Nothing is known about this Wolf's life prior to or as the outbreak began. He may have lived in or near Washington, D.C.
This Wolf takes part in the attack on Alexandria. During the attack, this Wolf and a female Wolf attempt to raid the armory, only to encounter Carol disguised as Aphid. After seeing Carol shoot his partner, this Wolf attempts to escape, only to be shot in the back twice by Carol. Nevertheless he makes it out of the armory and disappears, leaving behind only some blood outside.
At night, this Wolf, now zombified, attacks Deanna Monroe in the streets of Alexandria. Deanna stabs the Wolf repeatedly in the chest with a broken glass bottle, eventually knocking him to the ground where Deanna continues her attack. Finally, Rick arrives and puts the Wolf down with a knife to the head. Rick explains to Deanna that Carol told him that she'd gotten one of the Wolves, but couldn't find his body. Spotting a missing panel leading underneath a nearby house, Rick realizes that the Wolf must've been hiding underneath the house until he died, reanimated, and came out to attack Deanna.
- Killed By
- Carol Peletier (Caused)
- Blood Loss (Alive)
During the attack on Alexandria, this Wolf is shot twice in the back by Carol while attempting to raid the armory. He then dies of blood loss and reanimates.
As he tries to attack Deanna, this Wolf is put down by Rick.
This list shows the victims this Wolf has killed:
- Noah's Brother (Possibly, Caused or Direct, Alive)
- Dinesh (Possibly, Caused or Direct)
- Stacy (Possibly, Caused or Direct)
- Michael (Possibly, Caused or Direct)
- Natalie Miller (Possibly, Caused or Direct)
- Bobby (Possibly, Caused or Direct)
- Samantha (Possibly, Caused or Direct)
- Charlyne (Possibly, Caused or Direct)
- Jeffery (Possibly, Caused or Direct, Alive)
- Richards (Possibly, Caused or Direct, Alive)
- Numerous unnamed Shirewilt Estates residents (Possibly, Caused and/or Direct)
- A few camp residents (Possibly, Caused and/or Direct, Alive)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people