|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for her Video Game counterpart. For other pages with the same name, see: Violet|
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
Main Article: Violet (Video Game)
As a Playable Character
Violet - ''Done Running''
- Persona: Legend
- Trait: Strong
- Role: Medic
- Rarity: Legendary (6 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Doesn't have one
- Adrenaline Rush: Ravage And Renew: Deal 2 attacks of 300% damage (600% total) to one enemy. This character gets +30% bonus HP and +50 crit for 2 turns.
- Specialist Skill: Evasion: Whenever this character takes damage from an attack or rush, they will reduce the amount based on their current AP.
- Active Skill: Revive: Revive 1 teammate at 35% of max HP.
This is a list of all the victims Violet has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and fishes
- Violet can be considered the best Medic/Support among the game's 6-star characters (not counting S-Classes) in the game due to her insane skills.
- According to the Delta Clash roadmaps, the RTS follows the canon in which Louis is saved, meaning that Violet gets captured. She gets blinded, just like her video game counterpart. Curiously, her cutscene render does not reflect this, nor has there been a playable counterpart of her with said blinding.