|This article is about the TV Series character. You may be looking for the actor.|
Almost nothing is known about Wilson's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he was a soldier in the National Guard.
Wilson was seen with a group of soldiers being approached by the Governor of Woodbury as he set his M4 Carbine with a grenade launcher ready. The soldier was greeted by the Governor, who informed the convoy that he had recovered Welles. Wilson then witnessed Brady being shot by the Governor. After the corporal's murder, he had no time to react as they were ambushed and killed by the Woodbury soldiers.
After the downfall of Woodbury and the massacre of the Woodbury army at the hands of the very man who created it, the Governor, Martinez, and Shumpert went back to the site where they had slaughtered Corporal Brady's men and set up camp. The bodies of the corporal and his men were seen almost fully devoured. That night, Martinez and Shumpert abandon the Governor and leave him little supplies to live off of.
- Killed By
After being ambushed by the Woodbury soldiers due to the reveal of their location to the Governor by Lieutenant Welles, Wilson is shot to death.
This list shows the victims Wilson has killed:
- Possibly numerous unnamed enemy combatants (Pre-Apocalypse)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- "Walk With Me" (No Lines)
- "Live Bait" (Flashback, Corpse)
- Wilson was never credited or identified through dialogue, nor did he have any lines. His character's name only exists through his identification tag on his uniform.