• In the letters page of the latest issue of The Walking Dead, comic editor Sean Mackiewicz was asked if the video game protagonist Clementine could potentially show up in a future issue of the comic or even on the television series in a future season.

    here was his response: "Telltale's latest installment of their TWD game series, 'The New Frontier,' occurs during the time jump after TWD #126. So a lot could happen before she ever appeared. And that's not me being coy. I have no idea ... yet. It takes time to write those things."

    They point out that the comic writers are keeping tabs on the video game storyline in order to gauge where it fits in the overall narrative of Robert Kirkman’s universe

    While there’s no need to bring a new character into the mix just yet, there’s also no reason to limit the show when a great character is already out there. Clementine could be a surprise to the TV audience in order to take a different direction from the comics or she could appear down the road once the current comic storyline appears on television.

    What do you think? Would you like to see Clem in comics or on TV?

      Loading editor
    • Yeah, I saw that article on comicbook.com. I haven't played the telltale games, but Clementine's character looks bad ass.

      I'd love her on the series.

      I'd also like to see Rachel from Oceanside get some action. I just can't wrap my brain around Enid. I don't like the instant Maggie/Enid bond their forcing down ppls throats. They should've had Glenn save a prison kid instead of Tara.

        Loading editor
    • Milks26 wrote: Yeah, I saw that article on comicbook.com. I played the telltale games yet, but Clementine's character looks bad ass.

      I'd love her on the series.

      Oh Yeah, she is a total bad ass for such a young age.

        Loading editor
    • The more people start to adore Clem, the more I start to hate her character, honestly. And if I'd see ANY TellTale character in the comics, then I'd question Kirkman's mentality of keeping storylines fresh.

      Also, because appearantly nobody knows this yet, TELLTALE GAMES IS IN THE COMIC UNIVERSE, NOT THE TV UNIVERSE.

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote: The more people start to adore Clem, the more I start to hate her character, honestly. And if I'd see ANY TellTale character in the comics, then I'd question Kirkman's mentality of keeping storylines fresh.

      Also, because appearantly nobody knows this yet, TELLTALE GAMES IS IN THE COMIC UNIVERSE, NOT THE TV UNIVERSE.

      But the Tv series is an adaption of the comic book, so a tv version of Clementine has to exist somewhere and why hate Clem just because other people like her?

        Loading editor
    • If she were to show up in the comics, it would be cool to see how she interacts with the characters (especially Negan). I kind of want to see her talk to Maggie as well, maybe Maggie will mention Glenn and Hershel.

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2
      Wwefan2 removed this reply because:
      i'm putting it with other
      01:59, February 6, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Milks26 wrote:

      I'd also like to see Rachel from Oceanside get some action. I just can't wrap my brain around Enid. I don't like the instant Maggie/Enid bond their forcing down ppls throats. They should've had Glenn save a prison kid instead of Tara.

      Personally I like the Maggie/Enid bonding, it's like Maggie is starting to see her as her own daughter.

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote: The more people start to adore Clem, the more I start to hate her character, honestly. And if I'd see ANY TellTale character in the comics, then I'd question Kirkman's mentality of keeping storylines fresh.

      Also, because appearantly nobody knows this yet, TELLTALE GAMES IS IN THE COMIC UNIVERSE, NOT THE TV UNIVERSE.

      But the Tv series is an adaption of the comic book, so a tv version of Clementine has to exist somewhere and why hate Clem just because other people like her?

      The TV show isn't a direct adaption of the comics because of its major changes, so no, Clementine likely doesn't exist in the TV universe. The reason why I start to dislike Clem is just because she's not realisitc; she's appearantly alot wiser, stronger and smarter than any other adult featured in the games. Also, a big part of why people hate Daryl & Beth is because of their fanbases, so it's a valid reason.

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote: The more people start to adore Clem, the more I start to hate her character, honestly. And if I'd see ANY TellTale character in the comics, then I'd question Kirkman's mentality of keeping storylines fresh.

      Also, because appearantly nobody knows this yet, TELLTALE GAMES IS IN THE COMIC UNIVERSE, NOT THE TV UNIVERSE.

