• I hate the new Clementine. She's reminded me of Jane, sorry. I never liked Jane.



    Clem. Steals, evil, lies, manipulates and kills the innocent people like Jane.

    Clem left AJ in the car like Jane made it in the second season.



    I know she's a teenager and lost, she has lost many friends from the first and second season, it's okay to be sad, but I think she should not kill or lie.



    She wanted to kill Pual Lindgard, David and Conrad, just because she misses Alvin Jr. and Kenny or Jane.



    Among other things, It was stupid that Telltale killed Kenny, Jane and Edith. What hell have they done for deserved? Okay. Jane was suicide just because she was pregnant. Kenny was thrown out of the car and got paralyzed in his legs. Edith was shot both at the back and in the head. I would never forgive Telltale for that. X(

      Loading editor
    • What the hell kind of game are you playing?

      "kills the innocent people like Jane"

      Only innocent person she killed in The New Frontier was Eli

      "Clem left AJ in the car like Jane"

      A group of walkers attacked them, how the else was she gonna protect Aj?

      "She wanted to kill Paul lingard, David, and Conrad, just because misses Alvin Jr. and Kenny or Jane"

      This is probably the stupidest shit about your comment. If you had payed any attention, she only wanted to kill Lingard to know where Alvin Jr was. Also she didn't want to kill David or Conrad, she was just in situations where they could BE killed.

      Only thing about your comment I agree with is the last paragraph.

        Loading editor
    • AJ shouldn't exist 

        Loading editor
    • Narutorulez wrote:
      AJ shouldn't exist 
      RestrainedNegan2

        Loading editor
    • This so stupid ... 

      Clem is survivour. She's fucking 13 in S3 (and she will be only 14 in final season) this kid suffer ... she's just a poor little girl. she try to find her son (I hate AJ but anyway) she losted to many ppl and she do everything to not lose the last person she love. like family. 

      She's killed Eli:

      1. accident. 

      2. he was bad man and try to attack a KID (Clem) first. 

      so fuck off. She's still cute and she have big heart ... she helped to Javier and his family and she's smile a lot (same smile like s1 and s2) she's just suffer and that why she's not trust ppl. how you can be so mean to this kid that suffer so much? stupid theard. 

        Loading editor
    • JakeClem wrote: This so stupid ... 

      Clem is survivour. She's fucking 13 in S3 (and she will be only 14 in final season) this kid suffer ... she's just a poor little girl. she try to find her son (I hate AJ but anyway) she losted to many ppl and she do everything to not lose the last person she love. like family. 

      She's killed Eli:

      1. accident. 

      2. he was bad man and try to attack a KID (Clem) first. 

      so fuck off. She's still cute and she have big heart ... she helped to Javier and his family and she's smile a lot (same smile like s1 and s2) she's just suffer and that why she's not trust ppl. how you can be so mean to this kid that suffer so much? stupid theard. 

      Bruh, you contradict yourself so many times that I'm not even going to point them out.

        Loading editor
    • JakeClem wrote:
      This so stupid ... 

      Clem is survivour. She's fucking 13 in S3 (and she will be only 14 in final season) this kid suffer ... she's just a poor little girl. she try to find her son (I hate AJ but anyway) she losted to many ppl and she do everything to not lose the last person she love. like family. 

      She's killed Eli:

      1. accident. 

      2. he was bad man and try to attack a KID (Clem) first. 

      so fuck off. She's still cute and she have big heart ... she helped to Javier and his family and she's smile a lot (same smile like s1 and s2) she's just suffer and that why she's not trust ppl. how you can be so mean to this kid that suffer so much? stupid theard. 

      So according to your logic, a 13 year old girl can make fatal mistakes and kill whoever she wants JUST because she's 13? That's fucking retarded.

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      JakeClem wrote:
      This so stupid ... 

      Clem is survivour. She's fucking 13 in S3 (and she will be only 14 in final season) this kid suffer ... she's just a poor little girl. she try to find her son (I hate AJ but anyway) she losted to many ppl and she do everything to not lose the last person she love. like family. 

      She's killed Eli:

      1. accident. 

