Nothing is known about Winslow's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
At some point in the apocalypse, Winslow was living in the Heaps. He later died of unknown causes and, instead of being put down, his fellow companions covered him in armor and spikes and locked him in a kind of battle arena to test the ability of other survivors.
After being thrown into the battle arena by Jadis so he could prove himself, Rick is forced to fight the zombified Winslow. Due to the armor Winslow possesses, Rick tries to push him away, only to have one of the pikes go through his hand in the process. Rick then uses the garbage walls to his advantage and manages to trap Winslow under a pile of scrap, before using a piece of glass to decapitate him.
- Killed By
- Unknown Cause (Alive)
At some point, Winslow died due to unknown causes. He then reanimated and his group covered his corpse with spikes and armor, making him extremely difficult to kill. He was eventually decapitated by Rick; whether or not he was put down afterwards is unknown.
This list shows the victims Winslow has killed:
- At least 1 unnamed survivor (Infected)
- Possibly numerous counts of people (Alive and Infected)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies (Alive)
- "New Best Friends" (Zombified)
- After Rick decapitates him, his mouth is still moving and he is heard growling, showing that he is still not dead, presumably as Rick didn't stab him in the brain.