• Give reasons why. You don't have to, though. :)

      Loading editor
    • I would save Kate because she can risk her life to save Richmond and David only tried to keep himself and gabe safe.

        Loading editor
    • depends on where clem goes

      in order to save most characters i'd rather split up

      in some cases the character goes missing but to me it's better than really seeing them dead :P

        Loading editor
    • I'd rather save David. He is Javi's brother, has military experiance, and was a former leader of Richmond. The only reason I'd want to save Kate is because if Clint shows up, Kate probably won't kill him compared to David. He didn't do anthing wrong and he is the Head of Agriculture.

        Loading editor
    • David was a PoS to Javi (the person I was in the game) and despite the benefits the group would have with his expertise, he was too much of a hothead. Kate on the other hand is my girl who I adore. It's not a hard choice in the slightest. I was pretty much done with David the moment he took his wife and kids inside the gates of Richmond but left me with all the rest as if I was a stranger.

        Loading editor
    • I would save Kate.

        Loading editor
    • David 10000000000%. You need brutal and savage people like David in order to create a wellgoing settlement in an apocalypse.

      "Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times. Bad times create strong men. Strong men create good times."

      Right now, we're in the "good times", since the corruption and the horde is dealt with. 1 strong man especially was David; Kate would've never been able to handle a situation like that.

        Loading editor
    • David, he was made for this world but Kate, she can't survive a day on her own

        Loading editor
    • Although I despise them both, probably David.

        Loading editor
    • I have a theory for future seasons depends of who you save and you do !!! -David: "A.k.A The hardhead asshole" + Tell him stay: He might return as a co-leader along with Javi or being a guard (If Javi still mad or he ashame to meet his brother) + Make him leave: He might never return or if he did. He'll go with a group and Clem, then go back to Richmond to meet Javi and Gabe. -Kate: "A.k.A Snoop Dogg's smoke assistant" + Accpet her relationship: She might return as Javi's wife or girlfriend, might have a baby too + Denied her relationship: She returns as Javi's friend or girlfriend.

        Loading editor
    • I would save Kate.

      The reason why I would save Kate is because David almost Killed Javi in episode 5, and he wasn't a good husband to Kate.

        Loading editor
    • I saved Kate, because I couldn't just leave her, when Clem helped Gabe and David.

        Loading editor
    • Kate is dumb and she made fight between Javier and David. I don't know,but I saved David.

        Loading editor
    • Zyksyf wrote:
      I saved Kate, because I couldn't just leave her, when Clem helped Gabe and David.

      Same here. Thats what i did too.

        Loading editor
    • WalkingDeadFan01 wrote:
      I would save Kate because she can risk her life to save Richmond and David only tried to keep himself and gabe safe.

      David did good thing. He wanted his family safe.

        Loading editor
    • David Kovačević wrote:

      WalkingDeadFan01 wrote:
      I would save Kate because she can risk her life to save Richmond and David only tried to keep himself and gabe safe.

      David did good thing. He wanted his family safe.

      How is that good if he only took gabe if he was trying to keep his WHOLE family safe?

        Loading editor
    • WalkingDeadFan01 wrote:

      David Kovačević wrote:

      WalkingDeadFan01 wrote:
      I would save Kate because she can risk her life to save Richmond and David only tried to keep himself and gabe safe.
      David did good thing. He wanted his family safe.
      How is that good if he only took gabe if he was trying to keep his WHOLE family safe?

      Same shit that I was about to ask.

        Loading editor
    • David. His death was extremely anti climatic. Building him up to be this "big bad wolf," when the ones who were in sheeps clothing in my opinion (kate, gabe, eleanor) were much more worse. David was such a wasted opportunity. And a reedamble character if Telltale wouldn't have offed him. 

        Loading editor
    • Kate is death is quite sad but i think David is def the saddest death, Javier losing his brother is far worse than Kate's dying besides Clem kinda started to respect/admire David as a leader, he is a good replacement for Kenny.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: Kate is death is quite sad but i think David is def the saddest death, Javier losing his brother is far worse than Kate's dying besides Clem kinda started to respect/admire David as a leader, he is a good replacement for Kenny.