      2. he was bad man and try to attack a KID (Clem) first. 

      so fuck off. She's still cute and she have big heart ... she helped to Javier and his family and she's smile a lot (same smile like s1 and s2) she's just suffer and that why she's not trust ppl. how you can be so mean to this kid that suffer so much? stupid theard. 

      So according to your logic, a 13 year old girl can make fatal mistakes and kill whoever she wants JUST because she's 13? That's fucking retarded.

      You have a point, but honestly, I wouldn't have judged her for it if it were intentional. He was clearly a scumbag.

        Loading editor
    • It seems you were playing a different game.

      First off Jane was never innocent. She left A.J. so she can manipulate Clementine so she can kill Kenny, someone who is a surrogate father to her (except Lee). Why Jane is allow to kill and lie, and Clem don't (which she didn't)?

      Clementine left A.J. so he could he could be protected by the walkers... not to force and manipulate someone to murder someone close to him or her.

      The only person she killed was Eli, but calling him innocent is questionable at best.

      Why Lee isn't hated for this? Why he was going to prison in the first place? And was this reason happened before, during, or after the apocalypse? That is my pop quiz to you that I hopefully you are able to figure out.

      Also she didn't want to kill anyone. Dr. Lingard asked Clementine to end his life so she can find out where A.J. went... since this is karma for Dr. Lingard since David hide the fact he "stolen" or "wasted" meds too, but he wasn't kicked out and then he paid David back by backstabbing him at the church meeting. She also didn't want to kill Conrad or David... or she would have the best opporunity or reason to kill David when he was fighting Javier.

      Plus Conrad was holding Gabe hostage too and Conrad would have killed him and Javier if he didn't get his way (this was made clear by a non-canon game over segment). Even Tripp said he would have killed Conrad if he was put in a similar situation. Kenny, Jane, or Edith never came up in any of these situations.

      Maybe you should play the entire series again since you are missing or/and oblivious to a lot of facts and making a lot of double standard statments.

        Loading editor
    • ^^ This

        Loading editor
    • I just know: She's a poor kid and that it. 

        Loading editor
    • JakeClem wrote: I just know: She's a poor kid and that it. 

      What do you mean by poor?

        Loading editor
    • I mean she's suffer a lot ... 

        Loading editor
    • JakeClem wrote:
      I mean she's suffer a lot ... 

      Well guess what buddy, everyone would fucking suffer after 4 years of surviving an undead apocalypse with complete isolation from the outside world, and Clementine is no exception. According to your logic, you can do whatever the fuck you want just because you've "suffered a lot". Smfh new people on the forums are becoming dumber and dumber.

        Loading editor
    • Oh how lovely, so you think it's okay to lie, right?



      1. She lied to Elis's death, right? Eli was not a bad guy, she threatened him first. She threatened to face him with a fucking gun.

      2. She manipulates when Conrand holds a hostage at Gabriel. So she could run away to take not responsibility by Conrand death.

      3. Lee told her it is wrong to kill no matter what.

      4. Jane has taught her to steal things

      5. Clementine said she would kill the doctor if you did not.

      6. Clem is not a mother of Alvin Jr. Okay? Kenny was fucking proud at her because she takes at him.

      It was fucking stupid plan, she left for David shitty place. Although Lee told her that one can not trust the stranger.

      She does not suffer. She's like Jane I think it's not too bad for her, it was her own fault. Try to think yourself.

        Loading editor
    • ^^ Just... just all of this

        Loading editor
    • Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:
      Oh how lovely, so you think it's okay to lie, right?


      1. She lied to Elis's death, right? Eli was not a bad guy, she threatened him first. She threatened to face him with a fucking gun.

      2. She manipulates when Conrand holds a hostage at Gabriel. So she could run away to take not responsibility by Conrand death.

      3. Lee told her it is wrong to kill no matter what.

      4. Jane has taught her to steal things

      5. Clementine said she would kill the doctor if you did not.

      6. Clem is not a mother of Alvin Jr. Okay? Kenny was fucking proud at her because she takes at him.

      It was fucking stupid plan, she left for David shitty place. Although Lee told her that one can not trust the stranger.

      She does not suffer. She's like Jane I think it's not too bad for her, it was her own fault. Try to think yourself.


