|This article is about the train station in The Final Season. You may be looking for the other train station in Season 1.|
The station was used to house trains before the outbreak began.
At some point, the train station was settled by a survivor couple. They lived there for some time, before deciding to commit suicide together.
After the apocalypse began, Clementine and AJ came to this station and tried to find some food. They found a secret door and opened it. This door is rigged and a grenade threw in this door. And, Clementine and AJ escaped from this station.
After, Clementine, Violet, Louis, and AJ came to this station again. They took some food and Clementine and AJ encountered Abel. And, Abel stole some food from them and escaped from this station or Clementine attacked him and Abel lost. After Abel's disappearance, they went from this station and came back to the school.
- Numerous counts of workers (Pre-Apocalypse)
Only one Collectible of can be found in the Train Station.
- Deer Skull: This can be found around the corner of the train station, past the tire swing and the bench. It can be seen on a barrel of oil.
- A male survivor - Poisoned by himself. (Suicide, Alive) Stabbed in the head by Clementine. (Zombified, Determinant)
- A female survivor - Poisoned by herself. (Suicide, Alive) Stabbed in the head by Clementine. (Zombified, Determinant)
- The male and female survivors' child - Unknown. (Off-Screen, Confirmed Fate)
- This station is first notable location in Season 4.