2 episode.

      And yeah, dumb Kennyfans, Ben hurt Ken far more harm than Arvo did

        Loading editor
    • 84.244.42.82 wrote:
      Ben mostly was the reason of all this shit in 1st season, the reason of Carly, Duck, Kat deaths. And those things made me pretty sad. Can't say that I felt smth similar in the final season2 episode.

      And yeah, dumb Kennyfans, Ben hurt Ken far more harm than Arvo did

      Why does everyone say Carly? Doug for the win!

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't say that Ben was a bad character. Ben's actions were more on the accidental side because thought he was doing a good job by giving the bandits supplies so they wouldn't bother the group. He didn't mean to have Carley/Doug, Katjaa, and Duck die, he was just in a terrible situation. At least Ben tries to redeem himself in the later episodes and he didn't deserve his death.

      Arvo purposely wanted to hurt the group, if you steal the supplies or not. In my game I didn't steal his supplies, but he still had his group attack my group by saying that we stole from him. In addition, he shot Clemmy Cloo! He shows no regrets of his actions and I hoped to see him die in this episode.

        Loading editor
    • Sarah

        Loading editor
    • I could forgive everything Arvo did, but when I handed Mike my gun, he shot me for no fucking reason. Ben at least recognised that he was a dumbass, but Arvo tried to run away in a leg brace on ice from a group of able bodied men and women, then shot a little girl for what I guess was revenge for shooting his zombified sister (who I believe Kenny actually killed, correct me if I'm wrong).

        Loading editor
    • Ben was an idiot, but he never meant to harm anybody, and I felt bad for him when he died. Arvo on the other hand, led his group to rob the main group. I lost all sympathy for him at the end of episode 4. And to top it off he shot Clem, so in my opinion, Arvo is the biggest asshole in the game.

        Loading editor
    • Sarmdl wrote:
      I wouldn't say that Ben was a bad character. Ben's actions were more on the accidental side because thought he was doing a good job by giving the bandits supplies so they wouldn't bother the group. He didn't mean to have Carley/Doug, Katjaa, and Duck die, he was just in a terrible situation. At least Ben tries to redeem himself in the later episodes and he didn't deserve his death.

      Arvo purposely wanted to hurt the group, if you steal the supplies or not. In my game I didn't steal his supplies, but he still had his group attack my group by saying that we stole from him. In addition, he shot Clemmy Cloo! He shows no regrets of his actions and I hoped to see him die in this episode.

      Yeah, agreed. Ben never really meant any of the stuff he did.

        Loading editor
    • KennyIsHapiness wrote:
      Sarmdl wrote:
      I wouldn't say that Ben was a bad character. Ben's actions were more on the accidental side because thought he was doing a good job by giving the bandits supplies so they wouldn't bother the group. He didn't mean to have Carley/Doug, Katjaa, and Duck die, he was just in a terrible situation. At least Ben tries to redeem himself in the later episodes and he didn't deserve his death.

      Arvo purposely wanted to hurt the group, if you steal the supplies or not. In my game I didn't steal his supplies, but he still had his group attack my group by saying that we stole from him. In addition, he shot Clemmy Cloo! He shows no regrets of his actions and I hoped to see him die in this episode.

      Yeah, agreed. Ben never really meant any of the stuff he did.

      Agreed, it's just some people try and can't get it

        Loading editor
    • Arvo for sure. He was an ass and even though you don't steal from him, he still gets his group to go jump you. Ben on the other hand was just a naive boy that made some silly actions. But he didn't mean to deliberately hurt anyone.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, Arvo was a complete lying, treacherous, snivelling, Pathetic, girl shooting, dishonest, scheming, worthless imbecile.

      But all the same, Kenny should NOT have used such horrid slurs and bullied him so much. Glad Jane gave Kenny what he deserved.

        Loading editor
    • Oh boy, thread revival at the extreme lmao

        Loading editor
    • Nearly five years later haha. Nostalgia though to see these threads again though 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.