      But the Tv series is an adaption of the comic book, so a tv version of Clementine has to exist somewhere and why hate Clem just because other people like her?

      The TV show isn't a direct adaption of the comics because of its major changes, so no, Clementine likely doesn't exist in the TV universe. The reason why I start to dislike Clem is just because she's not realisitc; she's appearantly alot wiser, stronger and smarter than any other adult featured in the games. Also, a big part of why people hate Daryl & Beth is because of their fanbases, so it's a valid reason.

      I'm sorry but to me, it makes no since to hate someone just for the simple reason others like them, your basically letting them control your opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote: The more people start to adore Clem, the more I start to hate her character, honestly. And if I'd see ANY TellTale character in the comics, then I'd question Kirkman's mentality of keeping storylines fresh.

      Also, because appearantly nobody knows this yet, TELLTALE GAMES IS IN THE COMIC UNIVERSE, NOT THE TV UNIVERSE.

      But the Tv series is an adaption of the comic book, so a tv version of Clementine has to exist somewhere and why hate Clem just because other people like her?
      The TV show isn't a direct adaption of the comics because of its major changes, so no, Clementine likely doesn't exist in the TV universe. The reason why I start to dislike Clem is just because she's not realisitc; she's appearantly alot wiser, stronger and smarter than any other adult featured in the games. Also, a big part of why people hate Daryl & Beth is because of their fanbases, so it's a valid reason.
      I'm sorry but to me, it makes no since to hate someone just for the simple reason others like them, your basically letting them control your opinion.

      It's not fully controlling my opinion; but bad fanbases make you think negatively about their thing that they praise. It's a part of hating something; not a full reasoning.

        Loading editor
    • Clementine in the TV series: "Hi, I'm Clementine." leaves after 5 minutes

      Clementine in the comics: "Hi, I'm Clementine. leaves in 2 pages

      And that is how much of Clementine we'd see in either of those, honestly.

        Loading editor
    • Tbh, I don't know if this would be possible but I would absolutely LOVE if Clementine got her own show to star in. I know that sounds ridiculous, but the TV Show is kind of shit right now, and I don't really see why they need to continue it when they've ruined so many important Comic plotlines. I'd be much more invested and interested with Clem. I mean, Lilly Caul got her own novel series, so why not?

        Loading editor
    • The Boomerang wrote: Tbh, I don't know if this would be possible but I would absolutely LOVE if Clementine got her own show to star in. I know that sounds ridiculous, but the TV Show is kind of shit right now, and I don't really see why they need to continue it when they've ruined so many important Comic plotlines. I'd be much more invested and interested with Clem. I mean, Lilly Caul got her own novel series, so why not?

      Maybe they'll make a television adaption of the game.

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      Milks26 wrote:

      I'd also like to see Rachel from Oceanside get some action. I just can't wrap my brain around Enid. I don't like the instant Maggie/Enid bond their forcing down ppls throats. They should've had Glenn save a prison kid instead of Tara.

      Personally I like the Maggie/Enid bonding, it's like Maggie is starting to see her as her own daughter.

      Nah, Maggie/Enid/Glenn - forced beyond compare. I can't wait for Lydia to enter into Carl's universe. At the end of the day Enid rubbed me the wrong way since S5.

      To peggy back on what ZuketheDuke stated (I can see where he's coming from) - A character's fanbase can turn other fans away from them. I like Daryl but the hype that he receives from his fans is way off base. He's a good character - but he's not all that. After re-watching the seasons millions of times, Daryl's at his best in season 1. From then on he keeps losing steam. Overall, I still like him but he's played out and over hyped.

      Beth was nonsense - no one turned me away from her. The actress and character did that all by her little self.

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      The Boomerang wrote: Tbh, I don't know if this would be possible but I would absolutely LOVE if Clementine got her own show to star in. I know that sounds ridiculous, but the TV Show is kind of shit right now, and I don't really see why they need to continue it when they've ruined so many important Comic plotlines. I'd be much more invested and interested with Clem. I mean, Lilly Caul got her own novel series, so why not?

      Maybe they'll make a television adaption of the game.