      Okay to lie? Are you expecting Clem to be this perfect person and to be more pure than Superman and John Cena combine? Especially in that kind of world?

      1. Eli did gave her shitty bullets that almost got her and Javier killed in a shitty deal made by Eli. If you look at Clementine's expression, she regrets it. So it was an accident when she thought it was bad bullets and plus Eli was being an ass to her.

      2. She didn't manipuate anybody. How Clementine suppose to know the New Frontier was going to do that to Prescott? Even David didn't even know what was going on. So Conrad's death wasn't her fault, it was Conrad's alone. Are you saying that Clementine mantipulated by lying that she is not part of the New Frontier? Don't you remember that Clementine was kicked out?

      3. I guess Lee never killed anybody besides walkers... like the state senator, the St. Johns, the Save-lot Bandits, and the stranger. Or Kenny when he killed Carver or Ben. If it is not Kenny, then it's Lee again.

      4. What did she stole? I guess Lee and their group never stole. I guess that taking food and medical supplies from the stranger's car never happened or that mission to Crawford never happened too.

      5. Again... the doctor had it coming. It is not Clementine's fault the doctor wanting to commit suicide and offered a deal with A.J. for death. Then Dr. Lingard made a backstabbing move on David.

      6. Clem may not be A.J.'s mother, but she is like a mother to him and he is a son to her due to their love and connection. Family is not always about blood, Lee and Kenny are examples of that.

      Plus Clementine needed protection and supplies for herself and A.J., that is why she turned to David and the New Frontier. Do you expect her or anyone to do this alone? How she would know that David and the New Frontier would be shitty people who don't care about children or family? David even kicked her out when she was trying to help A.J. and for some shitty reason they take A.J. away from her. Let's not for get the fact that David disregarded Dr. Lingard for doing the same thing, but he did it for a more shitty reason. So David had it coming. Didn't I mention that Dr. Lingard paid this favor back by backstabbing him?

      I guess Kenny never did this with Sarita and Pete.

      How is she not suffering? She lost her parents, Lee, Kenny, and now A.J.? She even cried after A.J. was taken away from her for poor and hypocritical reasons.

      Dude, it seems like you want to hate on Clementine and would come up any excuses to justify it (desite many of your reasons come off as dumb and hypocritical). Many of your excuses don't even exist in the games or you missed or ignore many important facts that justifies Clementine.

        Loading editor
    • Will Hardy 117 wrote:
      Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:
      Oh how lovely, so you think it's okay to lie, right?


      1. She lied to Elis's death, right? Eli was not a bad guy, she threatened him first. She threatened to face him with a fucking gun.

      2. She manipulates when Conrand holds a hostage at Gabriel. So she could run away to take not responsibility by Conrand death.

      3. Lee told her it is wrong to kill no matter what.

      4. Jane has taught her to steal things

      5. Clementine said she would kill the doctor if you did not.

      6. Clem is not a mother of Alvin Jr. Okay? Kenny was fucking proud at her because she takes at him.

      It was fucking stupid plan, she left for David shitty place. Although Lee told her that one can not trust the stranger.

      She does not suffer. She's like Jane I think it's not too bad for her, it was her own fault. Try to think yourself.


      Okay to lie? Are you expecting Clem to be this perfect person and to be more pure than Superman and John Cena combine? Especially in that kind of world?

      1. Eli did gave her shitty bullets that almost got her and Javier killed in a shitty deal made by Eli. If you look at Clementine's expression, she regrets it. So it was an accident when she thought it was bad bullets and plus Eli was being an ass to her.

      2. She didn't manipuate anybody. How Clementine suppose to know the New Frontier was going to do that to Prescott? Even David didn't even know what was going on. So Conrad's death wasn't her fault, it was Conrad's alone. Are you saying that Clementine mantipulated by lying that she is not part of the New Frontier? Don't you remember that Clementine was kicked out?

      3. I guess Lee never killed anybody besides walkers... like the state senator, the St. Johns, the Save-lot Bandits, and the stranger. Or Kenny when he killed Carver or Ben. If it is not Kenny, then it's Lee again.

      4. What did she stole? I guess Lee and their group never stole. I guess that taking food and medical supplies from the stranger's car never happened or that mission to Crawford never happened too.

