• Like what if they make a DLC about Christa and Clem about what happened during the 16 month timegap? Or a DLC about how Kenny survived the alleyway with Ben or the Building with Christa?Or what happened after Mike Arvo and Bonnie left?

    What do you guys think? :D

      Loading editor
    • it'd be kind of like the 400 days or like the michonne mini series...

        Loading editor
    • Charaters that might appear in Season 4.

      1.Lilly

      2. Molly

      3. Bonnie

      4. Mike

      5. Arvo

      6. Vince

      7. Wyatt

      8. Shel

      9. Becca

      10. Russell

      11. Jane (if alive)

      12. Kenny (if alive)

      13. Tavia

      14. Eleanor

        Loading editor
    • Njoernote433ko3 wrote: Charaters that might appear in Season 4.

      1.Lilly

      2. Molly

      3. Bonnie

      4. Mike

      5. Arvo

      6. Vince

      7. Wyatt

      8. Shel

      9. Becca

      10. Russell

      11. Jane (if alive)

      12. Kenny (if alive)

      13. Tavia

      14. Eleanor

      Nope.

        Loading editor
    • Also it would be cool if we saw a Kenny DLC, was kinda hoping for one but due to time and lazy ass game developers, doubt it.

        Loading editor
    • Njoernote433ko3 wrote:
      Charaters that might appear in Season 4.

      1.Lilly

      2. Molly

      3. Bonnie

      4. Mike

      5. Arvo

      6. Vince

      7. Wyatt

      8. Shel

      9. Becca

      10. Russell

      11. Jane (if alive)

      12. Kenny (if alive)

      13. Tavia

      14. Eleanor

      Fuck Becca she acts like the popular bitchy ass girl in school

        Loading editor
    • CytroGhost01 wrote:
      Also it would be cool if we saw a Kenny DLC, was kinda hoping for one but due to time and lazy ass game developers, doubt it.

      lol true

        Loading editor
    • I really think that Kenny should return but i guess that's not gonna happen so i'm hoping to see Molly and Lilly again these two have a huge chance returning in S4. Kenny story arc is likely DONE and Christa well, she is pretty much dead, killed by bandits in S2

        Loading editor
    • Clemmiecloooo wrote:
      Njoernote433ko3 wrote:
      Charaters that might appear in Season 4.

      1.Lilly

      2. Molly

      3. Bonnie

      4. Mike

      5. Arvo

      6. Vince

      7. Wyatt

      8. Shel

      9. Becca

      10. Russell

      11. Jane (if alive)

      12. Kenny (if alive)

      13. Tavia

      14. Eleanor

      Fuck Becca she acts like the popular bitchy ass girl in school

      Jane is dead  , she commits suicide anyway if she discover that she is pregnant

        Loading editor
    • Clemmiecloooo wrote:
      Njoernote433ko3 wrote:
      Charaters that might appear in Season 4.

      1.Lilly

      2. Molly

      3. Bonnie

      4. Mike

      5. Arvo

      6. Vince

      7. Wyatt

      8. Shel

      9. Becca

      10. Russell

      11. Jane (if alive)

      12. Kenny (if alive)

      13. Tavia

      14. Eleanor

      Fuck Becca she acts like the popular bitchy ass girl in school

      Well, Becca might become an antagonist in season 4.

        Loading editor
    • Anaheimuhsd wrote:

      Clemmiecloooo wrote:
      Njoernote433ko3 wrote:
      Charaters that might appear in Season 4.

      1.Lilly

      2. Molly

      3. Bonnie

      4. Mike

      5. Arvo

      6. Vince

      7. Wyatt

      8. Shel

      9. Becca

      10. Russell

      11. Jane (if alive)

      12. Kenny (if alive)

      13. Tavia

      14. Eleanor

      Fuck Becca she acts like the popular bitchy ass girl in school

      Well, Becca might become an antagonist in season 4.

      Err no

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Kenny or Jane return in the game. They have so much of status, Unknown, deceased (Maybe Undead) for Kenny and Unknown, deceased and Undead, i don't think Telltate is going to do different ways to encounter these caracters.

        Loading editor
    • Njoernote433ko3 wrote:
      Charaters that might appear in Season 4.

      1.Lilly

      2. Molly

      3. Bonnie

      4. Mike

      5. Arvo

      6. Vince

      7. Wyatt

      8. Shel

      9. Becca

      10. Russell

      11. Jane (if alive)

      12. Kenny (if alive)

      13. Tavia

      14. Eleanor

      There's definitely a possibility that some of these characters come back. But seeing as how Telltale dropped the ball with the 400 Days characters that they said would play a role in Season 2 (with Bonnie being the only 400 Days character who did anything worth a damn), I doubt that they'll bring anyone back.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      I really think that Kenny should return but i guess that's not gonna happen so i'm hoping to see Molly and Lilly again these two have a huge chance returning in S4. Kenny story arc is likely DONE and Christa well, she is pretty much dead, killed by bandits in S2

      Or maybe they could do a DLC about how Kenny survived the Alleyway scene an met sarita?

      Or how Christa and Clementine survived in the 16 month time gap?

      Thats what I meant about the DLC

        Loading editor
    • Did the creators say something about ANY chance of Kenny being alive?

      I know this gets annoying for those who don't really care about him, but I was thinking on replaying ep 5 of s2 (so I can chose Wellington and let Kenny MAYBE alive). What you guys think about that? That means replaying S3 as well of course, but idk... any chance of finishing the game with him would be great... and although the creatos are lazy af, I do believe there will be different variations and just hope that one of them will be with Kenny. Las season, it's the final piece of the masterpiece. They have to make it just perfect, right?

        Loading editor
    • Yanulia wrote:
      Did the creators say something about ANY chance of Kenny being alive?

      I know this gets annoying for those who don't really care about him, but I was thinking on replaying ep 5 of s2 (so I can chose Wellington and let Kenny MAYBE alive). What you guys think about that? That means replaying S3 as well of course, but idk... any chance of finishing the game with him would be great... and although the creatos are lazy af, I do believe there will be different variations and just hope that one of them will be with Kenny. Las season, it's the final piece of the masterpiece. They have to make it just perfect, right?

      Thats true. If theres any chance that Kenny can be alive, i'll take it.

      Also, they can do a flashback on how Kenny got out of the Alleyway

      or a flashback with Clementine and Christa during the 16 month timegap

        Loading editor
    • Yeah.

      But 400 Days charatcers are my favorite in the Walking Dead.

      Man, I wish soem of them will appear in Season 4.

      I mean, I agree wiith you guys. I really do.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.