      I'd rather not have them force themselves to make things accurate to the original source again, because as shown by the people who made the TV show, they suck at that.

      It's also complicated because Telltale bases off of determinant choices, and even though most of them don't matter, it still does make things complicated. I'd also prefer to watch Clementine in an original story, as I more favor her character than the game.

        Loading editor
    • If Clem does make it to the comic series, I wonder if she'll take the role as new main protagonist if Rick is to die.

        Loading editor
    • God I hope not. She's a game character and she needs to stay that way. Like how Daryl is a show character and Lilly is (mostly) a novel character.

        Loading editor
    • GeekingNerd12 wrote: God I hope not. She's a game character and she needs to stay that way. Like how Daryl is a show character and Lilly is (mostly) a novel character.

      Comic characters have appeared in the game before.

        Loading editor
    • I know but they were mainly cameos and did not mess up the story-line as this likely would.

        Loading editor
    • GeekingNerd12 wrote: I know but they were mainly cameos and did not mess up the story-line as this likely would.

      but Jesus is part of the main story at the moment and Glenn was part of the original group who Lee even went on a mission with and Hershel fixed Lee's leg and showed how Shawn died.

        Loading editor
    • None of which actualy conflicted with the sory-line though

        Loading editor
    • GeekingNerd12 wrote: None of which actualy conflicted with the sory-line though

      what about Jesus?

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      GeekingNerd12 wrote: None of which actualy conflicted with the sory-line though

      what about Jesus?

      He also doesn't conflict the story of the comics, HOPEFULLY. I don't want to see any TT bullshit in the masterpiece that is the Walking Dead Comic Series.

        Loading editor
    • I was looking at Jesus's character page and his page to A New Frontier is after The Whisperer War, so is Season 3 is after the current events of the war with The Whisperers?

        Loading editor
    • I think both Kenny and Clementine should appear in the tv series, Elias Koteas would be a good choice to portray Kenny and Chandler Kinney would be perfect for Clementine.

        Loading editor
    • Clem & Co. should just stay as TellTale originals, just like Daryl who stays original in the TV show. Putting originals in other medias and making it canon fucks up the storyline.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      I think both Kenny and Clementine should appear in the tv series, Elias Koteas would be a good choice to portray Kenny and Chandler Kinney would be perfect for Clementine.

      I don't want any of my telltale children to ever touch the TV series... I think they've messed up enough storylines at this point lmao

        Loading editor
    • The Boomerang wrote:
      Tesshu wrote:
      I think both Kenny and Clementine should appear in the tv series, Elias Koteas would be a good choice to portray Kenny and Chandler Kinney would be perfect for Clementine.
      I don't want any of my telltale children to ever touch the TV series... I think they've messed up enough storylines at this point lmao

      Agreed, Clem and Ken should stay videogame originals, I don't want them ruining an already-going-downhill TV Show

        Loading editor
    • That doesn't change the fact thet both Clem and Kenny are popular/great lead characters in the games, that also they met Glenn, Hershel and Jesus(Clem met him)

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      That doesn't change the fact thet both Clem and Kenny are popular/great lead characters in the games, that also they met Glenn, Hershel and Jesus(Clem met him)

      That's different. For once, remember this for Christ's sakes: THE TELLTALE GAME IS BOUND TO THE COMIC UNIVERSE. NOT THE TELEVISION UNIVERSE. The comic characters appearing in the game didn't really fuck up their "backstories" (except for Jesus and Michonne because they're toyed alot with by TT). Fanfiction people like you probably get excited as hell to hear a mention of a "Clementine" in the show, only to find out that it's an original TV character. This "could X appear in Y?" shit is getting out of control.

        Loading editor
    • Fanfictions aren't really my stuff, also i know that the TT games are part of the comics and not the TV series, but the TV series are tying up with the comics since the deaths of Glenn and Abraham. If Clem and Kenny were badly written characters and the game series weren't popular they would have stopped making the games don't you think?

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      GeekingNerd12 wrote: None of which actualy conflicted with the sory-line though

      what about Jesus?
      • until now
        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      Fanfictions aren't really my stuff, also i know that the TT games are part of the comics and not the TV series, but the TV series are tying up with the comics since the deaths of Glenn and Abraham. If Clem and Kenny were badly written characters and the game series weren't popular they would have stopped making the games don't you think?