      5. Again... the doctor had it coming. It is not Clementine's fault the doctor wanting to commit suicide and offered a deal with A.J. for death. Then Dr. Lingard made a backstabbing move on David.

      6. Clem may not be A.J.'s mother, but she is like a mother to him and he is a son to her due to their love and connection. Family is not always about blood, Lee and Kenny are examples of that.

      Plus Clementine needed protection and supplies for herself and A.J., that is why she turned to David and the New Frontier. Do you expect her or anyone to do this alone? How she would know that David and the New Frontier would be shitty people who don't care about children or family? David even kicked her out when she was trying to help A.J. and for some shitty reason they take A.J. away from her. Let's not for get the fact that David disregarded Dr. Lingard for doing the same thing, but he did it for a more shitty reason. So David had it coming. Didn't I mention that Dr. Lingard paid this favor back by backstabbing him?

      I guess Kenny never did this with Sarita and Pete.

      How is she not suffering? She lost her parents, Lee, Kenny, and now A.J.? She even cried after A.J. was taken away from her for poor and hypocritical reasons.

      Dude, it seems like you want to hate on Clementine and would come up any excuses to justify it (desite many of your reasons come off as dumb and hypocritical). Many of your excuses don't even exist in the games or you missed or ignore many important facts that justifies Clementine.

      1. Who the hell is John Cena combine?

      2. I just angry at Taletell because I have lied. To everyone

      3. I miss Kenny, he was my best friend.

      4. I have heard and see that Kenny, Clementine and Alvin Jr. should find Christa again because they have just talked about in the whole of the second season. But they just did not have to.
      (FANFICTION) The Walking Dead Season 3 A Telltale Games Series - Part 1-2

      (FANFICTION) The Walking Dead Season 3 A Telltale Games Series - Part 1-2

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      06:02, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      06:02, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      06:03, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Well, Clearly Kenny is the best possible influence for Clem after Lee, but still, Jane didn't ruin Clementine.

        Loading editor
    • Stupid ppl ... Clem can kill bad ppl and Lee will be proud of her. Lee love her as a kid and the most importent to him that:: Clem is alive. so if she need steal and kill for stay alive? it's the most impportent. you guys like "angels" lol i want to see u in this world ... trashes. 

        Loading editor
    • JakeClem wrote:
      Stupid ppl ... Clem can kill bad ppl and Lee will be proud of her. Lee love her as a kid and the most importent to him that:: Clem is alive. so if she need steal and kill for stay alive? it's the most impportent. you guys like "angels" lol i want to see u in this world ... trashes. 

      Ok, no offense, but English isn't your first language, is it?

        Loading editor
    • No it's not and i'm a girl. 

        Loading editor
    • JakeClem wrote:
      Stupid ppl ... Clem can kill bad ppl and Lee will be proud of her. Lee love her as a kid and the most importent to him that:: Clem is alive. so if she need steal and kill for stay alive? it's the most impportent. you guys like "angels" lol i want to see u in this world ... trashes. 

      Define "bad".

      There is no good nor evil in the universe. The definition of "good" or "bad" in itself is very vague as it only applies to perspectives. To some, killing people for order and control is logical and "good" while others think it's evil and corrupt. One man's radicalism is another man's logic. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. The fact that ignorant people like you constantly use the word "bad" or "evil" to describe a group of people makes me wonder if you even try to step into the shoes of the antithesis.

      It's also very hypocritical for you to say that Clem is a poor kid yet you justify her killing people in order to survive, but when others kill or steal to survive it's in your eyes and logic seen as "evil" and "bad".

      Also, you liked your own comment. Smfh.

        Loading editor
    • Man ... first: Elli wanna hurt Clem and Javier first and after that? kill him. i don't care ... even it was accident. he get what he deserve. 

      And yes Clem is a poor kid ... Elli was bad (cuz he start the all thing) Clem steal and kill only when she need. she have a good heart but after lost so many ppl and sufferd ... she's less nice, but u can see that she's still a good person. 

        Loading editor
    • JakeClem wrote:
      Man ... first: Elli wanna hurt Clem and Javier first and after that? kill him. i don't care ... even it was accident. he get what he deserve. 

