• So they havent appeared in 3 seasons (excluding huck) is it safe to assume theyre dead?

      Loading editor
    • Yeah, pretty much. Hundreds of people died in the war. Additionally, actors for Crystal and Craig have not been called back for Season 9 yet again. They're dead and gone. Same with Wade and Cam.

      If Huck isn't around by 9x16, she's dead. She likely died in 8x03 despite the actress wanting to return, she hasn't been asked back yet. On top of this, production brought back mostly the Savior extras that appeared in 8x15 and 8x16. The rest? Dead from AOW.

        Loading editor
    • I guess they are dead probably.

        Loading editor
    • Mistertrouble189
      Mistertrouble189 removed this reply because:
      .
      17:01, October 22, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • What about the back half of Season 9?

        Loading editor
    • Mistertrouble189 wrote:
      Yeah, pretty much. Hundreds of people died in the war. Additionally, actors for Crystal and Craig have not been called back for Season 9 yet again. They're dead and gone. Same with Wade and Cam.

      If Huck isn't around by 9x16, she's dead. She likely died in 8x03 despite the actress wanting to return, she hasn't been asked back yet. On top of this, production brought back mostly the Savior extras that appeared in 8x15 and 8x16. The rest? Dead from AOW.

      So are we able to pronounce those 4 dead officially?

        Loading editor
    • Safe to wait until 9x06 after the major time skip.

        Loading editor
    • They are dead.

        Loading editor
    • I choose to believe they're alive. Chrystal anyways because she is nice

        Loading editor
    • Narutorulez wrote: I choose to believe they're alive. Chrystal anyways because she is nice

      The actress stated that she hasn't been asked back yet :( how unfortunate. She almost appeared for Season 8 but didn't work out. Womp!

        Loading editor
    • Mistertrouble189 wrote:

      Narutorulez wrote: I choose to believe they're alive. Chrystal anyways because she is nice

      The actress stated that she hasn't been asked back yet :( how unfortunate. She almost appeared for Season 8 but didn't work out. Womp!

      What if she was asked to come back so they could kill her off in the Hilltop attack (8x13)

        Loading editor
    • Well, another character I don’t see returning is Heath. Although, we may get an in-universe explanation for his disappearance.

        Loading editor
    • MisterTrouble189 I would suggest that if Wade, Cam and Huck aren't seen at all before 9x06 they should be marked as dead until further notice. I suppose same as Crystal and Craig if you want to. But Wade, Cam and Huck marked dead for definite.

        Loading editor
    • I AM the writers room wrote:
      MisterTrouble189 I would suggest that if Wade, Cam and Huck aren't seen at all before 9x06 they should be marked as dead until further notice. I suppose same as Crystal and Craig if you want to. But Wade, Cam and Huck marked dead for definite.

      I agree. They died in the war. That should be wiki cannon.

        Loading editor
    • Do you ever think any of the showrunners or writers look to the wikia to remember what characters are still out there? Like if they looked and were like 'oh yeah we could bring her/him back'. I'm sure it's easy to forget about certain people, especially the D-List, single episode, yet named characters. 

      I remember hearing about how George RR Martin's writing of A Song of Ice and Fire had become so complicated, he frequently used his own wiki to keep track of who was still alive and where they last were seen. 

        Loading editor
    • Im pretty sure the show runners are too busy doing cocaine and gulping down $800 champaign with exotic dancers in VIP nightclubs to check out this wiki. 

        Loading editor
    • Jaga 321 wrote:
      Do you ever think any of the showrunners or writers look to the wikia to remember what characters are still out there? Like if they looked and were like 'oh yeah we could bring her/him back'. I'm sure it's easy to forget about certain people, especially the D-List, single episode, yet named characters. 

      I remember hearing about how George RR Martin's writing of A Song of Ice and Fire had become so complicated, he frequently used his own wiki to keep track of who was still alive and where they last were seen. 

      Lol. George did that? Well, can't blame him. He creates a lot of characters!! Idk about Gimple but I think Kang looks it and around the web to see what she can improve about the show and to see what fans like. That's why I like her.

        Loading editor
    • CarolSaurio wrote:
      Jaga 321 wrote:
      Do you ever think any of the showrunners or writers look to the wikia to remember what characters are still out there? Like if they looked and were like 'oh yeah we could bring her/him back'. I'm sure it's easy to forget about certain people, especially the D-List, single episode, yet named characters. 

      I remember hearing about how George RR Martin's writing of A Song of Ice and Fire had become so complicated, he frequently used his own wiki to keep track of who was still alive and where they last were seen. 

      Lol. George did that?

      A guy of his size / nerd status has no doubt spent many many hours on the web so it would not suprise me if he did check out the wiki. In fact I would be suprised if he did not make a low key account and does some edits.

      Could you imagine reverting the edits of a guy who actually created the show and characters and you did not even know it? lol 

        Loading editor
    • Mouseyboy221 wrote:
      Well, another character I don’t see returning is Heath. Although, we may get an in-universe explanation for his disappearance.

      If his actor has confimred to the shows directors that he wont be returning, then they could have his head piked? That would sure as hell clear it up. 

      Imagine if he comes back the same way Morales did, as a bad guy! 

        Loading editor
    • Narutorulez wrote: I choose to believe they're alive. Chrystal anyways because she is nice

      Yes i'm sure her niceness would protect her from bullets xD

        Loading editor
    • Derpdevil wrote:

      Mouseyboy221 wrote:
      Well, another character I don’t see returning is Heath. Although, we may get an in-universe explanation for his disappearance.

      If his actor has confimred to the shows directors that he wont be returning, then they could have his head piked? That would sure as hell clear it up.  Imagine if he comes back the same way Morales did, as a bad guy! 

      I think Heath is living in the TV Series version of the Commonwealth, or someplace far from Alexandria. In S07E10 when Rick is standing on the mountain of garbage with Jadis and Brion, you can see the camper that Tara and Heath took in the background. I don’t think it was the Whisperers who took Heath, even though the card that had the “PPP” means silent, I think it was Jadis and the Heapsters who kidnapped Heath, brought him to their junkyard, and had him board the helicopter. I think the “PPP” was just an easter egg. However, I’m probably wrong, and the Whisperers did kidnap Heath, and his face is being wore by a Whisperer.

      As for the characters in this discussion thread, they aren’t coming back. Cam most likely died from blood loss back in S06E06, Wade was a casualty of the War. Craig likely turned from the Saviors’ tainted weapons. I think Crystal was eaten by a zombified Craig.

        Loading editor
    • I hate to break it to you but that camper was actually a mistake, it was just a regular person who got in the way of filming and it was never editied out

        Loading editor
    • Derpdevil wrote: I hate to break it to you but that camper was actually a mistake, it was just a regular person who got in the way of filming and it was never editied out

      Okay, but hopefully Angela Kang does do something with his disappearance. If he does return I see it being in Season 11 or 12.

        Loading editor
    • Now that I think about it it may have been a plane that was in the way but never taken out. So dont take my word for it. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.