      Even if they were written badly, they're still making money. And that's goal of ALL companies; money. I seriously can't believe that people still think that most companies care about their consumers.

        Loading editor
    • I don't want to stay off the topic of this forum sooo i will only say this: Not all companies, Blizzard, Rockstar games, Bethesda and several others, wants to please their fans so there are companies who cares for their fans.

        Loading editor
    • It would be cool for Clem to meet Maggie and then Maggie would mention Hershel, or something like that. Even something small like Jesus mentioning Clem, Javi, The New Frontier, or any of them would be cool to see.

        Loading editor
    • If Clementine does appear in the Comics, I hope it is only a cameo appearance for a couple of issues. If they do decide to bring in the New Fronteir (if Javi does take control of it, as is my prediction), then a cameo of the video game characters would not be that outside the box, especially since the New Fronteir has affected the other communities, such as the Kingdom by raiding their stockpiles. Overall, I would be okay with it. As long (as always) it is written well, and not abused to the point of absudurity.

      I primarily agree with Zuke when he states that Clementine is becoming increasingly unrealistic. Especially in Season Two, since she had to fulfill a bunch of protagonist tropes. In Season Three, I find that it has been toned down a bit, since Clem is not the main protagonist, but she does seem exceptionally wiser than most of the adults. But I do like how Telltale make Clementine a lot more brash this time around, as she is willing to engage in a shootout with the New Fronteir (regardless of their numbers), and to kill Dr. Lingered without any thought of the repercussions. She is acting more like her age, as she is brash and impulsive. This gives Javi more credibility to disagree with Clementine on certain courses of action she may be more provoked to take, which is something I applaud the developers for.

        Loading editor
    • Thibo1102 wrote:
      It would be cool for Clem to meet Maggie and then Maggie would mention Hershel, or something like that. Even something small like Jesus mentioning Clem, Javi, The New Frontier, or any of them would be cool to see.

      Mentions of Javiers group or the New Frontier would be cool to see but we have to be careful with determinant characters. If Ricks group does go to the New Frontier then we'll only see characters confirmed alive or maybe unknown.

        Loading editor
    • What Video Game characters do yall think would fit in TWD Comics?

        Loading editor
    • GeekingNerd12 wrote:
      Wwefan2 wrote:

      GeekingNerd12 wrote: None of which actualy conflicted with the sory-line though

      what about Jesus?
      • until now

      I dont read the comics so how did the New Frontier story line mess with the comics?

        Loading editor
    • Bonkinhead wrote:
      GeekingNerd12 wrote:
      Wwefan2 wrote:

      GeekingNerd12 wrote: None of which actualy conflicted with the sory-line though

      what about Jesus?
      • until now
      I dont read the comics so how did the New Frontier story line mess with the comics?

      it never did. new frontier happened during a 2 year time skip.

        Loading editor
    • The Boomerang wrote:
      Bonkinhead wrote:
      GeekingNerd12 wrote:
      Wwefan2 wrote:

      GeekingNerd12 wrote: None of which actualy conflicted with the sory-line though

      what about Jesus?
      • until now
      I dont read the comics so how did the New Frontier story line mess with the comics?
      it never did. new frontier happened during a 2 year time skip.

      Oh okay thanks I heard it happened before the A New Beginning but I didnt know anything else. 

        Loading editor
    • Clementine deserves to appear in the TWD tv series, so Javier and Kenny as well.

        Loading editor
    • Kenny is dead.

        Loading editor
    • He is only dead if you refuse to go to Welington in S2 or kill him in the fight against Jane, but if you enter Welington his fate is unknown and you get to take his hat which is a hint that he still alive.

        Loading editor
    • How is a hat a hint that someone is alive? And even if he somehow is still alive, he'd be determinant, so he couldn't show up in the comics or TV series unless it's like a flashback or something.

        Loading editor
    • Telltale might be holding Kenny to appear in the next season, the fourth season was confirmed by the ending of Clementine in S3.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      Telltale might be holding Kenny to appear in the next season, the fourth season was confirmed by the ending of Clementine in S3.