      And yes Clem is a poor kid ... Elli was bad (cuz he start the all thing) Clem steal and kill only when she need. she have a good heart but after lost so many ppl and sufferd ... she's less nice, but u can see that she's still a good person. 

      So in your mind, killing people, even if they make mistakes, is right? That's a sign of corruption right there.

      Clem is no no way or definition a poor kid. Let me tell you something: EVERYONE STEALS OR KILLS BECAUSE THEY NEED SOMETHING. If she'd only do those things because it was a necessity to her, then explain her """"peaceful"""" encounter with Javier.

      Everyone has lost loved ones. Clementine is no exception to this. This in no way makes her more of a poor person than anybody else.

      Let's put our focus at Eli - the antithesis. Imagine running a business during the apocalypse which is your only hope of survival. With no business, you have no food. Now imagine that he ran out of bullets to supply Clementine, so logically he'd put fake ones in there so that he could survive. THAT is how you analyse a situation and try to make sense out of it.

      People like you need to stop being blindless sheep of a fucking fictional character. Base your opinions on rational thought, not on fiction. Try to learn something out of my comments, if you want to not look like another brainless follower.

        Loading editor
    • Come on ... i don't care? i care only for Clem and that it. every ones can fuck off :) 

        Loading editor
    • JakeClem wrote: Come on ... i don't care? i care only for Clem and that it. every ones can fuck off :) 

      Did you like not read the comment above yours? And seriously I have to read your comments multiple times just to understand what you're saying, not even joking.

        Loading editor
    • If u was smart it was good. 

        Loading editor
    • If u was smart it was good. 
      Speech

        Loading editor
    • JakeClem wrote: If u was smart it was good. 

      Because that totally makes sense...

        Loading editor
    • It is just how they see, look, approach, or feel about the situation. Clementine shows regret when killing Eli and it was an accident, but then again Eli did sell her those fake bullets so Eli had it coming.

      After Clementine lost A.J. for BS reasons and was betrayed so many times (Bonnie), she doesn't trust anyone anymore and it takes a while to trust people again.

      In the case of the New Frontier, many of them don't show remorse and a lot of bad politics.

        Loading editor
    • Will Hardy 117 wrote:
      It is just how they see, look, approach, or feel about the situation. Clementine shows regret when killing Eli and it was an accident, but then again Eli did sell her those fake bullets so Eli had it coming.

      After Clementine lost A.J. for BS reasons and was betrayed so many times (Bonnie), she doesn't trust anyone anymore and it takes a while to trust people again.

      In the case of the New Frontier, many of them don't show remorse and a lot of bad politics.

      They were not fake bullets, it was real bullets. She shot him in the head, Tripp wanted truth. Of course I took truth. In addition, I also killed Bonnie because she has lied,

        Loading editor
    • Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:

      Will Hardy 117 wrote:
      It is just how they see, look, approach, or feel about the situation. Clementine shows regret when killing Eli and it was an accident, but then again Eli did sell her those fake bullets so Eli had it coming.

      After Clementine lost A.J. for BS reasons and was betrayed so many times (Bonnie), she doesn't trust anyone anymore and it takes a while to trust people again.

      In the case of the New Frontier, many of them don't show remorse and a lot of bad politics.

      They were not fake bullets, it was real bullets. She shot him in the head, Tripp wanted truth. Of course I took truth. In addition, I also killed Bonnie because she has lied,

      1. She used Javier's gun to kill him or she had a spare gun.

      2. Err, Bonnie as in 400 days Bonnie? Because you can't directly kill her dude and her dead isn't relevant to this whatsoever.

      3. Every point you make makes no sense at all dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself lmao

        Loading editor
    • CytroGhost01 wrote:

      Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:

      Will Hardy 117 wrote:
      It is just how they see, look, approach, or feel about the situation. Clementine shows regret when killing Eli and it was an accident, but then again Eli did sell her those fake bullets so Eli had it coming.

      After Clementine lost A.J. for BS reasons and was betrayed so many times (Bonnie), she doesn't trust anyone anymore and it takes a while to trust people again.

      In the case of the New Frontier, many of them don't show remorse and a lot of bad politics.

