- "All hail Lenora."
- —the true protagonist of fear.
- —continuously praying she'll return one day.
- " D -- we always said that if we got separated, I should come back here and wait for you. You'd show up with beer and pretzels. You remember that? I know. You probably don't. You always said that when we started dating, you forgot to tell me you had a shitty memory. You used to get so frustrated by it knowing you wouldn't remember those good days, those special days. I felt bad for you. I remember you said there was so much you wanted to hold on to, and then it'd be gone. But you're lucky you don't remember things, D. I wish I could wait for you now. But I don't know if you'd come with me or if you'd take me back there or you'd kill me. You didn't want to live in that world, and I made you. I did what I did because I didn't want you to die. But now you've killed, and you've become everything you didn't want to be, and it's my fault. You were better than me. Most people are. I let Daryl go because he reminded you of who you used to be, and I wanted to let you forget. I don't think I'm gonna make it out here, but you're wrong. Being there isn't better than being dead. It's worse. I hope you realize that, and I hope you get away. I hope you remember the good days, even just one of them, but I don't think you will. I don't think you'll ever read this. I loved who you were. I'm sorry I made you into who you are. Goodbye, Honey."
- "There's a way. There always is, no matter how lost you are. You just have to keep looking, until you find it."
- —Javier to David. (Determinant)[src]
- "We should have talked my mom into leaving. [...] But we wanted to believe. That's why my brother is dead."
- —Alicia to Althea, while being videotaped, about the Dell Stadium's fate and his brother's demise.[src]
Hi, I'm a huge fan of The Walking Dead TV Series, Comics, Video Game, and Fear The Walking Dead (S1-S3). Additionally, other shows and franchises I enjoy are: Life is Strange, The Handmaid's Tale, Atypical, On My Block, Why Women Kill, Good Girls, and The Society. <3
| This user is a fan of Chloe.|
She fought the hard fight!