      At this point I'm being a sensible fan and accepting that Kenny is dead. I don't want him to be turned into a Daryl Dixon. (God forbid.) If he's dead, he's dead. Case closed.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: Telltale might be holding Kenny to appear in the next season, the fourth season was confirmed by the ending of Clementine in S3.

      The fourth season was confirmed, but that doesnt mean they'll bring kenny back. Also after the stupid death he got in Season 3, do you really think they will bring him back for another season?

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      Clementine deserves to appear in the TWD tv series, so Javier and Kenny as well.

      After the last season (which will be season 5) they may add the characters to the TV Series. Kenny is determinant so not the comics but the TV Series is possible

        Loading editor
    • Thibo1102 wrote:
      Kenny is dead.

      But the TV Series is separate from the comics and video games so they could add him and Clem

        Loading editor
    • Well TT did a terrible mistake by killing Kenny in his S2 ending scenario but still he can appear in season 4 if you went to Wellington and also other characters might appear in the fourth season such as Molly, Lilly and even Christa, S3 was not focused on Clem, it was focused on Javier Garcia and his family.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: Well TT did a terrible mistake by killing Kenny in his S2 ending scenario but still he can appear in season 4 if you went to Wellington and also other characters might appear in the fourth season such as Molly, Lilly and even Christa, S3 was not focused on Clem, it was focused on Javier Garcia and his family.

      Maybe other characters can appear, but kennys story is done. That was the point of giving him such a cheap death in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Kenny's story is over, you see if TT really wanted to get rid of Kenny they would have left him completely absent in both S2 and S3, they showed some flashbacks with Kenny to please  his fans who choose his ending in S2 and got him killed as a price for refusing to enter Wellington, in the TWD games the characters have to die in the beginning, mid and end of a season as part of the theme of the TWD franchise, i hope they stop doing this i am getting sick of them killing all the iconic characters such as Lee, Luke, Nick etc. 

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: I don't think Kenny's story is over, you see if TT really wanted to get rid of Kenny they would have left him completely absent in both S2 and S3, they showed some flashbacks with Kenny to please  his fans who choose his ending in S2 and got him killed as a price for refusing to enter Wellington, in the TWD games the characters have to die in the beginning, mid and end of a season as part of the theme of the TWD franchise, i hope they stop doing this i am getting sick of them killing all the iconic characters such as Lee, Luke, Nick etc. 

      But why?!?! Why would they punish the fans for not going to a place that didnt even get 30 minutes of screen time and why would they take it out on kenny? And also just because he lasted until Season 3 doesnt mean they will keep him forever. Plus how was Nick iconic?

        Loading editor
    • Its the "choices" TT can't handle to the fans, they allways keep the story linear no matter which choice did you make, also Nick has a small fanbase and his scenes S2 were considered very amusing and realistic/tragic, the ones he talks with Kenny and the other one he shoots Matthew by accident, also Kenny became one of the most popular characters in the TWD games besides Clem and Javier, there are people who even wants Kenny to be playable so there is no reason they can't bring him back in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: Its the "choices" TT can't handle to the fans, they allways keep the story linear no matter which choice did you make, also Nick has a small fanbase and his scenes S2 were considered very amusing and realistic/tragic, the ones he talks with Kenny and the other one he shoots Matthew by accident, also Kenny became one of the most popular characters in the TWD games besides Clem and Javier, there are people who even wants Kenny to be playable so there is no reason to bring him back in my opinion.

      That was my point the whole time: theres no reason to bring him back and his story is done.

        Loading editor
    • I actually said can't bring him back, you can see i corrected the message lol

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: I actually said can't bring him back, you can see i corrected the message lol

      I dont care anymore, im done with this argument.

        Loading editor
    • No need to get offensive, this was just an healthy and good conversation, PEACE!

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: No need to get offensive, this was just an healthy and good conversation, PEACE!

      I wasnt getting offensive, im just annoyed.

