• Okay so I think the only way Glenn or Daryl might not die is if they kill Maggie. Hear me out. Yes I know Negan does not like killing women but this would be shocking and no one would see it coming. Also, if Maggie dies, instead of seeing her character develop like in the comics, we could see Glenn develop. We could see Glenn care for Enid like if she was his child like Maggie did for Sophia. It would make sense since we see alot of bonding between Enid and Glenn in season 6. I think it would be shocking and the only plausible outcome of Glenn not taking Lucille. (This is just a theory but I hope Glenn doesn't die because he is my favorite character)

      Loading editor
    • i had a similar theory where after Maggie gets killed Negan takes the picture of her bashed in gives it to Glenn and says "Now its the only picture you'll ever need of her" as a throwback to the picture of her they destroyed

        Loading editor
    • EnterTheDarkness wrote:
      i had a similar theory where after Maggie gets killed Negan takes the picture of her bashed in gives it to Glenn and says "Now its the only picture you'll ever need of her" as a throwback to the picture of her they destroyed

      This would not be possible, how would Negan know about that? He wasnt there.

        Loading editor
    • I just don't see that happening. If you've kept up with the filming dates and who and who hasn't been on set you already know who dies.

        Loading editor
    • @Myelle 

      Daryl will died in Season 7!

        Loading editor
    • Laqqy wrote:
      EnterTheDarkness wrote:
      i had a similar theory where after Maggie gets killed Negan takes the picture of her bashed in gives it to Glenn and says "Now its the only picture you'll ever need of her" as a throwback to the picture of her they destroyed
      This would not be possible, how would Negan know about that? He wasnt there.

      Negan wouldn't need to know about it/be there to see it to say/do this. All Negan needs to know is Glenn really cares/loves Maggie which he saw when Glenn freaked out when Negan was debating on killing Maggie for looking terrible. it would be a nod to the dedicated fans and a deep jab to Glenn to help further develop him. 

        Loading editor
    • I think Daryl will died and his last apprance are Season 7

        Loading editor
    • I honestly think it's Abraham, Aaron or Glenn. It cant be Daryl or Maggie. In the season finale Maggie is weak becouse of birth complications and Daryl is weak because of blood loss (from the gun shot). But the person who gets lucilled comes straight back up after being hit the first time therefore eliminating Maggie, Daryl, Carl and Rosita. 

        Loading editor
    • mhmm THEY DED NOW

        Loading editor
    • Willliam carver wrote:
      I honestly think it's Abraham, Aaron or Glenn. It cant be Daryl or Maggie. In the season finale Maggie is weak becouse of birth complications and Daryl is weak because of blood loss (from the gun shot). But the person who gets lucilled comes straight back up after being hit the first time therefore eliminating Maggie, Daryl, Carl and Rosita. 

      didnt know how right i was 

        Loading editor
    • They wanted to tie with the events of the comics so i guess Glenn's death was inevitable.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.