      Wait what? 1. Davids death was on himself. He chose to be selfish drive off with Gabe while Kate died helping richmond, so I dont feel bad for David at all. 2. What does Clem admiring David have to do with anything? 3. How is he a replacement for Kenny? They barely have anything in common except for their short temper.

        Loading editor
    • Javi losing his brother is far more depressing and impacting than Kate dying because she started out the fight between the two Garcia brothers by telling that she loves Javier even when Javi denies that he loves Kate(should the players choose this.) also David has been compared to Kenny by several people, Both Kenny and David are unstable, agressive and hardened survivors, they both lost their children at some point and both worked with Clementine, Clem stared to respect David when they have a conversation regarding Alvin Jr. in the bridge were David tells that Alvin is a good kid and that he misses him which indicates that he his still a good but flawed person, much like Kenny.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: Javi losing his brother is far more depressing and impacting than Kate dying, because she started out the fight between the two Garcia brothers by telling that she loves Javier even when Javi denies that he loves Kate(should the players choose this.) also David has been compared to Kenny by several people, Both Kenny and David are unstable, agressive and hardened survivors, they both lost their children at some point and both worked with Clementine, Clem stared to respect David when they have a conversation regarding Alvin Jr. in the bridge were David tells that Alvin is a good kid and that he misses him which indicates that he his still a good but flawed person, much like Kenny.

      Ok lets think about this:

      The fight had nothing to do with their deaths, except the fact that the story advances off of it. Also David was gonna find out anyway so it wouldn't matter if Kate started it or not. Plus i dont see how davids is more impacting amd depressing because when you think about everything he has done in the whole game and then witness his death, it doesn't feel as sad as with Kate: a woman who dealt with a asshole husband, has been shot, cares for her kids, and tried to help the city she almost infested with zombies. And about the Kenny thing: David isn't even unstable, the angriest he ever got was when he found out Kate had feelings for Javi and fought Javi and any other husband would have done the same. Then about the agressive thing, theres more agressive people like Carver, Larry, The Save lots bandits, almost all New Frontier members, Lilly (after Larry dies), the St. Johns, and more. Also everyone in the apocolypse is a hardened survivor and lots more people have lost kids and worked with Clem. Now about Clem admiring David: Just because they had ONE decent conversation doesn't mean amything, and David wasn't the only one who took care of Aj. Also i'm pretty sure that most people in the apocolypse has made a flaw before so that "They both made flaws" reason is stupid.

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      David 10000000000%. You need brutal and savage people like David in order to create a wellgoing settlement in an apocalypse.

      "Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times. Bad times create strong men. Strong men create good times."

      Right now, we're in the "good times", since the corruption and the horde is dealt with. 1 strong man especially was David; Kate would've never been able to handle a situation like that.

      david is not very brute

        Loading editor
    • Zyksyf wrote:
      I saved Kate, because I couldn't just leave her, when Clem helped Gabe and David.

      you mean because love is more than brotherhood right ?

        Loading editor
    • Ala117 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      David 10000000000%. You need brutal and savage people like David in order to create a wellgoing settlement in an apocalypse.

      "Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times. Bad times create strong men. Strong men create good times."

      Right now, we're in the "good times", since the corruption and the horde is dealt with. 1 strong man especially was David; Kate would've never been able to handle a situation like that.

      david is not very brute

      How? Have you seen him in episode 5?

        Loading editor
    • Ala117 wrote:
      Zyksyf wrote:
      I saved Kate, because I couldn't just leave her, when Clem helped Gabe and David.
      you mean because love is more than brotherhood right ?

      Just because I'm not leaving anyone alone, that's all.

        Loading editor
    • everyone who chose kate the he thinks that love is better than brotherhood.

        Loading editor
    • Ala117 wrote:
      everyone who chose kate the he thinks that love is better than brotherhood.