        Loading editor
    • I do not see the point in bringing Kenny back. For one, most of the options in Season Two result in Kenny being definately killed by either a gunshot wound in the abdomen, or him being ripped apart by walkers after being crippled. The only ways he could be possibly alive is if you've left him behind, and of course that's not the decision everyone chose. In order to bring back Kenny, Telltale would have to deem some of the choices "non-canon" which would piss off a lot of its user base, and to go against what many players chose.

      Storywise, either way Kenny meets his end, he recieves some closure to his emotional suffering and pain. If he is shot by Clementine, he says that she made the right choice and that he let everyone down. If he leaves Clementine at Wellington, he ultimately succeeds in fufilling his purpose. If he leaves with Clementine, he finally experiences what it is like to be in a family again, and dies protecting the ones he loves. Even if he is abandoned by Clementine, he trusts Clementine with AJ and sacrifices his emotional well-being to protect Clementine from himself. To bring Kenny back would go against that closure that was offered, and so I would advise against it.

        Loading editor
    • BlarghQuake wrote:
      I do not see the point in bringing Kenny back. For one, most of the options in Season Two result in Kenny being definately killed by either a gunshot wound in the abdomen, or him being ripped apart by walkers after being crippled. The only ways he could be possibly alive is if you've left him behind, and of course that's not the decision everyone chose. In order to bring back Kenny, Telltale would have to deem some of the choices "non-canon" which would piss off a lot of its user base, and to go against what many players chose.

      Storywise, either way Kenny meets his end, he recieves some closure to his emotional suffering and pain. If he is shot by Clementine, he says that she made the right choice and that he let everyone down. If he leaves Clementine at Wellington, he ultimately succeeds in fufilling his purpose. If he leaves with Clementine, he finally experiences what it is like to be in a family again, and dies protecting the ones he loves. Even if he is abandoned by Clementine, he trusts Clementine with AJ and sacrifices his emotional well-being to protect Clementine from himself. To bring Kenny back would go against that closure that was offered, and so I would advise against it.

      The thing is the Comics and Video games are in the same universe but the tv show is separate so they can bring Kenny to the TV Show

        Loading editor
    • Bonkinhead wrote:

      BlarghQuake wrote:
      I do not see the point in bringing Kenny back. For one, most of the options in Season Two result in Kenny being definately killed by either a gunshot wound in the abdomen, or him being ripped apart by walkers after being crippled. The only ways he could be possibly alive is if you've left him behind, and of course that's not the decision everyone chose. In order to bring back Kenny, Telltale would have to deem some of the choices "non-canon" which would piss off a lot of its user base, and to go against what many players chose.

      Storywise, either way Kenny meets his end, he recieves some closure to his emotional suffering and pain. If he is shot by Clementine, he says that she made the right choice and that he let everyone down. If he leaves Clementine at Wellington, he ultimately succeeds in fufilling his purpose. If he leaves with Clementine, he finally experiences what it is like to be in a family again, and dies protecting the ones he loves. Even if he is abandoned by Clementine, he trusts Clementine with AJ and sacrifices his emotional well-being to protect Clementine from himself. To bring Kenny back would go against that closure that was offered, and so I would advise against it.

      The thing is the Comics and Video games are in the same universe but the tv show is separate so they can bring Kenny to the TV Show

      But like Thibo1102 said, he can only appear in a flashback or something since he's determinant.

        Loading editor
    • Well Kenny didn't appeared in any flashbacks if Clem went to Wellintgon at the end of S2, so this may hint that he is alive.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: Well Kenny didn't appeared in any flashbacks if Clem went to Wellintgon at the end of S2, so this may hint that he is alive.

      How does kenny not appearing in the wellington flashbacks, a hint he's alive?

        Loading editor
    • Actually the hint is when Clem mentions Kenny to Javier, if you killed him in end of S2 or refused to enter Wellington, she will tell that she had a friend who died but if you choose to enter Wellington she will not tell Javier that Kenny was killed this might be a hint that he still alive in that scenario, you can also get his hat the begining of the Wellington flashback.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: Actually the hint is when Clem mentions Kenny to Javier, if you killed him in end of S2 or refused to enter Wellington, she will tell that she had a friend who died but if you choose to enter Wellington she will not tell Javier that Kenny was killed this might be a hint that he still alive in that scenario.