      They were not fake bullets, it was real bullets. She shot him in the head, Tripp wanted truth. Of course I took truth. In addition, I also killed Bonnie because she has lied,
      1. She used Javier's gun to kill him or she had a spare gun.

      2. Err, Bonnie as in 400 days Bonnie? Because you can't directly kill her dude and her dead isn't relevant to this whatsoever.

      3. Every point you make makes no sense at all dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself lmao

      I do not care what you're saying to me, I hate just the third season, nothing else. Because gives no sense. 

        Loading editor
    • Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:
      CytroGhost01 wrote:

      Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:



      Will Hardy 117 wrote:
      It is just how they see, look, approach, or feel about the situation. Clementine shows regret when killing Eli and it was an accident, but then again Eli did sell her those fake bullets so Eli had it coming.

      After Clementine lost A.J. for BS reasons and was betrayed so many times (Bonnie), she doesn't trust anyone anymore and it takes a while to trust people again.

      In the case of the New Frontier, many of them don't show remorse and a lot of bad politics.

      They were not fake bullets, it was real bullets. She shot him in the head, Tripp wanted truth. Of course I took truth. In addition, I also killed Bonnie because she has lied,
      1. She used Javier's gun to kill him or she had a spare gun.

      2. Err, Bonnie as in 400 days Bonnie? Because you can't directly kill her dude and her dead isn't relevant to this whatsoever.

      3. Every point you make makes no sense at all dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself lmao

      I do not care what you're saying to me, I hate just the third season, nothing else. Because gives no sense. 


      All because nobody is pure? Do you expect Clementine to be the same little girl from season 1? It seems like you don't like character development.

      Eli did sell those fake bullets and it was an accident or otherwise the confrontation would never happened. Why don't you hate Lee for killiing numerous of people and kill did happen before the apocalypse so what's his excuse? Also Eli did attack her with a knife after showing the bullets won't fire.

      In this kind of world, you can't look at things black and white.

        Loading editor
    • Will Hardy 117 wrote:
      Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:
      CytroGhost01 wrote:

      Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:



      Will Hardy 117 wrote:
      It is just how they see, look, approach, or feel about the situation. Clementine shows regret when killing Eli and it was an accident, but then again Eli did sell her those fake bullets so Eli had it coming.

      After Clementine lost A.J. for BS reasons and was betrayed so many times (Bonnie), she doesn't trust anyone anymore and it takes a while to trust people again.

      In the case of the New Frontier, many of them don't show remorse and a lot of bad politics.

      They were not fake bullets, it was real bullets. She shot him in the head, Tripp wanted truth. Of course I took truth. In addition, I also killed Bonnie because she has lied,
      1. She used Javier's gun to kill him or she had a spare gun.

      2. Err, Bonnie as in 400 days Bonnie? Because you can't directly kill her dude and her dead isn't relevant to this whatsoever.

      3. Every point you make makes no sense at all dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself lmao

      I do not care what you're saying to me, I hate just the third season, nothing else. Because gives no sense. 

      All because nobody is pure? Do you expect Clementine to be the same little girl from season 1? It seems like you don't like character development.

      Eli did sell those fake bullets and it was an accident or otherwise the confrontation would never happened. Why don't you hate Lee for killiing numerous of people and kill did happen before the apocalypse so what's his excuse? Also Eli did attack her with a knife after showing the bullets won't fire.

      In this kind of world, you can't look at things black and white.

      Hey, all people are right in their opinion. That means you can not decide what I think.

        Loading editor
    • Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:
      Will Hardy 117 wrote:
      Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:
      CytroGhost01 wrote:

      Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:




      Will Hardy 117 wrote:
      It is just how they see, look, approach, or feel about the situation. Clementine shows regret when killing Eli and it was an accident, but then again Eli did sell her those fake bullets so Eli had it coming.

      After Clementine lost A.J. for BS reasons and was betrayed so many times (Bonnie), she doesn't trust anyone anymore and it takes a while to trust people again.

      In the case of the New Frontier, many of them don't show remorse and a lot of bad politics.

      They were not fake bullets, it was real bullets. She shot him in the head, Tripp wanted truth. Of course I took truth. In addition, I also killed Bonnie because she has lied,
      1. She used Javier's gun to kill him or she had a spare gun.

