Tiana is an original character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. She is an non-playable antagonist exclusive to the Conquest game mode.
Nothing is known about Tiana's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
Nothing is known about Tiana's life after the outbreak, other than that she is a hostile survivor.
As An Enemy
Note: This character is not playable in game. There is no way to obtain this character.
- Persona: Mythic
- Trait: Tough
- Role: Damage
- Rarity: Silver Mythic
- Allegiance: Does not have one.
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Sweeping Shots (Deal 300% damage to 3 enemies.)
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
- Specialist Skill: Decapitate (When this character lands the killing blow on an enemy, that enemy can not be revived.)
- Signature Move: Psych Up Shots (Attack an enemy for 115% damage. This character gets +20% ATK for 2 turns.)
- Mythic Abilities: Does not have any.
- Special Weapon: Andrea's Fierce Shotgun
- Slot 1: +30% ATK
- Slot 2: A medium bonus to AP when attacking.
- Slot 3: Bonus ATK when enemy's HP is more than 60%.
This list shows the victims Tiana has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed survivors
- Tiana's name is alliterate with her trait, Tough. This also applies to her male counterpart, Tidus.