      Thats not even a hint. She just doesnt know what happened to kenny after they split up.

        Loading editor
    • Lets wait and see of how TT will deal with Kenny in the Wellington scenario in season 4, i really hope he makes an return and survives!

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: Lets wait and see of how TT will deal with Kenny in the Wellington scenario in season 4, i really hope he makes an return and survives!

      He wont. His story is done.

        Loading editor
    • If he is really dead i will have to accept his fate in both scenarios, but still is too early to come to any conclusions until S4 is released, lets wait to see.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      If he is really dead i will have to accept his fate in both scenarios, but still is too early to come to any conclusions until S4 is released, lets wait to see.

      This is TellTale, they're too lazy to make the subtitles accurate. Kenny's dead.

        Loading editor
    • Perhaps, but TT might have learned from their past mistakes and you can see in the last three episodes of S3 your choices do matter, and every character are determinant EX: Kate, Conrad, Gabe etc. Also Kenny might still be alive depending of your choices.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      Perhaps, but TT might have learned from their past mistakes and you can see in the last three episodes of S3 your choices do matter, and every character are determinant EX: Kate, Conrad, Gabe etc. Also Kenny might still be alive depending of your choices.

      Kenny is dead. Conrad, Gabe, and Kate will probably get a shitty 5-minute death in the next season.

        Loading editor
    • Thibo1102 wrote:
      Tesshu wrote:
      Perhaps, but TT might have learned from their past mistakes and you can see in the last three episodes of S3 your choices do matter, and every character are determinant EX: Kate, Conrad, Gabe etc. Also Kenny might still be alive depending of your choices.
      Kenny is dead. Conrad, Gabe, and Kate will probably get a shitty 5-minute death in the next season.

      Hopefully they won't appear until the end of the game, when (or if) Clementine gets AJ and returns to Richmond (if she does). This can keep them alive for a little bit longer, and it could give Clem at least some new topics to reflect back upon. On Kenny, he might be alive if you left him at the Wellington Entrance, but I don't think he will appear again. I actually think it is better that way, his character has been explored and he is done, as much as I do like him. 

      Hopefully Telltale did learn from their mistakes, and aims to keep the determinant characters alive longer (at least Javi is confirmed alive no matter what you do). Maybe we will get to play as Javi again, and eventually meet up with and help Clementine search for AJ. But in all honesty, I would much rather see Lilly from Season One to make an appearance, or Christa. 

        Loading editor
    • Lets say that Kenny has 50% of chance to appear in S4, depending which of the endings the player choose in S2 and Moly and Lilly have a 80% of chance of appearing in S4 while Christa has a 40% chance of appering, we could ask TT if Kenny is really dead in the Wellington storyline.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: Lets say that Kenny has 50% of chance to appear in S4, depending which of the endings the player choose in S2 and Moly and Lilly have a 80% of chance of appearing in S4 while Christa has a 40% chance of appering, we could ask TT if Kenny is really dead in the Wellington storyline.

      I already explained in my previous comments why kenny wont appear but i dont think molly, christa, and lilly will appear because really now, if they wanted them to appear then they would have done it already.

        Loading editor
    • Like i already told you before, i'm getting sick of TT killing the main characters all the time regardless of choice, there must be a BALANCE in this and the last three episodes of S3 seems to have solved this, S3 was focused on Javier and his family/group so Clem is the deuteragonst of the story in S3, S4 will be focused entirely on Clem and her storyline so Molly and Lilly and most importantly Kenny, they might appear in the S4 to give more progress to Clem's storyline.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: Like i already told you before, i'm getting sick of TT killing the main characters all the time regardless of choice, there must be a BALANCE in this and the last three episodes of S3 seems to have solved this, S3 was focused on Javier and his family/group so Clem is the deuteragonst of the story in S3, S4 will be focused entirely on Clem and her storyline so Molly and Lilly and most importantly Kenny, they might appear in the S4 to give more progress to Clem's storyline.

      Yeah i dont think ANYONE from season 1 will appear in season 4. They'll probably do what they did in season 2, and add new characters to her story.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.