      Not even remotely true, there's a variety of factors why people chose Kate over David and vice versa. There's no singular reason for everyone.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:
      Ala117 wrote:
      everyone who chose kate the he thinks that love is better than brotherhood.
      Not even remotely true, there's a variety of factors why people chose Kate over David and vice versa. There's no singular reason for everyone.

      i wanted to get thy dick wet

        Loading editor
    • GRANDMASTA wrote:
      Riley Heligo wrote:
      Ala117 wrote:
      everyone who chose kate the he thinks that love is better than brotherhood.
      Not even remotely true, there's a variety of factors why people chose Kate over David and vice versa. There's no singular reason for everyone.
      i wanted to get thy dick wet

      go swimming than or take a shower it will get wet than :) 

        Loading editor
    • Ala117 wrote:
      everyone who chose kate the he thinks that love is better than brotherhood.

      As a person who chose to save David,I disagree. there were different reasons why people chose to save Kate.

        Loading editor
    • David by far. She regretted marrying David and was too much of a pussy to leave him. Instead she tried to hook up with his brother (Pre-Ap Bitch pls) so that she wouldn't have all the fault. And then, Post-Ap, she asks you to do the same thing again, to a man whose's only concern is family. That would break him in so many ways that it's inhuman.

        Loading editor
    • David all the way, bros 4 evah!

        Loading editor
    • Mitt Campbell
      Mitt Campbell removed this reply because:
      Not needed.
      04:36, October 26, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Mitt Campbell wrote: Kate!

      Alright already, we heard you the first three times you said it.

        Loading editor
    • Mitt Campbell
      Mitt Campbell removed this reply because:
      Not needed
      04:36, October 26, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Mitt Campbell wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      Mitt Campbell wrote: Kate!

      Alright already, we heard you the first three times you said it.

      That was months ago!

      So? You already left your response, you don't have to keep repeating it.

        Loading editor
    • I think David alive is better for Javi since he allready lost a lot of his family members, he lost his father, mother, uncle and niece, besides it would be a terrible thing to cheat with your brother's fiancee and i think Eleanor is better with Javier than Kate.(Yes i know she betrays the group but still Javi can forgive her in the end.)

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      Mitt Campbell wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      Mitt Campbell wrote: Kate!

      Alright already, we heard you the first three times you said it.

      That was months ago!

      So? You already left your response, you don't have to keep repeating it.

      There i removed it. Happy now!!!

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      I think David alive is better for Javi since he allready lost a lot of his family members, he lost his father, mother, uncle and niece, besides it would be a terrible thing to cheat with your brother's fiancee and i think Eleanor is better with Javier than Kate.(Yes i know she betrays the group but still Javi can forgive her in the end.)

      no arguments here

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: I think David alive is better for Javi since he allready lost a lot of his family members, he lost his father, mother, uncle and niece, besides it would be a terrible thing to cheat with your brother's fiancee and i think Eleanor is better with Javier than Kate.(Yes i know she betrays the group but still Javi can forgive her in the end.)

      Come the hell on. First of all It's Kate's family too and Javi dating Kate is determinant so its not canon for him to cheat. Second and perhaps more importantly, how did you go from "David is better alive" to "Javi would be better with Eleanor"? Also Eleanor isn't relevant here even if you did forgive her.

        Loading editor
    • I know Kate is family for Javi and all, but you know that she makes the advances towards Javier and he ins't forced to start an romantic relationship with Kate, he can choose instead Eleanor to avoid an fight with his brother Dave after all brothers musn't fight each other and stick together like an family usually do, i think that its possible for BOTH Kate and David to be alive in the end, if you go to save David and Clem goes to help Kate in Richmond her fate can be unknown which indicates that she may be alive in that scenario.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: I know Kate is family for Javi and all, but you know that she makes the advances towards Javier and he ins't forced to start an romantic relationship with Kate, he can choose instead Eleanor to avoid an fight with his brother Dave after all brothers musn't fight each other and stick together like an family usually do, I think that its possible for BOTH Kate and David to be alive in the end, if you go to save David and Clem goes to help Kate in Richmond her fate can be unknown which indicates that she may be alive in that scenario.

      This doesn't even make sense. 1. Javi and Eleanor only flirt in the first two episodes, so there's nothing to suggest they could start a relationship after those points. 2. What the fuck kind of game are you playing? You can't avoid the fight with David, it's always going to happen despite who you make Javis love interest be. 3. Just because someones unknown doesn't means someone's always going to be alive, and if she really was alive, answer me this: Why didn't she come back to where the group was or even try to find Javi and the rest of his family in Richmond? Why would she just disappear?

