- "I'm a good person. I know I am. I saved my cousin Billy that one time from blowing off his fingers. All the other kids dared him to hold that M-80 and light it and I said "No, Billy!", even though I really wanted to see what would happen. What happened at the bunker, Jess says we did the right thing. Foster says it too, so that means we did the right thing. I didn't do anything wrong. Us or them and we chose us. I'd do it again probably, so that means it was right, right? When you look back on something and know you would do it the same way all over again. That's day javoo, I think. Something happens, and you say "you know, that's the way I'd do it a second time." Day Javoo. That's how I know I did the right thing."
- —Trent's letter about the massacre at the Reserve.[src]
Nothing is known about Trent's life prior to or as the outbreak began, other than he had a cousin named Billy, whom he once prevented from holding a lit M-80 in his hands when the other children encouraged him to do so.
Trent was stationed at the Reserve when the outbreak started. While they were safe inside, a crowd of people soon showed up at the entrance, looking for supplies. While Casey and Kenneth wanted to give them supplies, Foster, Jess, and Trent rejected this notion and opened fire on the crowd, killing dozens. As the bunker started experiencing flooding, the whole squad save for Casey went outside to fix the pumps. While at the abandoned high school, Kenneth killed Foster, Jess, and Trent for what they did.
- Killed By
Trent was shot by Kenneth as revenge for killing dozens of innocent people.
This list shows the victims Trent has killed:
- Kenneth (Possibly, Caused or Direct)
- Dozens of unnamed people (Alongside Kenneth, Jess, and Foster)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- Trent, Foster, and Jess, are the only Saints & Sinners characters that make a physical appearance, but don't have a "Determinant" status, as they're already dead by the time the player reaches them.
Saints & Sinners Characters
|New Orleans||Linh • Henri|
|Corinne's Family||Corinne • Rubin|
|The Reclaimed||Jean-Baptiste • Horace • Davon • Barclay|
|The Tower||May • Jeff • Andre • Teresa • Maxine • Anthony • Justin • Delphine • Georgia • Ambre|
|The Reserve||Casey • Kenneth • Foster • Jess • Trent|
|Alive characters appear in green. Dead characters appear in red and italics. Unknown characters appear in blue. Undead characters appear in gray and italics. Determinant characters appear in purple. With italics, determinant characters either die or turn undead. Without italics, determinant characters either die, stay alive, or are left with unknown status.|