• Abel was seriously injured in Episode 2 and he could die in Episode 3. Give me your predictions and why if you think Abel will die or not in Episode 3.

      Loading editor
    • I Think It Will Be Determinant 

        Loading editor
    • I think Abel wil die no matter what. I mean does he have any working limbs left?

        Loading editor
    • No he'll live just to be tortured some more and then be killed brutally

        Loading editor
    • Freaky Ass Smile Lord wrote:
      No he'll live just to be tortured some more and then be killed brutally

      Sounds about right. He messed with the wrong teenage girl seriously. 

        Loading editor
    • He will be left at the school to die there by himself. Or they take him out of his misery determinantly so you have the choice to kill him before you leave the school.

        Loading editor
    • So your prediction is a dead or undead status determinant? Seems fair.

        Loading editor
    • i think there will be a trade event.

      if you remember, in the "what we deserve", michonne's group has randall and monroe has berto, oak and siddiq.

      now, boarding school has abel and delta has omar, aasim and louis/violet.


      i think - i say again - there will be a trade event and abel will die in this case.

        Loading editor
    • Ducktales37 wrote:
      i think there will be a trade event.

      if you remember, in the "what we deserve", michonne's group has randall and monroe has berto, oak and siddiq.

      now, boarding school has abel and delta has omar, aasim and louis/violet.


      i think - i say again - there will be a trade event and abel will die in this case.

      My Abel has maybe one limb left, not worth much of a trade?

        Loading editor
    • ZOMBIVERSE wrote:
      Ducktales37 wrote:
      i think there will be a trade event.

      if you remember, in the "what we deserve", michonne's group has randall and monroe has berto, oak and siddiq.

      now, boarding school has abel and delta has omar, aasim and louis/violet.


      i think - i say again - there will be a trade event and abel will die in this case.

      My Abel has maybe one limb left, not worth much of a trade?

      i think it doesn't matter, abel is a lieutenant and delta will want to take him.

        Loading editor
    • Well, Delta's need is soldiers. Three potential soldier for a wounded "lieutenant." I don't know...

        Loading editor
    • If Abel is a lieutenant then taking down the Delta is gonna be a piece of cake. 

        Loading editor
    • We will probably either have to torture him or offer him food and medicine for information.  Mainly just something that will influence AJ as a character.

      Next after getting information we can either kill him or use him as trade, again to influence AJ and the group will probably have different opinions on killing him or not.

      What  could happen Abel if alive will probably try to escape when heading to the delta and if you told Aj killing Marlon was okay he'll kill him, if you told Aj killing Marlon was wrong he'll let Abel escape of course Abel doesn't make far before causing more pain to himself. 

      The delta of course wouldn't what a injured person so they caught you and kill him if you  killed  Abel you still get caught. 

        Loading editor
    • idk...

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.