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      I know Kate is family for Javi and all, but you know that she makes the advances towards Javier and he ins't forced to start an romantic relationship with Kate, he can choose instead Eleanor to avoid an fight with his brother Dave after all brothers musn't fight each other and stick together like an family usually do, i think that its possible for BOTH Kate and David to be alive in the end, if you go to save David and Clem goes to help Kate in Richmond her fate can be unknown which indicates that she may be alive in that scenario.

      Besides... David dies when Javier or Clem comes alone

        Loading editor
    • CytroGhost01 wrote:

      Tesshu wrote: I know Kate is family for Javi and all, but you know that she makes the advances towards Javier and he ins't forced to start an romantic relationship with Kate, he can choose instead Eleanor to avoid an fight with his brother Dave after all brothers musn't fight each other and stick together like an family usually do, I think that its possible for BOTH Kate and David to be alive in the end, if you go to save David and Clem goes to help Kate in Richmond her fate can be unknown which indicates that she may be alive in that scenario.

      This doesn't even make sense. 1. Javi and Eleanor only flirt in the first two episodes, so there's nothing to suggest they could start a relationship after those points. 2. What the fuck kind of game are you playing? You can't avoid the fight with David, it's always going to happen despite who you make Javis love interest be. 3. Just because someones unknown doesn't means someone's always going to be alive, and if she really was alive, answer me this: Why didn't she come back to where the group was or even try to find Javi and the rest of his family in Richmond? Why would she just disappear?

      I'm thinking it could be a Season 3 TV Carol situation, with Kate dehydrated and malnourished in some basement somewhere. Kate sealed the breach, which means she was at the border of Richmond, instead of jumping into the crowd of the undead, it would make more sense for her to get on the wall since we know the vehicle she used was climbable for walkers. If Kate were forced to take shelter, it may have very well been outside the walls. The ending is only 3 days after the incident, meaning she could very well be alive but malnourished enough to not find her way back on her own. Making her status unknown was a very conscious effort, and it seems unbalanced if choosing to chase Gabe and David always means somebody dies whereas you can choose to follow Kate and have Gabe live. If Clementine does return to Richmond with AJ, I would not be surprised if Kate determinately greets her at the gate with Javi to Clementine's surprise.

        Loading editor
    • "This doesn't make any sense" i don't think this is the case, you see in the flashbacks Javi and Kate flirts(if the players choose to do so.) with each other and that happens BEFORE ep 1 and 2, and I never played S3 so didn't knew that they would fight REGARDLESS if Kate and Javier are a couple or not, about the ending which KAte dissapears  i think she may have survived since her fate in this scenario is unknown, we dont REALLY knows if she dies or not.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: "This doesn't make any sense" i don't think this is the case, you see in the flashbacks Javi and Kate flirts(if the players choose to do so.) with each other and that happens BEFORE ep 1 and 2, and I never played S3 so didn't knew that they would fight REGARDLESS if Kate and Javier are a couple or not, about the ending which KAte dissapears  i think she may have survived since her fate in this scenario is unknown, we dont REALLY knows if she dies or not.

      I was referring to Javi and Eleanor when I said they flirt in episode one and two. Also you can't just assume something about the game without playing it dude.

        Loading editor
    • RazeSpear wrote:

      CytroGhost01 wrote:

      Tesshu wrote: I know Kate is family for Javi and all, but you know that she makes the advances towards Javier and he ins't forced to start an romantic relationship with Kate, he can choose instead Eleanor to avoid an fight with his brother Dave after all brothers musn't fight each other and stick together like an family usually do, I think that its possible for BOTH Kate and David to be alive in the end, if you go to save David and Clem goes to help Kate in Richmond her fate can be unknown which indicates that she may be alive in that scenario.

