|This article is about a user. You may be looking for the sandwich.|
| "Winner of over 90 'Game of the Year' awards."|
This user is a fan of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead.
| "The most-watched drama series in basic cable."|
This user is a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead.
| "The zombie movie that never ends."|
This user is a fan of Image Comics' The Walking Dead.
Favorite Video Game Characters (In Order)
Least Favorite Video Game Characters (In Order)
A New Day: 90/100
Starved For Help: 100/100
Long Road Ahead: 90/100
Around Every Corner: 90/100
No Time Left: 100/100
400 Days: 80/100
All That Remains: 90/100
A House Divided: 100/100
In Harm's Way: 90/100
Amid The Ruins: 75/100
No Going Back: 90/100
Ties That Bind - Part 1: 80/100
Ties That Bind - Part 2: 90/100
Above the Law: 90/100
Thicker Than Water: 95/100
From the Gallows: 95/100
Done Running: 90/100
Suffer The Children: 95/100
Broken Toys: 100/100
Take Us Back: 80/100
Season One: 94/100
Season Two: 89/100
Season Three: 90/100
Season Four: 91/100
A New Day
- I was honest with Hershel.
- I chose to try and save Duck.
- I was on Kenny's side when Larry said Duck was bitten.
- I gave Irene the gun.
- I chose to save Doug over Carley.
Starved For Help
- I chopped off David's leg.
- I didn't shoot Jolene.
- I helped Kenny kill Larry.
- I didn't kill either brother.
- I chose to steal the food out of the car.
Long Road Ahead
- I shot Beatrice out of mercy.
- I abandoned Lilly after she killed Doug.
- I chose to talk Kenny down.
- I shot Duck, so Kenny didn't have to.
- I helped Omid onto the train instead of Christa.
Around Every Corner
- I killed Fivel.
- I was rational and honest towards Vernon's group.
- I brought Clementine to Crawford.
- I saved Ben's life.
- I revealed my bite to the group.
- I got Kenny, Ben, Omid, and Christa to help me.
No Time Left
- I removed Lee's arm.
- I lost my temper with Kenny.
- I surrendered my weapons to The Stranger.
- I didn't kill The Stranger. Clementine shot him.
- I had Clementine leave Lee to turn.
Note: For 400 Days, I was already aware of what to do for the "Golden Ending" before I first played it, so I knew what to do.
- I shot Danny's foot off.
- I lost the rock paper scissors match and went to go look to help the guy.
- I stayed with Nate.
- I told Leland the truth about Dee's death.
- I decided to leave in the RV.
- I got Wyatt, Russell, Vince, Bonnie, Shel & Becca all to go with Tavia.
All That Remains
- I tried to save Christa
- I put Sam out of his misery.
- I accepted Nick's apology.
- I gave water to Victor.
- I saved Pete.
A House Divided
- I blamed Carlos for Sarah's photo.
- I sat with Kenny at dinner.
- I told Walter the truth about Matthew's death.
- I convinced Walter to forgive Nick.
- I tried to help Carlos.
In Harm's Way
- I helped Sarah with her chores.
- I did not tell Bonnie about Luke or the walkie-talkie.
- I tried to conceal the theft of the walkie-talkie from Carver.
- I watched Kenny kill Carver.
- I chopped off Sarita's arm.
Amid The Ruins
- I saved Sarah at the trailer park.
- I refused to rob Arvo.
- I volunteered to crawl through the ticket booth.
- I held the baby.
- I shot Rebecca.
No Going Back
- I protected AJ.
- I tried to help Luke.
- I didn't ask Mike if I could come with him.
- I didn't shoot Kenny.
- I am with Kenny and AJ at the end.
Ties That Bind - Part 1
- I chose to stay the night at the junkyard.
- I shot Rufus.
- I was locked up after the shooting.
- I went with Eleanor to the junkyard.
- I stayed with Clementine.
Ties That Bind - Part 2
- I stayed out of David and Kate's argument.
- I opened fire on the New Frontier at Prescott.
- I tied Jesus's hands together.
- I killed Conrad.
- I surrendered to Max's demands.
Above the Law
- I kept Marina's murder to myself.
- I injected AJ with the medicine.
- I let Badger turn.
- I brought Max back with me.
- I stuck with David's plan.
Thicker Than Water
- I promised to help Kate if David left.
- I helped Dr. Lingard kill himself.
- I told Kate I had feelings for her.
- I tried to save Tripp.
- I shot Joan.
From the Gallows
- I stood on the ledge with David.
- I came clean about my relationship with Kate.
- I showed my love for David as he tried to fight me.
- I went with Kate to save Richmond.
- Clementine followed my lead to help Kate.
- I killed the walker couple.
- Went fishing with Violet and Brody.
- Convinced AJ to sleep on the bed.
- Attacked Abel.
- Appealed to Violet.
Suffer the Children
- I gave AJ's gun to Louis.
- I told Violet to shoot Lilly.
- I honored James's request to spare the walker.
- I romanced Violet.
- I saved Violet.
- I mercy killed Abel.
- I respected James's belief and killed no walkers.
- I named the bomb "Mitch's Masterpiece".
- I allowed AJ to attack Dorian.
- I told AJ to kill Lilly.
Take Us Back
- I told AJ I trusted him to make his own decisions.
- I let Violet rename the school.
- I asked AJ to kill me.
- I shot Tenn after he became a walker.
Top 5 Deaths
Note: If their death was determinant, it may not appear on this list simply because it didn't occur for me. For example, I didn't kill the St. Johns or Kenny, so their deaths won't be listed here.
Favorite Characters (In Order)
Least Favorite Characters (In Order)
From most hated to slightly less hated.
Volume 1: Days Gone Bye: 9.3/10
Volume 2: Miles Behind Us: 9.4/10
Volume 3: Safety Behind Bars: 9.8/10
Volume 4: The Heart's Desire: 9.3/10
Volume 5: The Best Defense: 10/10
Volume 6: This Sorrowful Life: 9.7/10
Volume 7: The Calm Before: 9.2/10
Volume 8: Made To Suffer: 10/10
Volume 9: Here We Remain: 9.2/10
Volume 10: What We Become: 9.7/10
Volume 11: Fear The Hunters: 10/10
Volume 12: Life Among Them: 9.3/10
Volume 13: Too Far Gone: 8.8/10
Volume 14: No Way Out: 8.7/10
Volume 15: We Find Ourselves: 9.5/10
Volume 16: A Larger World: 9.0/10
Volume 17: Something To Fear: 9.5/10
Volume 18: What Comes After: 9.2/10
Volume 19: March To War: 9.8/10
Volume 20: All Out War - Part One: 10/10
Volume 21: All Out War - Part Two: 8.3/10
Volume 22: A New Beginning: 10/10
Volume 23: Whispers Into Screams: 9.5/10
Volume 24: Life and Death: 9.8/10
Volume 25: No Turning Back: 9/10
Volume 26: Call To Arms: 9/10
Volume 27: The Whisperer War: 6.5/10
Volume 28: A Certain Doom: 6/10
Top 5 Deaths