|This article is about the Video Game character. You may be looking for the Road to Survival character, the Companion Series character, the actor, or the other actor.|
- "Come on, guys! She's not saying!"
- —Victor to his group regarding Christa.[src]
Nothing is known about Victor's life before or as the outbreak began.
Victor makes his first appearance with the rest of the forest scavengers as they threaten Christa. He is seen pointing his Glock 17 at her and threatening her to reveal the location of any other group members when Clementine is noticed after she either causes a distraction with a rock or fails to sneak away. He does not join Winston in his pursuit of Clementine.
His second and final appearance was on the side of the riverbank, severely injured and dehydrated to the point of being incapacitated. He requests water from Clementine, a request that she can choose to fulfill or deny. Clementine asks him about the fate of Christa and how he and the many other deceased people around him were attacked, (Determinant) but before she receives an answer, they are ambushed by walkers, forcing her to leave Victor behind.
- William Carver (Indirectly Caused, Presumed)
- Dehydration (Assumed)
- Blood loss (Assumed)
- Walkers (Possibly)
Victor became injured in a gunfight with an unknown group. He begged Clementine for water, seemingly suffering from dehydration. He later died at the stream, though the manner is not known. Since he was not put down, it's likely he reanimated or was devoured by walkers before he could. During Clementine's conversation with Carver, if Clementine mentions the dead group down by the stream, Carver will correct her, implying that he may have been involved with their deaths.
This list shows the victims Victor has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
- —Victor begging Clementine for water.[src]
Clementine and Victor did not interact much, but Clementine dislikes him for having her and Christa separated. When given the opportunity to give a dying Victor water, he solemnly thanks Clementine. Clementine will also look at him in sorrow when he is attempting to grab the water, at the very least pitying him and at best sympathizing with his plight.
Christa and Victor distrust each other. Like the rest of his group, they tried to steal Christa's supplies and ask Christa about her group. It is unknown if Victor knows what happened to Christa, as he doesn't answer Clementine's questions.
- Victor is the only person at the stream found alive by Clementine.
- In the trailer for "No Going Back", there is a scene not used in "All That Remains" that shows Victor aiming his gun at Christa after Clementine runs away.
- Victor's fate is confirmed in Season 3. If the player chose to create a save file with the story generator, one sequence asks for whether or not the player showed mercy towards Victor before his demise.