|This article is about the Road to Survival character. For other pages with the same name, see: Tyler|
Tyler is an original character and later an antagonist who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
During the attack of the group of Shaquille and M.J. on the ice rink, Tyler had shown that his loyalty had fallen completely with MJ and Shaquille. During the chaos of the battle, Saladin remarks that Ash had plugged Tyler. He does not appear or is mentioned afterwards, meaning that said gunshot was almost certainly fatal.
It is never specified if the gunshot was to his head, so it is unknown if he reanimated.
As a Playable Character
Tyler- "Limited Edition"
- Persona: Legend
- Trait: Fast
- Role: Support
- Rarity: S-Class (6 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Specialist Skill: Collateral Damage II (When this Character performs a critical attack on an enemy. They will deal splash damage (a 100% damage attack) to up to three adjacent enemies. The adjacent enemies do not gain AP from the damage.)
- Adrenaline Rush: The House Always Wins (Deal 650% Damage to a line of enemies. Up to 2 teammates get +50% Attack for 2 turns. This character gets +40 Crit for 3 turns.)
- Active Skill: Recover and Bonus HP (This character recovers from all penalties and gains +50% Bonus HP.)
- Weapon: Tyler's Defensive Broken Bottle:
- 30% Defense
- A medium bonus to AP when attacking
- When dealing basic attacks critical hits, this character gets 75% attack for 2 turns.
This list shows the victims Tyler has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed survivors