      2. Err, Bonnie as in 400 days Bonnie? Because you can't directly kill her dude and her dead isn't relevant to this whatsoever.

      3. Every point you make makes no sense at all dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself lmao

      I do not care what you're saying to me, I hate just the third season, nothing else. Because gives no sense. 

      All because nobody is pure? Do you expect Clementine to be the same little girl from season 1? It seems like you don't like character development.

      Eli did sell those fake bullets and it was an accident or otherwise the confrontation would never happened. Why don't you hate Lee for killiing numerous of people and kill did happen before the apocalypse so what's his excuse? Also Eli did attack her with a knife after showing the bullets won't fire.

      In this kind of world, you can't look at things black and white.

      Hey, all people are right in their opinion. That means you can not decide what I think.

      Nah, opinions can be wrong. Like saying guacamole was a bad idea. Inherently wrong opinion. Guac is love.

      Or saying Teen Titans Go is better than Teen Titans. Bullshit.

        Loading editor
    • JakeClem wrote:
      Come on ... i don't care? i care only for Clem and that it. every ones can fuck off :) 

      If you don't care, then could you fuck off from the wikia? If you don't want to rationally debate, then you have no purpouse here in these forums.

        Loading editor
    • RazeSpear wrote:
      Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:
      Will Hardy 117 wrote:
      Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:
      CytroGhost01 wrote:

      Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:





      Will Hardy 117 wrote:
      It is just how they see, look, approach, or feel about the situation. Clementine shows regret when killing Eli and it was an accident, but then again Eli did sell her those fake bullets so Eli had it coming.

      After Clementine lost A.J. for BS reasons and was betrayed so many times (Bonnie), she doesn't trust anyone anymore and it takes a while to trust people again.

      In the case of the New Frontier, many of them don't show remorse and a lot of bad politics.

      They were not fake bullets, it was real bullets. She shot him in the head, Tripp wanted truth. Of course I took truth. In addition, I also killed Bonnie because she has lied,
      1. She used Javier's gun to kill him or she had a spare gun.

      2. Err, Bonnie as in 400 days Bonnie? Because you can't directly kill her dude and her dead isn't relevant to this whatsoever.

      3. Every point you make makes no sense at all dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself lmao

      I do not care what you're saying to me, I hate just the third season, nothing else. Because gives no sense. 

      All because nobody is pure? Do you expect Clementine to be the same little girl from season 1? It seems like you don't like character development.

      Eli did sell those fake bullets and it was an accident or otherwise the confrontation would never happened. Why don't you hate Lee for killiing numerous of people and kill did happen before the apocalypse so what's his excuse? Also Eli did attack her with a knife after showing the bullets won't fire.

      In this kind of world, you can't look at things black and white.

      Hey, all people are right in their opinion. That means you can not decide what I think.
      Nah, opinions can be wrong. Like saying guacamole was a bad idea. Inherently wrong opinion. Guac is love.

      Or saying Teen Titans Go is better than Teen Titans. Bullshit.


      Especially opinion and arguments that are missing or disregarding a lot of important facts and information, making up a lot of information that are not true, and having double standard or hypocritical statements.

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot
      CamTheWoot removed this reply because:
      .
      06:03, January 17, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • If you do not then Everybody has lost, their friends and their families is not only Clementine who have lost people.

        Loading editor
    • Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:
      If you do not then Everybody has lost, their friends and their families is not only Clementine who have lost people.

      I'm just disappointed with the new season, okay. Jesus fucking Christ I'm just shaking over the new season. Jesus I do not hate the new Clem, I just do not like how she talks to anyone. She talks very ugly to some when she loses Edith, Jane and Kenny. Nothing else. And do not like the new character. What the hell is the point of the Mariana and Francine would die? What the hell sense to David and Javier comes fought throughout time. The new author is terrible to write history, they have just written a new story. And they have forgotten about Lee. Edith Jane, AJ and Kenny does not look like more of the second season. it was very bad written about Jane, Ediht and Kenny's death. I would rather not like to Gabriel filrt at Clementine. Come on man, they only have together only few weeks nothing. Why the hell should they filrt or kiss each other? Where I come from is something called. Freedom to publicly express its opinion. That is, you can not decide what I mean about things.