      This doesn't even make sense. 1. Javi and Eleanor only flirt in the first two episodes, so there's nothing to suggest they could start a relationship after those points. 2. What the fuck kind of game are you playing? You can't avoid the fight with David, it's always going to happen despite who you make Javis love interest be. 3. Just because someones unknown doesn't means someone's always going to be alive, and if she really was alive, answer me this: Why didn't she come back to where the group was or even try to find Javi and the rest of his family in Richmond? Why would she just disappear?

      I'm thinking it could be a Season 3 TV Carol situation, with Kate dehydrated and malnourished in some basement somewhere. Kate sealed the breach, which means she was at the border of Richmond, instead of jumping into the crowd of the undead, it would make more sense for her to get on the wall since we know the vehicle she used was climbable for walkers. If Kate were forced to take shelter, it may have very well been outside the walls. The ending is only 3 days after the incident, meaning she could very well be alive but malnourished enough to not find her way back on her own. Making her status unknown was a very conscious effort, and it seems unbalanced if choosing to chase Gabe and David always means somebody dies whereas you can choose to follow Kate and have Gabe live. If Clementine does return to Richmond with AJ, I would not be surprised if Kate determinately greets her at the gate with Javi to Clementine's surprise.

      I would believe this if not given TellTales history with returning characters. You got four different endings, two of which Kate can be confirmed alive, and after the way they treated Jane and Kenny in the season two endings, I doubt TellTale would bring Kate back in just one ending and even if she did come back, she would probably be killed off in a cheap way.

        Loading editor
    • CytroGhost01 wrote:

      RazeSpear wrote:

      CytroGhost01 wrote:

      Tesshu wrote: I know Kate is family for Javi and all, but you know that she makes the advances towards Javier and he ins't forced to start an romantic relationship with Kate, he can choose instead Eleanor to avoid an fight with his brother Dave after all brothers musn't fight each other and stick together like an family usually do, I think that its possible for BOTH Kate and David to be alive in the end, if you go to save David and Clem goes to help Kate in Richmond her fate can be unknown which indicates that she may be alive in that scenario.

      This doesn't even make sense. 1. Javi and Eleanor only flirt in the first two episodes, so there's nothing to suggest they could start a relationship after those points. 2. What the fuck kind of game are you playing? You can't avoid the fight with David, it's always going to happen despite who you make Javis love interest be. 3. Just because someones unknown doesn't means someone's always going to be alive, and if she really was alive, answer me this: Why didn't she come back to where the group was or even try to find Javi and the rest of his family in Richmond? Why would she just disappear?
      I'm thinking it could be a Season 3 TV Carol situation, with Kate dehydrated and malnourished in some basement somewhere. Kate sealed the breach, which means she was at the border of Richmond, instead of jumping into the crowd of the undead, it would make more sense for her to get on the wall since we know the vehicle she used was climbable for walkers. If Kate were forced to take shelter, it may have very well been outside the walls. The ending is only 3 days after the incident, meaning she could very well be alive but malnourished enough to not find her way back on her own. Making her status unknown was a very conscious effort, and it seems unbalanced if choosing to chase Gabe and David always means somebody dies whereas you can choose to follow Kate and have Gabe live. If Clementine does return to Richmond with AJ, I would not be surprised if Kate determinately greets her at the gate with Javi to Clementine's surprise.
      I would believe this if not given TellTales history with returning characters. You got four different endings, two of which Kate can be confirmed alive, and after the way they treated Jane and Kenny in the season two endings, I doubt TellTale would bring Kate back in just one ending and even if she did come back, she would probably be killed off in a cheap way.

      How many characters Telltale killed in "cheap way"?

      Listen, about Carley/Doug and Kenny/Jane/Alone thing...

      Remember, that they were part of story, so we can't change it. But you probably ask, "Why these TWD games from Telltale are with choices? Aren't they supposed to CHANGE the story?"  because of these "part of story". But remember - It's still same story, but told differrently.

      But look - choices in newer Telltale games changes story more, than they changed in older productions. And determinant characters... not every single one of them dies independelty of your actions, like Conrad - he has multiple determinant deaths, but he CAN survive 'til the end.

