|This article is about the train station in The Final Season. You may be looking for the other train station in Season 1.|
The station was used to house trains before the outbreak began.
At some point, the train station was settled by a survivor couple. They lived there for some time, before deciding to commit suicide together.
After the apocalypse begins, Clementine and AJ comes to this station and tries to find some food. They find a secret door and open it. The door is rigged and a grenade is thrown in causing both of them to flee. Clementine and AJ escape from the station but crash their car.
A few days later, Clementine, Violet, Louis, and AJ come back to this station again to see if any of the food was undamaged.After Louis distracts a group of zombies Clementine and AJ sneak into the station whilst Violet keeps watch. They take some food but Clementine and AJ encounter Abel. He steals some food from them and escapes from the scene or Clementine attacks him and Abel loses and is pushed into the group of zombies. After Abel's disappearance, they quickly retreat back to the Boarding school.
- Numerous counts of workers (Pre-Apocalypse)
Only one Collectible of can be found in the Train Station.
- Deer Skull: This can be found around the corner of the train station, past the tire swing and the bench. It can be seen on a barrel of oil.
- A male survivor - Poisoned by himself. (Suicide, Alive) Stabbed in the head by Clementine. (Zombified, Determinant)
- A female survivor - Poisoned by herself. (Suicide, Alive) Stabbed in the head by Clementine. (Zombified, Determinant)
- The male and female survivors' child - Unknown. (Off-Screen, Confirmed Fate)
- This station is first notable location in Season 4.
- Considering the surroundings, the train station may be located somewhere in West Virginia, Ohio, or Pennsylvania.