Nothing is known about Vida's life before the outbreak except she conceived a child.
A bleeding and pregnant Vida approaches The Abigail in a raft with Reed and Jack. She is helped by Madison to the downstairs bathroom for medical aid regarding her leg wound. At the same time Jack and Reed take the crew hostage, Vida grabs Madison's head and smashes it against the mirror, rendering her unconscious. While Jack spends time with Alicia and Reed watches over Travis as he attempts to turn on the engines, Vida holds Madison, Chris, Daniel, and Ofelia hostage. While Daniel attempts to break free of his bonds, Vida is distracted by Madison, who taunts her about her baby who may be deceased inside her. After Connor and his bodyguards board the yacht, she soon departs with a captured Alicia and Travis back to her boat.
Vida is in the kitchen while Connor and Alicia have steak. After Connor leaves the kitchen to fix the ship's generators, Vida steals Alicia's steak and locks her alone in the kitchen. Later, as Alicia attempts to flee the boat, she is encountered by Vida. The two struggle, with Vida being locked in a holding cell by Alicia. Her fate is then left unknown.
This list shows the victims Vida has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- The casting call for this character used the name Vanessa.
- Vida was described as "Late 20s to Early 30s. Caucasian/Latina. She is smart and deceptive with a look of innocence, but is self-centered, laser-focused and fierce. She throws herself into her work with reckless abandon."
- Vida is the first pregnant survivor encountered in Fear The Walking Dead.
- Vida is also one of the eleven characters in The Walking Dead television series universe to be pregnant during the events of the apocalypse. The others being Lori Grimes, Maggie Rhee, Eileen, Ava, Michonne, an unnamed Worker, an unnamed resident from the Kingdom, Michonne, Rosita Espinosa, Nabila, and Grace.
- ↑ http://spoilthedead.com/forum/showthread.php/22959-FTWD-S2-Casting-Calls-for-Ep-4 - Spoil the Dead.com (March 2, 2016)