      In other their games there is the same thing, for example Minecraft Story Mode and Tales from the Borderlands. Determinant characters in these games don't die later, they can live! Because Telltale killed Carley and Doug, they still give Kenny and Jane not-dead status, determinately. Just think about it, they didn't kill all their determinant characters.

        Loading editor
    • Zyksyf wrote:

      CytroGhost01 wrote:

      RazeSpear wrote:

      CytroGhost01 wrote:

      Tesshu wrote: I know Kate is family for Javi and all, but you know that she makes the advances towards Javier and he ins't forced to start an romantic relationship with Kate, he can choose instead Eleanor to avoid an fight with his brother Dave after all brothers musn't fight each other and stick together like an family usually do, I think that its possible for BOTH Kate and David to be alive in the end, if you go to save David and Clem goes to help Kate in Richmond her fate can be unknown which indicates that she may be alive in that scenario.

      This doesn't even make sense. 1. Javi and Eleanor only flirt in the first two episodes, so there's nothing to suggest they could start a relationship after those points. 2. What the fuck kind of game are you playing? You can't avoid the fight with David, it's always going to happen despite who you make Javis love interest be. 3. Just because someones unknown doesn't means someone's always going to be alive, and if she really was alive, answer me this: Why didn't she come back to where the group was or even try to find Javi and the rest of his family in Richmond? Why would she just disappear?
      I'm thinking it could be a Season 3 TV Carol situation, with Kate dehydrated and malnourished in some basement somewhere. Kate sealed the breach, which means she was at the border of Richmond, instead of jumping into the crowd of the undead, it would make more sense for her to get on the wall since we know the vehicle she used was climbable for walkers. If Kate were forced to take shelter, it may have very well been outside the walls. The ending is only 3 days after the incident, meaning she could very well be alive but malnourished enough to not find her way back on her own. Making her status unknown was a very conscious effort, and it seems unbalanced if choosing to chase Gabe and David always means somebody dies whereas you can choose to follow Kate and have Gabe live. If Clementine does return to Richmond with AJ, I would not be surprised if Kate determinately greets her at the gate with Javi to Clementine's surprise.
      I would believe this if not given TellTales history with returning characters. You got four different endings, two of which Kate can be confirmed alive, and after the way they treated Jane and Kenny in the season two endings, I doubt TellTale would bring Kate back in just one ending and even if she did come back, she would probably be killed off in a cheap way.

      How many characters Telltale killed in "cheap way"?

      Listen, about Carley/Doug and Kenny/Jane/Alone thing...

      Remember, that they were part of story, so we can't change it. But you probably ask, "Why these TWD games from Telltale are with choices? Aren't they supposed to CHANGE the story?"  because of these "part of story". But remember - It's still same story, but told differrently.

      But look - choices in newer Telltale games changes story more, than they changed in older productions. And determinant characters... not every single one of them dies independelty of your actions, like Conrad - he has multiple determinant deaths, but he CAN survive 'til the end.

      In other their games there is the same thing, for example Minecraft Story Mode and Tales from the Borderlands. Determinant characters in these games don't die later, they can live! Because Telltale killed Carley and Doug, they still give Kenny and Jane not-dead status, determinately. Just think about it, they didn't kill all their determinant characters.

      You're forgetting Nick, Sarah, Tripp, and Ava but aside from that, TellTale games stories aren't supposed to be ENTIRELY canon. A major point of the choices are to impact the story in some way and that includes controlling the fates of character, so it kinda contradicts the game when you save someone and they die no matter the choice you make. "Choices in newer Telltale games changes more, than they changed in older productions" eh, not really. In Season 1, your choices could affect who went with you to save Clem, how the stranger viewed you, and would go on to affect Clem and Kenny in Season 2. Season 3 couldn't even make the Season 2 endings impactful except for 2 flashbacks depending on your Season 2 ending. Also just because a character is determinant doesn't mean they will come back. I know that they can live on or be unknown but like I've stated before, TellTale is too lazy to make a determinant character come back in a story.

        Loading editor
    • Of all 2S characters deaths, Luke's death was the most BULLSHIT of them the others being Nick, Sarah, Carlos and Sarita, all of them were CHEAP deaths!

