• Recently on the novel characters page, the prison survivors (Rick, Andrea bla, bla) were changed from alive and dead (as of post prison) to unknown which makes sense perspective wise.

    The video game characters page also does this as Glenn and Hershel are listed as unknown on the game's page despite us knowing that they die in the comics because Lee and game only fans don't know their fates.

    The status' of Lilly, Bob and any Woodbury residents who we don't see die in the comics should be changed to unknown on both the comic characters page and their own 'Comic Series' pages, whereas a new 'Novel Series' page should be created for Lilly, Bob, Rick, Michonne etc etc just like how the telltale character pages do this with Glenn etc, the TV series and FTWD with Morgan, and the new movie series with TV Rick.

    Consistency wise I don't know why this hasn't been done yet and it spoils the novels for anyone who hasn't read them. I hope a mod sees this and we can start creating new pages for these even if it's just me doing it.

      Loading editor
    • THe Walking Dead wiki site is such a fumbling mess that I don't even bother worrying about issues with it any longer. Honestly characters like Andrea shouldn't even be in the novel section of characters since in the comic she never even went to Woodbury and I believe the only reference there is to her in the series is of a Woodbury fighter being shot by a sniper. The only characters from the main group of the comic that should really be in the novel section of characters are Rick, Glenn, and Michonne since those three were the only ones to actually go into Woodbury.

        Loading editor
    • Lastcat3 wrote:
      THe Walking Dead wiki site is such a fumbling mess that I don't even bother worrying about issues with it any longer. Honestly characters like Andrea shouldn't even be in the novel section of characters since in the comic she never even went to Woodbury and I believe the only reference there is to her in the series is of a Woodbury fighter being shot by a sniper. The only characters from the main group of the comic that should really be in the novel section of characters are Rick, Glenn, and Michonne since those three were the only ones to actually go into Woodbury.

      Yeah it is a fumbling mess. Does consistency even exist anymore? Character ages, timelines, statuses, and background survivors are clusstered and full of inconsistencies beyond any sense of logic. 

        Loading editor
    • ZOMBIVERSE wrote:

      Lastcat3 wrote:
      THe Walking Dead wiki site is such a fumbling mess that I don't even bother worrying about issues with it any longer. Honestly characters like Andrea shouldn't even be in the novel section of characters since in the comic she never even went to Woodbury and I believe the only reference there is to her in the series is of a Woodbury fighter being shot by a sniper. The only characters from the main group of the comic that should really be in the novel section of characters are Rick, Glenn, and Michonne since those three were the only ones to actually go into Woodbury.

      Yeah it is a fumbling mess. Does consistency even exist anymore? Character ages, timelines, statuses, and background survivors are clusstered and full of inconsistencies beyond any sense of logic. 

      Problem with the site is that there doesn't seem to be any oversite of what gets added. It just seems they allow people to add whatever they want. And there also seems to be little to no coordination amongst the individuals that do make updates. I realize wikis are intended to be fan projects and that is exactly what this is. But there still needs to be a consistent structure in place in order for things to run smoothly. If you just allow random fans to do whatever they wish then the wiki will be bound to turn into exactly what we are seeing here.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry I'm still lastcat I just created a second profile some time ago because I couldn't remember my previous one.

        Loading editor
    • I always wondered why this was the case as well. It really makes the wiki very inconsistent.

        Loading editor
    • This always comes up once in a while and no changes are ever made about it.

        Loading editor
    • Someone else also said something similar and make pretty valid poins, but nothing has been adressed about it.

        Loading editor
    • Just seperated the pages Lilly Caul (Comic Series) Lilly Caul (Novel Series)

      If it gets undone or deleted then there needs to be a serious discussion about the inconsitstency of this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote: Just seperated the pages Lilly Caul (Comic Series) Lilly Caul (Novel Series)

      If it gets undone or deleted then there needs to be a serious discussion about the inconsitstency of this wiki.

      Some asshole will end up undoing and deleting it with the approval of a different admin.

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to start making novel series pages for each of the characters, if we can get enough people doing this ever so often i don't see why they would change it.

        Loading editor
    • made novel pages for Bob and Penny + changed all (Comic Series) links to (Novel Series) links on the novel characters page

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.