| This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
Very little is known about Willa's life prior to the outbreak, or as the outbreak began expect that she had two brothers, a father, a mother, and an uncle named Kyle.
- Killed By
After Nick rummages through George's room to look for possible stashes of drugs, he accidentally leaves the cyanide capsules, which was put there by George, out of their hiding spot.
- Herself (Accidentally Caused)
- Cyanide pills (Alive)
Willa finds one of the capsules and eats it, possibly thinking its candy. She dies of poisoning and then reanimates.
This is a list of victims that Willa has killed:
- Herself (Alive, Accidental)
- Melissa Geary (Alive, Infected)
- Willa is the first character to die in Season 2.
- She is the first child shown in the television continuity to go through the reanimation process.
- She is also the first child zombie to be seen devouring a person in the television continuity.