• Who do you guys think will die at the end of the 4th compendium

      Loading editor
    • Michonne.

        Loading editor
    • Gerald-XR-Donovan wrote: Michonne.

      No she has plot armor like Carl and if she were to die it would be in a long time.

        Loading editor
    • I actually agree on Michonne, things are looking grim between her and Rick and with her just finding her daughter, this could be setup for her to die, as she had such a prominent role with the Commonwealth, similar to Dwight. Elodie would evolve as a character following Michonne's death and I'm very interested to see how that plays out if it does.

        Loading editor
    • Gerald-XR-Donovan wrote:
      Michonne
      who else, I mean it's the end of a compendium right, Also it seems like there is a war in issue 189
        Loading editor
    • I actually don't see Kirkman killing another main character in this compedium, considering that Dwight was a pretty big character death, I want to say, whether you liked him or not. Maybe Paul or Eugene in compedium five? But still not sure. However, I don't see Michonne dying any time soon if ever. It would be way too predictable. I mean, Andrea is dead, I really don't see Kirkman killing the second most popular female character of the comics. Especially now she's kinda hated by the fans.

        Loading editor
    • Everyone hopefully.

        Loading editor
    • Freaky Ass Smile Lord wrote:
      Everyone hopefully.

      Yeah. Agreed. Kirkman should have ended the comics a lot time ago.

        Loading editor
    • 1) The Miltons (both Pamela and her bastard son). 2) Probably Princess (Issue 188's cover just screams that there will be a showdown). 3) Either Rick or Laura or both (if there will be a conflict between them). 4) Lydia/Sofia/Carl (their love triangle will eventually result in a scuffle).

        Loading editor
    • BIGBROBILI wrote:
      Freaky Ass Smile Lord wrote:
      Everyone hopefully.
      Yeah. Agreed. Kirkman should have ended the comics a lot time ago.

      It isn't the same anymore and none of the characters are that interesting anymore imo.

        Loading editor
    • Freaky Ass Smile Lord wrote:
      BIGBROBILI wrote:
      Freaky Ass Smile Lord wrote:
      Everyone hopefully.
      Yeah. Agreed. Kirkman should have ended the comics a lot time ago.
      It isn't the same anymore and none of the characters are that interesting anymore imo.

      And of course, we shouldn't forget the best character in the comics. The Princess.

        Loading editor
    • BIGBROBILI wrote:
      Freaky Ass Smile Lord wrote:
      BIGBROBILI wrote:
      Freaky Ass Smile Lord wrote:
      Everyone hopefully.
      Yeah. Agreed. Kirkman should have ended the comics a lot time ago.
      It isn't the same anymore and none of the characters are that interesting anymore imo.
      And of course, we shouldn't forget the best character in the comics. The Princess.

      Dies of cringe

        Loading editor
    • Freaky Ass Smile Lord wrote:
      BIGBROBILI wrote:
      Freaky Ass Smile Lord wrote:
      BIGBROBILI wrote:
      Freaky Ass Smile Lord wrote:
      Everyone hopefully.
      Yeah. Agreed. Kirkman should have ended the comics a lot time ago.
      It isn't the same anymore and none of the characters are that interesting anymore imo.
      And of course, we shouldn't forget the best character in the comics. The Princess.
      Dies of cringe

      Maybe it will be better when she dies? I've enjoyed issues that don't have her (whatever few there are).

        Loading editor
    • Pamela probably. Maybe her son. Lauren might if she starts following Dwight's ideas. But doubt there will be any major death for another year or two.

        Loading editor
    • As for those commenting on Princess. My theory based off her and Mercer's interaction she might take a break from the comic. She will be in the next issue but good chance she will disappear or go back to Pitt.

        Loading editor
    • XLRAshon wrote: As for those commenting on Princess. My theory based off her and Mercer's interaction she might take a break from the comic. She will be in the next issue but good chance she will disappear or go back to Pitt.

      Maybe. Who knows?

        Loading editor
    • XLRAshon wrote:
      As for those commenting on Princess. My theory based off her and Mercer's interaction she might take a break from the comic. She will be in the next issue but good chance she will disappear or go back to Pitt.

      So just like Negan then?

        Loading editor
    • ZOMBIVERSE wrote:

      XLRAshon wrote:
      As for those commenting on Princess. My theory based off her and Mercer's interaction she might take a break from the comic. She will be in the next issue but good chance she will disappear or go back to Pitt.

      So just like Negan then?

      Maybe. We'll just have to wait and find out

        Loading editor
    • Negan went off to find the infinity stones and will erase half of the cast.

        Loading editor
    • Twdg Randall 66 wrote: Negan went off to find the infinity stones and will erase half of the cast.

      Lol, although you might want to watch it with the Infinity War jokes because Mitt Campbell might take them seriously xd 😂.

        Loading editor
    • Twdg Randall 66 wrote:
      Negan went off to find the infinity stones and will erase half of the cast.

      I cant wait until he gets the Fuck Fuckitty fuck fuck stone. 

        Loading editor
    • ArtMorgan wrote:

      Twdg Randall 66 wrote:
      Negan went off to find the infinity stones and will erase half of the cast.

      I cant wait until he gets the Fuck Fuckitty fuck fuck stone. 

      Yep lol.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.