        Loading editor
    • Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:
      Blue-Eyes24DK wrote:
      If you do not then Everybody has lost, their friends and their families is not only Clementine who have lost people.
      I'm just disappointed with the new season, okay. Jesus fucking Christ I'm just shaking over the new season. Jesus I do not hate the new Clem, I just do not like how she talks to anyone. She talks very ugly to some when she loses Edith, Jane and Kenny. Nothing else. And do not like the new character. What the hell is the point of the Mariana and Francine would die? What the hell sense to David and Javier comes fought throughout time. The new author is terrible to write history, they have just written a new story. And they have forgotten about Lee. Edith Jane, AJ and Kenny does not look like more of the second season. it was very bad written about Jane, Ediht and Kenny's death. I would rather not like to Gabriel filrt at Clementine. Come on man, they only have together only few weeks nothing. Why the hell should they filrt or kiss each other? Where I come from is something called. Freedom to publicly express its opinion. That is, you can not decide what I mean about things.

      Wow... it is clear you don't like character arcs and character growth. Especially it would make sense why she would be that way and it wouldn't be the innocent little girl.

      It is clear you don't understand people at all... real life or fictional. That is why you are stuck preferring one dimensional characters with lack of growth or realism.

        Loading editor
    • Eli was not innocent... this was confirmed by Tripp... unless you want to miss or disregard that fact too as you did with so many others.

        Loading editor
    • It looks like you've been playing a completely different game compared to everyone else. 

      Clementine is just a kid, she doesn't know who's trustworthy and who isn't. She obviously didn't wanna kill Javier even though she had him at gunpoint. She uses intimidation in her favour in order to get what she needs or wants. The idea of dying is scary, and no one is looking for that to happen to them. Do you expect her to be this symbol of purity in a world that's gone to shit? We don't even live in a zombie apocalypse and people are still shitty to each other, so imagine what it'd be like for Clementine. 

      She didn't kill innocent people either. The incident with Eli was a complete accident, you can tell by the expression of shock on her face that she didn't mean to shoot him. She was expecting the gun to jam again. She never manipulated anyone either. She was honest about her intentions and where she was going. If she chose to concel certain things, that wasn't lying. Lying is when you are deliberately misleading, but concealing information doesn't count. Not revealing her former allegience to the New Frontier wasn't deception, she just didn't think it was relevant because she was ostracized. 

      You contradicted yourself. She didn't want to kill anybody, but was prepared too. That's not the same thing. David was a potential threat to her and everyone else, and so was Conrad, but these people's deaths are not her fault, it was their own. She was reacting in the case of David because he took AJ away from her. Give her a break. 

      As for stealing, big shit. Everyone does it in the games. I guess you forgot that Lee's group in Season 1 stole the station wagon supplies, and here's a thought, Clementine didn't want to steal from the station wagon. You talk about Clementine as though she's a psychopath, she's not. She's a human being trying to make the best out of a bleak world and has been on her own for years by that point in time. Anyone would be jaded, even if only a little. But I guess you let it slip by that the New Frontier, under Joan's orders, raided and pillaged from peaceful communities, and murdered the people there too. They were innocent people. But no, it's just Clementine you're talking about. She never raided and pillaged from settlements before, and she never went on a killing spree against innocent people either. 

      So, it's clear from your post, that you have failed to understand Clementine's character development and who she is, at her core. She's not evil. She's a good person. She helped Javier secure Richmond even though it wasn't her problem. She chose to devitate from the path of finding AJ to help Javier. That's what a good person does, but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? 

        Loading editor
    • This thread is probably dead but lmafo

        Loading editor
    • OnibusAlucard wrote: This thread is probably dead but lmafo

      This whole forum is pretty much dead at this point. We are in the middle of the season for the regular show and its first page goes back more than a month.

        Loading editor
    • OnibusAlucard wrote:
      This thread is probably dead but lmafo

      Yeah, I know, but I couldn't help myself... I just needed to get my own thoughts across. As someone who really likes Clementine, I was appalled with this guy's misunderstanding of her character development. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.