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      Of all 2S characters deaths, Luke's death was the most BULLSHIT of them the others being Nick, Sarah, Carlos and Sarita, all of them were CHEAP deaths!

      Luke's character should have had a bigger effect on Clementine too. Sure, he wasn't exactly Lee, and he wasn't in the picture as long as Kenny, but Luke and Clementine weren't strangers to eachother.

        Loading editor
    • In these TT games our choices MATTERS which are: The Walking Dead S3(Finally!), The Wolf Among Us, Batman's TT, Tales from the Borderlands and of course Game of Thrones!

        Loading editor
    • @RazeSpear I really wished that Luke survived the events of S2 so that he could be the replacement of Lee and Luke could meet Javier Garcia and they could start a friendship/bound like Luke had with Nick, they would be a BADASS team alongside Clem and David Garcia!

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: In these TT games our choices MATTERS which are: The Walking Dead S3(Finally!), The Wolf Among Us, Batman's TT, Tales from the Borderlands and of course Game of Thrones!

      Also, Minecraft: Story mode

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      @RazeSpear I really wished that Luke survived the events of S2 so that he could be the replacement of Lee and Luke could meet Javier Garcia and they could start a friendship/bound like Luke had with Nick, they would be a BADASS team alongside Clem and David Garcia!

      I agree, but I wouldn't call him a replacement for Lee. No offense to him, but Lee is the only Lee.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      @RazeSpear I really wished that Luke survived the events of S2 so that he could be the replacement of Lee and Luke could meet Javier Garcia and they could start a friendship/bound like Luke had with Nick, they would be a BADASS team alongside Clem and David Garcia!

      Imagine a world where instead of Jane vs Kenny, we somehow had Luke vs Kenny.

      That would've been a much tougher choice

        Loading editor
    • ALinkToThePasta wrote:
      Ala117 wrote:
      everyone who chose kate the he thinks that love is better than brotherhood.
      As a person who chose to save David,I disagree. there were different reasons why people chose to save Kate.

      Like, I don't wanna get a 13 year old to fend off a shit ton of walkers from a settlement while me (Javi), a guy who was a proffesional baseball player and is now in his late 20s is going to go after his brother and his nephew, I trust Clementine enough to go after my 2 family members while I fend off the shit ton of walkers instead, meanwhile, I also get to save Kate

        Loading editor
    • ProtoManiac wrote:
      ALinkToThePasta wrote:
      Ala117 wrote:
      everyone who chose kate the he thinks that love is better than brotherhood.
      As a person who chose to save David,I disagree. there were different reasons why people chose to save Kate.
      Like, I don't wanna get a 13 year old to fend off a shit ton of walkers from a settlement while me (Javi), a guy who was a proffesional baseball player and is now in his late 20s is going to go after his brother and his nephew, I trust Clementine enough to go after my 2 family members while I fend off the shit ton of walkers instead, meanwhile, I also get to save Kate

      yeah you're totally on jane's path

        Loading editor
    • I saved Kate!

        Loading editor
    • Kate; David's a dick.

        Loading editor
    • Ala117 wrote:
      ProtoManiac wrote:
      ALinkToThePasta wrote:
      Ala117 wrote:
      everyone who chose kate the he thinks that love is better than brotherhood.
      As a person who chose to save David,I disagree. there were different reasons why people chose to save Kate.
      Like, I don't wanna get a 13 year old to fend off a shit ton of walkers from a settlement while me (Javi), a guy who was a proffesional baseball player and is now in his late 20s is going to go after his brother and his nephew, I trust Clementine enough to go after my 2 family members while I fend off the shit ton of walkers instead, meanwhile, I also get to save Kate
      yeah you're totally on jane's path

      nah, with everything she does in season 2 i dont trust her for shit

      kenny all the way

        Loading editor
    • Oh yay thread revival.

      But if I should answer to this thread now even though it's outdated, probably David because Kate annoyed me a lot.

        Loading editor
    • Is there a way to save both of them or is it always one or the other?

        Loading editor
    • Unfortunetly i think we are not able to save BOTH David and Kate García, i really wished that we chould save both of them so that the David and Kate chould reconcile their relationship and marriage and live together in Richmond.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.